Chapter 2

TRUST

At the dining table, yunho didn’t talked much. who wouldn’t be nervous when sitting with their soon to be family. besides, the figure in front of him make him more nervous, with his big doe eyes staring at his food, with his pouty lips and a bang that cover his forehead. Only one word that can describe this person, he is BEAUTIFUL. More beautiful than a girl.   Deep in yunho’s heart, he thanked his parents because  he gonna spend the rest of his life with a beautiful person that he ever met.

 

“Jaejoong honey, eat more~” said yunho’s mother. Jaejoong smiled at her before shook his head side to side. Jaejoong’s mother gently took jaejoong’s hand and clasping her son hand with her own hand before she say something that shocked both yunho and his parents.

 

“Actually, mrs Jung, I want to apologise to you because never told you about my son condition. He can’t talk. Its not that he is mute but he do not talk to the stranger. Even until now he never talk with his siblings. He only talk with me and his father. He refused to talk for along time ago.”

 

“WHY?” asked yunho, his tone was a little bit high.

 

“yunho, behave yourself,” said Mrs. Jung, glaring at her son.

 

“urm.. I’m sorry Mrs. Kim,” yunho bow a little. When he lift his face, he can felt his cheek heat up because of jaejoong. Their eyes meet before yunho’s broke their gaze.

 

Mrs Kim flashed a smile to yunho while jaejoong continued stare at yunho because of his outburst.

 

“He was a victim of a bully. Because of his feminine look, many of his classmate love to bully him.  I still remember, everytime he come back from school he always crying and locked himself up in his room. He was a lonely boy back then. Until one day, when he was 10, he never talked to us. I thought he has a sore throat, so both of us bring him to the clinic but the doctor said that jongie is healthy. Then, his silence continues for a few days. After that, we decided to bring him to seoul and we make an appointment with the doctor, and the doctor come up with a conclusion that jongie was traumatized by the situation that upset him very much. since that day, he never talk to anyone. But a few years later, he shows a positive sign when he start to talk to me and his father. We made assumption that he only talk to someone he trusted.”

 

Yunho fisted his hand under the table when he heard a story about jaejoong. How come they bullied someone like jaejoong just because of his appearance. They should admiring his beautifulness not ruined it.

 

“So, if you change your mind,its ok Mrs.Jung. we understand,” said Mrs.Kim which surprised Yunho and his parent.

 

“Aniya~ its ok Mrs.Kim. promise is a promise. I think Yunho able to gain jaejoong trust. Maybe it takes time but its ok. Am I right yunho?” ask Mrs. Jung, eyeing Yunho.

 

“Nae, Umma. I’ll try my best to take care of him Mrs.Kim. I promise,” said Yunho with determination in his voice. Jaejoong hung his head down but deep inside his heart he felt happy with yunho promises.

 

 

*what do you think? Ok or KO? ehe~  dont forget to subscribe and comment...

thank you for spend your time to read my story~     ^_^