Chapter 19 (Part 2)

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"I just want to sleep," I yelled to my teddy bear.  Great, now I'm going insane.

"Ugh...but I'm thirsty..." I said again.  "Am I talking to myself?"

"Yeah," Kiseop walked by.

"Hey. Can you get me some water?" I asked, sitting up.

"Why..." he pouted.

"Fine.  I'll get it.  But don't be sad when my cold doesn't go away," I grumbled.

"No!!! I'll get you water," Kiseop ran down the stairs.

Okay then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

Kiseop ran down the stairs, saying something about water.  He's being weird again...I guess.

I was watching Secret Garden, and I told myself that I wouldn't cry, but it was just so emotional!!! I know it ended a few weeks ago, but I love watching drama reruns.  But don't tell Ella.  She'll tease me for life.  I mean, she already calls me pigeon.  Do I look like a pigeon to you?... Don't answer that.

The bell rang.  !@#$%! Who interrupted my drama rerun?

"Language," Kiseop said before running back up the stairs with water.

I opened the door, and there was this girl.  Not any girl I knew...that's for sure.

"Oppa!" she grinned when she saw me.

Oh no...a fan?

"Oppa, I've finally found you!!!" she exclaimed.

Who is this?

"Oppa, it's me! Alyssa!" she smiled.

"Alyssa..." I pondered out loud.

"Don't you remember me oppa?" she asked.

"Ummm..." I said.  

If she was the Alyssa that started STALKING me, then yeah.  I remember her.

"The stalk...I mean my ex?" I said.

"Yeah! I found you! Remember we promised?" She pouted.  But it made her look like a squirrel.  Ahem.

"Shouldn't you be in the mental institution...I mean America?" I asked.

"Oppa.  I'm moving in so that we can start over," she smiled.

No.

"Sure, I'd like that," I fake-smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

Great, now I can finally sleep.  Kiseop got me my water.  I guess he really thought that I wouldn't get better without water.  At least he cares...after I threaten him.

"Sure, I'd like that," I heard my pigeon brother say from downstairs.  Does he really have to talk so loud?  And in English too?

"Rawr, now I'm cranky." I muttered and dragged myself out of bed.  I borrowed Dongho's bunny pajamas.

I walked down the stairs, rubbing my eyes from tiredness.  And the first thing I saw was this really freakish girl.  I looked away, hoping it was a dream.  Then I looked back, and realized that it was my brother's ex.  Great.  The one that hates my guts.

"We meet again, Ella Kim," she said from where she was standing.

I just turned around and walked back upstairs.  After all, just listening to her would make my brain hurt.

"Yah.  Aren't you gonna reply?" I heard my annoying brother say.

I scoffed.  I could take rudeness from the ex girlfriend, but hearing my brother say that to me really pissed me off.

"I'm going to sleep with Dongho!" I yelled before stomping up the stairs.

Well...I should have said that differently.  I meant, I was going to steal Dongho's bed.  But Pigeon didn't have to know that.

"Dongho...move over," I said.

"Mmmm," he nodded.  I guess he was reading.

"Hey.  Did you steal my pajamas?" he asked after a while.

I was too lazy to respond so I just nodded.  

"Hmph.  No respect for maknaes," he said.  But I could swear he was smiling while he said that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

I guess I better show the ex-girlfriend around.

"Over there is my room.  This is Kevin's room.  That's Soohyun's room.  And that's Xander's room.  We share with another person." I was too lazy.

"Wow oppa, I never knew that you'd be famous someday." she sighed.

Grrr.

"Thanks," I said.

"So oppa, where do I sleep?" she asked.

"The couch," I vaguely pointed to the couch.

"Araso." she said.

"Ummmm....where's your bathroom?" she asked.

"Up the stairs, to your right." I said.

She nodded and stood up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

Dongho meanly pushed me off the bed and dragged me back to my own.  Now I have pain in my arms from being dragged.

"Well well...if it isn't little Ella?" the voice said.

"Go away," I said.

"Well, I'm back.  And I'm not leaving this time." she smirked.

"Shouldn't you be in the mental institution?" I bluntly asked.

She glared.

"Hey...I didn't mean it that way..." I said.  But...there was only one way to interpret that...so...I guess I did mean that.

"Don't you want to know why I'm here?" she asked.

I nodded, staring out the window.

I heard some crap about breaking a nail on the airplane.  Then I heard something about tackling a security guard.  Then I heard that she was using my brother to become famous.  Then I heard that...hold up.

"What did you say?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Nothing, innocent Ella," she smirked.

"You !@#$%," I glared.

"Oooh, our innocent Ella picked up a new word on the street," she smiled.

I stood up and walked over to her.  I sorta tackled her and punched her nose.  Haha, it was probably a fake nose anyway.  She could get it fixed.

"Take that back," I threw Kevin's dictionary at her.

"Make me," her sick face smiled yet again.

"!@#$%^&" I said.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" someone yelled from outside.  It was that annoying pigeon.

"You're lucky that I'm sick and that there was someone nice enough to save you..." I whispered into her ear.

I threw her to the ground.

"Ella Kim! What did I tell you about violence!" he yelled.

I just stared at him.

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed.

"No.  Apologize." he said.

"Want me to beat you up too?" I threatened.

"I'm your older brother! You can't beat me up," he said.

I just ignored him.

"Yah.  Don't ignore me.  Apologize." he glared.

"You don't understand...she," I started.

"I don't care! But you beat her up! So apologize!" he exclaimed.

"No." I smiled.

You want to know why I beat her up?  You want to know why I didn't wait like a good girl and hold it all in?  You want to know why I wasn't like the stereotypical girl?  I'll tell you.

"Who are you and why are you following me." I said into the darkness.

No answer.

"Whoever you are...get out here where I can see you..." I said.

No answer.

I'm not scared.

"Little Ella, it's me.  Alyssa," the voice said.

"The looney ex-girlfriend?" I scoffed.

"Since I don't want to harm your brother's pretty face, I'll just have to ruin yours," she said.

Freaky.

"Aish...you hired guys?" I laughed.

No answer.

"Too afraid to fight me because you'll lose?" I smiled.

No answer.

They started attacking me.  Foolish Alyssa.  If she wanted to win, she should've hired better guys.

They were lying on the ground...I shrugged and walked off.  It could've been a dream, after all.

But...one of the guys managed to give me a cut on my arm.

He was lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is a totally different view on the characters in this story. it shows ella's fighter side, and eli's unfair side.

and i have nothing against the name alyssa, but there's this girl at my school and her name's alyssa, and she really annoys me.  she seems so fake, you know?

more drama to come.