Chapter 7

TRUST

“Noona, can I talk to you for a while?” asked yunho when he sat beside jaejoong’s eight sister.

                “yes?”

                “hmmm.. when I accompany jae to the shop just now, he sweat a lot. I’m afraid he is sick. Can you persuade him to go to clinic?”

                “Do you mean he looked pale and sweat a lot?”

                Yunho nodded his head.

                “Ah~ don’t worry yunho, he is not sick. He is always like that when he  go to that shop. from what I know, the naughty boys that always bullied him before, always waiting him at that shop.  our jongie like to go to that shop since he was young. I bet he’s still afraid. You know about his past rite? ” (miahne, I don’t know how to explain~)

                “Yea~ I know.”

                Before they could talk any further, Jaejoong came into the living room with a crying little baby in his arm.  He looked at his sister, pleading for help. His sister giggle at him before took the baby from jaejoong’s arm.

                “aigo~ what are you doing to my cutie niece jae?” Jaejoong shooked his head while waving his hand shows that he had done nothing.

“I think she is hungry,” said Jaejoong’s sister before heading to the kitchen to prepare a warm milk for the baby.

“Jongie~ come, sit here,” yunho patted an empty space beside him,”are you feel ok now?” he asked while his right on jaejoong’s forehead checking his temperature. Jaejoong swat yunho’s hand from his forehead.

“I’m fine yunho-ah.”

“Jongie-ah, if you feel afraid, just remember that you have me by your side to protect you,” he caressed jaejoong’s cheek before pulled him into a warm hug. He encircled his hand around jaejoong’s waist.

“I promise, I will protect you.”

“please protect me,” whispered Jaejoong and he hugged Yunho back.

After spending a weekend at Jaejoong’s village, Yunho’s family went back to Seoul. Jaejoong was helping yunho to pack his things. After they finished, they sat on the edge of the bed. Suddenly Jaejoong’s put his head on yunho’s shoulder.

“Don’t forget me.”

Yunho chuckled at jaejoong’s word, “I’ll try my best.”

“If you forget me later, please let me know ok. So that I wont waste my time to learn accepting you in my life,” jaejoong said sarcastically.

“Aww~ don’t be mad jongie~ “

“Yunho-ah, there is something I want to discuss with you.”

Yunho jaejoong’s hair, “what is it?”

“well, you know we are still learn to accept and love each other. So.. urm… can we save.. our… first night later.. after both of us are really sure with our feeling?” Jaejoong hide his face on the crook of Yunho’s neck.

“hurm~ if I say we cant?”

“I will cry.”

“then cry~”

Jaejoong lifted his head from yunho’s shoulder and pouted at yunho which cause a laughter to yunho.

“Arasso~  I promised that we will save our first night until we both ready.”

Both of them then make a pinky promise.

Then, someone knocked on jaejoong’s room.

“Yunho uppa~ lets go. Appa is waiting~” said Yunho’s sister from outside of the room.