chapter 38

TRUST

 

Yoosu wedding-

            “Yoochun-hyung, you looked cool!”

            “Thank you my cousin~” Yoochun went to Yunho and gave him a brotherly hug.

            “You look calm, don’t you felt any nervous hyung?”

            “Hmm~ a little bit nervouse but I’m more happy than nervous.”

            “I wonder how is Junsu right now. Probably he is in silent mode right now.”

            “Hahahaha~ I don’t think so. It would be weird if he is silent.”

            “Trust me hyung. He will shut his mouth and didn’t mutter any word if he is super nervous.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            “Junsu-ah~ Are you okay?” Junsu mother asked his son when she saw Junsu is sweating a lot and froze on his seat.

            Junsu nodded his head, saying that he is okay. Jaejoong stared at Junsu and he understand Junsu’s feeling right now. Nervous plus sad plus worried plus happy.

            “I will go out first to find your father. Jaejoong-ah, please look after him for aunty ok?”

            Jaejoong nodded his head while smile. Once Junsu’s mother closed the door, Jaejoong went to Junsu and sit beside him. He grabbed Junsu’s hand, “Relax Junsu, relax,” he tried to soothe Junsu.

            Junsu flashed a gentle smile, “Thank you, Jae. I never felt so nervous like this before. It just that I don’t what will happen to my marriage life. I hope everything will go smoothly.”

            Jaejoong tighten their connected hand, “Junsu-ah, what I want to say is, no matter how and what, keep your trust on Yoochun. Trust is the only thing we need to ensure everything going smoothly. Eventhough you are in fight with him, eventhough he is yelling at you, eventhough he is mad at you, but I’m sure he will always love you.”

            Junsu nodded his head.

            “Don’t worry everything will be fine.”

            “I’m sure Yoochun wont disappoint me~”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            “Park Yoochun do you take Kim Junsu, to be your husband? Do you promise to be
true to him, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in

health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?”

“I do,” Yoochun answered without missing Junsu’s teary eyes.
“ Kim Junsu, do you take, Park Yoochun , to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?”

            “I Do.”

            Yoochun smile sweetly at Junsu before slipped a ring on Junsu’s hand and Junsu do the same to Yoochun.

            “You may kiss your spouse.”

            Everyone cheering at the kissing couple while Yunho is staring at his wife who is embrassed at the Yoosu kissing scene. Yunho smiled at Jaejoong shyness. At this moment, Jaejoong tilted his head and meet Yunho’s gaze, he raised his eyebrows at Yunho, asking why Yunho looked at him. Yunho pouted his lips to his wife, asking for a kiss from Jaejoong, try to teasedhis wife. Jaejoong widened his eyes before he glared at Yunho while his Yunnie grinning like an idiot. Yunho stand beside his wife after the married couple walk away from the altar to the main hall for the wedding reception.

            A strong arm wrapped around his waist as someone kissed his temple lovingly. jaejoong looked at his side,”Yunnie~” he whispered softly while smiled.

            “Joongie~” Yunho smiled lovingly before he kissed Jaejoong’s tample again, “Don’t you feel tired honey?”

            Jaejoong nodded his head cutely.

            Yunho caressed Jaejoong’s not so big belly which already reached almost 5 month pregnancy, “Let go to the main hall, after eat, I will bring you back home. You need some rest.”

            Jaejoong shooked his head vigorously while pouting.

            “Why are you pouting? Don’t tell me you want to stay until the end of ceremony?”

            Jaejoong nodded his head while looked at Yunho with his puppy eyes hoping Yunho will agreewithhim.

            Yunho sighed, “But baby you need rest.”

            “Yunho oppa, don’t say no to Jaejoong oppa, poor him~” said Yunho’s sister before she pulled Jaejoong away from Yunho, she linked her arm with Jaejoong’s arm, “Lets enjoy the party oppa~”

            Jaejoong grinned at her and waved his hand  toward Yunho before followed his sister-in-law to the party, leaving Yunho dumbfounded.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            Yunho’s lips formed a smile when he saw his joongie seem enjoyed the wedding party. His Joongie sit on the other table with Yunho’s sister without reserved any seat for Yunho, leaving Yunho no other choice but to sit with his parent, a few table away from his Joongie.

            “Yunho-ah, why you did not eat your food  honey?” asked Mrs Jung when she noticed the untouched food  in front of  Yunho.

            “Huh? I will eat later umma~” Yunho replied before gazing at Jaejoong again.

            “What are you looking at?” Mrs Jung tilted her head, “Ah, you are looking at your wife.”

            “Nae umma~ he look so happy~” Yunho said with a smile on his face.

            “Then, why are you sit here? Why don’t you sit with your wife?”

            “Asked your spoil daughter? She dragged  Jaejong away from  me and  she even took my seat beside Jaejoong~” Yunho complained to his mother while pouting.

            Mrs Jung giggled at Yunho’s behaviour, “Don’t worry, umma will help you~”

She then went to Jaejoong’s table and  said something to her daughter. Both of them then made a way to the door, out from  the hall. She winked at his son before out from the hall.

            It was a golden opportunity to Yunho, he quickly made his way to Jaejoong’s table and sit beside his wife while grinned widely. Jaejoong chuckled when he realized Yunho’s grinning face. He put his hand on Yunho’s thigh and leaned  toward him, “Miss me already Yunnie?”

            Yunho chuckled before he kissed Jaejoong’s cheek lovingly, “Of course~”

Yunho’s female cousin whose sit on that table squeal looking at the lovely couple, “ Both of you are so sweet!”, causing Yunho and Jaejoong blushing .

            Then, a soft music start to fill the hall and the audiences started to cheer when YooSu made their way to the dance floor.  

            “Yunho oppa! You take my seat!” Yunho’s sister hit Yunho’s shoulder.

            “Aish! Arasso!” Yunho got up from the seat while glaring at his sister.

            “By the way, joongie~ shall we dance?” he offered  his hand to Jaejoong.

Everyone on the table cheered for them and squeal when Jaejoong shyly grabbed Yunho’s hand, to the dance floor. 

 

*finally I'm back!!! i guess, the next chapter is the final chapter, i dont even write anything for the last piece of this story~ Thank you fopr always stay with me and stay tune for the last chapter ok? enjoy! kamsahamnida! ^_____________________^ *