Chapter 20

TRUST

 

After had their lunch together, the couple washed the dishes together and enjoy each other company. Then, Yunho went to their bedroom, changing his wet clothes which Jaejoong accidentally splashed the water on him while they teased each other. He’s not angry at his Joongie cause he know Jaejoong didn’t mean to splash the water on him.

                “Sorry Yunnie~” said Jaejoong who looking at his husband with his puppy eyes while sitting at the edge of the bed. Yunho made his way to his Joongie and sit beside him. He pointed at his lips while pouting his lips, “ Kiss me, I forgive you.”

                Jaejoong smile a bit before leaned closer and captured Yunho’s lips. Yunho deepened the kiss and bring Jaejoong’s hand to wrap around his neck. Then they part slightly, gasping for air. Their forehead touched, looking deeply in each other eyes. They smiled before Yunho pulled Jaejoong for another passionate kiss.

                Without breaking the kiss, Yunho slowly pushed Jaejoong on the bed. The other did not say anything, he was too engrossed exploring Yunho's mouth. He was on top of Jaejoong now, he pulled apart, receiving a pout from the man under him.

                “I love you, Joongie,” Yunho said sweetly while looked deeply into Jaejoong’s eyed.

                Jaejoong smiled, he knows how to reply Yunho rite now, he’s very sure about his feeling rite now, “ Love you too Yunnie~”

                Yunho startled with Jaejoong’s confession. Yunho was about to say something when Jaejoong abruptly pulled him to another kiss. Jaejoong broke the kiss and whisper, “can we have our first night?” Jaejoong’s whispered seductively. Yunho grinned before leaned down and on Jaejoong’s neck, leaving a mark there.  Soon, the sound of their moan started to filled the whole room. (sorry guys~ I don’t write ~ eheee)

                Yunho lied his body beside Jaejoong while panting hardly. The couple tried to catch their breath after making love session. Jaejoong turned his body towads Yunho and leaned his head on Yunho’s chest. He could heard Yunho’s heartbeat. Yunho caressed Jaejoong’s hair lightly.

                “Yunnie~” Jaejoong looked up.

                “Hmm..”

                “ I Love You,” said Jaejoong sweetly. Yunho smiled widely, he leaned down a bit. He pecked Jaejoong’s lips, “ I Love You too, Joongie~”

-THE END-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

+I mean the end of this chapter~ hehehehehe~ Gotcha~+

*Hello to my old and new readers and my old and new subsribers! finally they love each other! heeeeee~ what will happen later?? wait and see~ give me time neh~ THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ALWAYS WAITING FOR MY UPDATE, LOVE U ALL! ^_________________________^