Chapter 17

TRUST

-Friday-

                Jaejoong opened his sleepy eyes only to met his hubby face who sleep soundly beside him. Jaejoong smiled,he traced his finger along Yunho’s feature, from his forehead to the nose and to the lips. Jaejoong stared at Yunho’s lips for a while before he leaned forward and capture those plump lips.

                Yunho felt something soft on his lips. he opened his eyes and met Jongie’s closed. Yunho followed Jaejoong, closing his eyes and response to Jaejoong kisses. Jaejoong opened his eyes when he felt Yunho’s lips start to move with the same rhythm. Jaejoong smiled into the kiss before he pulled back.

                “Morning Yunnie!” He placed a soft kiss on Yunho’s forehead, “Your every two hour kiss start now,” said Jaejoong with his low and soft voice.

                “Can I get more kisses now?” Yunho showed his puppy eyes.

                “I’m sorry but you need to wait another two hours. I’m going to take bath and prepare our breakfast,” Jaejoong sat up and ready to get down from the bed. The moment when his feet about to touch the floor, someone tugged his hand cause him to land on the bed again. Yunho was hovering over him while Jaejoong was on the bottom.

                “Where are want to go joongie honey?” Yunho smirked.

                “Bathroom~” Jaejoong answered playfully.

                “One more kiss please~ its not fair that you kiss me while I’m sleeping. And you pulled back when I start to enjoy the kiss.”

                “Not my problem~ Can you let me go? Or no breakfast for you.” Jaejoong pushed Yunho gently and made his way to the bathroom, leaving his pouting husband on the bed. Yunho rolled his body with the blanket and closed his eyes again trying to ignore the pain in his heart.

                After taking his shower, Jaejoong went out to the closet. He then tip tooed to the lump under the blanket before he slid into the blanket too. He was facing with Yunho’s back. He tapped Yunho shoulder carefully. He waited for a while. No response from his Yunnie. He pulled Yunho’s shoulder so that he was facing his husband. Yunho’s eyes is still closed but his lips form a cute pout which cause Jaejoong’s to giggle. He touched Yunho’s pouty lips gently. He grinned when Yunho’s frown at his action. Jaejoong knew Yunho’s sulking at him. He pecked Yunho’s lips lightly and pulled back for a while to see Yunho’s reaction. No response. He leaned back and started to kiss Yunho passionately. he can felt Yunho smiled into the kiss and start to response to his kiss. Their shared the kiss until Yunho pulled back and breathed heavily. Jaejoong caressed his cheek gently, “Still sulking Yunnie??” he asked cutely.

                “No, not anymore. Heee~ Love you joongie!” Yunho pulled Jaejoong into a warm hug. Jaejoong startled at Yunho’s word.

                “You LOVE me?” Jaejoong asked softly.

                “Yes! I’m very sure with my heart now. I will wait for you~ don’t worry honey.”

                “Thank you.  please wait for me. Although I still not sure with my heart but I want to keep you by myside. I don’t want to loss a great spouse like you,” Jaejoong buried his head onto Yunho’s chest while his tears rolled down to his cheek.

                Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s forehead and wiped Jaejoong’s tears with his thumbs, “Don’t cry~ I will wait for you.” jaejoong nodded his head and smiled sweetly to Yunho.

                “Joongie-ah~ I’m hungry~” Yunho whinned while looking at Jaejoong cutely.

                “You such a baby, yun-ah~”

                “Well, I’m your baby, baby.”

Jaejoong pulled himself from Yunho embrace and went to downstairs to make a breakfast for his lovely spouse while Yunho went to bathroom, taking his morning shower before he went down to have his breakfast.

                After had breakfast together, the happy couple went to the hospital. Yunho noticed Jaejoong was sweating a lot when they had arrived at the hospital.

                “Are you okay darling?” Yunho asked Jaejoong, worriedly. Jaejoong shooked his head a few times and he grabbed Yunho’s hand, enterwined their hands, asking for support.

                By using his free hand, Yunho patted his back softly, “ don’t worry, I’m here.”

Athough Jaejoong’s behaviour had change when he’s with Yunho but he still felt afraid when they are in a crowd or when he was surrounded by Yunho’s family or friends except for Mr & Mrs Jung, Yunho’s family and Junsu, while Yoochun he still afraid of that casanova~ (hehehehehe). There was one time after one week their honeymoon ended, they went to Yoochun’s house for the family gathering. Jaejoong refused to leave Yunho’s side or he will stay with Yunho’s siblings or with Mrs Jung. At first some of Yunho’s cousin felt irritated with his behaviour that always keep silent and only smile when they come closer to him, but after being explained by Yunho, they started to understand Jaejoong’s situation. They even tried to bring Jaejoong in their gossip session where Yunho’s little sister also join them, they made Jaejoong laughed and made him start to felt comfortable around them.

                “Mr. Kim JaeJoong~” said the nurse, in front of the doctor’s room. Jaejoong and Yunho went into the room and sat down on the chair in that room while waiting for the doctor to come.

 

*Hello guys!!! i have a bad news for all of you~ first of all, i'm very very very sorry because i will not updating my story for 3 weeks~ i hate it but i cant do anything about it~ every week my lecturer give me assignment which prevent me from updating my story~ SORRY GUYS!

Back to my story~ YunJae is so sweeeeet! when i see their pic, i cant help but grinning widely! so sweeettt~ heheheheheheehe thank you GUYS! wait for my update ok? saranghae~