Chapter 37

TRUST

 

“Joongie honey~ what are you doing? You should rest~” Yunho nagging at Jaejoong who is in the kitchen, making a breakfast for them. Yunho back hugging his Joongie, his arms wrapped around Jaejoong’s waist.

            Jaejoong pouted at Yunho, “Yunnie, I heard you said a same thing for a week since I come back to our home. I just want to cook for you~”

            Yunho kissed Jaejoong shoulder gently, “I’m sorry honey but, Daeyoung said to me that you need a lot of rest since you are a male that pregnant. It is not easy to carry our baby right?”

            Jaejoong smiled warmly at his caring husband, “Yea, sometime I felt very tired but Yunnie, I cant let you eat something outside, I want you to eat food that I cook, a homemade~ besides, my tummy is still small, I still can manage to go to the kitchen,” Jaejoong explained whilehis hand gently caressing the back of Yunho’s hand.

            “Joongie~ I want you in a good condition for the 9 month of your pregnancy. Okay baby?”

            “Hmm…. Who will cooked for you then? Don’t tell me you will order outside food? If you have that in your mind, I wont eat for the rest of my pregnancy month.”

            “Awww~ don’t say that honey~ I already discussed this matter with umma and he already found a suitable maid for us.”

            “A maid?”

            “Yup~ she will come when I went to the office and back after I come back. She wont live here. She will do all the chores and if you want anything, you can asked her.”

            “A young girl?”

            “Hahaha~ Joongie~ you don’t trust me do you?”

            Jaejoong frowned, he pouted.

            Yunho turned Jaejoong around so that they are facing each other. He cupped Jaejoong’s face, “Honey~ I wont do that to you. I asked umma to find a maid with the age around 35 and above.”

            Jaejoong smiled to Yunho and kissed Yunho on the cheek, “ That’s why I love you Jung Yunho!”

            “Yeah~ I know Jung Jaejoong. Your mood swing sometimes scaring me~”

            “Well, suit youself~ heeee~ help me bring this plate to the dining table. I’m so hungry~”

            “Okay honey.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            *Ding Dong!*

            Jaejoong and Yunho glanced at each other, eyebrows drawn together, “Who is coming this early?” Yunho asked. Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder, “Don’t know~”

            Then both of them went to the front door and open the door.

            “Yunho!”

            “Yah, Kim Junsu! What…..”

            Jaejoong tugged Yunho hand, signalling him to invite Junsu come into the house first before he asked Junsu anything.

            “hm.. come in first Junsu~”

            “Thank you~”

            Yunho and Junsu take a seat in the living room while Jaejoong went to the kitchen and asked the maid to make a drink for Junsu.

            “So, what is so important until you come this early?”

            “I still cant find my bestman! My wedding just around the corner~”

            “So?”

            “Hmmm… maybe.. maybe Jaejoong can be my bestman since you are Yoochun’s bestman,” Junsu said while look pleadingly at Yunho.

            Yunho looked seriouslt at Junsu, “I think you should asked himself. I cant decide about this matter for him cause, well, you know his condition right? And beside he’s pregnant right now.”

            At the moment, Jaejoong walked into the living room and took a seat beside Yunho, the maid is trailling behind him with a tray in her hand. Junsu immediately went closer to Jaejoong, “Jaejoong-ah~ I want to asked you something. I hope you wont make me disappointed.”

            Jaejoong blinked his eyes, cutely.

            “Will you be my bestman? Please.. pleaseeeee… I beg you~ I don’t have anyone else. My BESTFRIEND become my fiancée’s bestman although he already promise to become my bestman,” Junsu glared at Yunho who sit beside Jaejoong.

            Jaejoong chuckled at Junsu behaviour. Jaejoong looked at Junsu and nodded his head, “Ok~” without he realised he voice out the word.

 Junsu and Yunho shocked when they heard Jaejoong’s voice.

“Joongie?”

“Hmm?”

“You’re talking to Junsu?”

Jaejoong smiled at Yunho.

“Oh my god sun! He talking to me! He is TALKING to me!” Junsu hugged Jaejoong tightly while hit a pretty high notes.  Jaejoong struggle to broke the hug because Junsu is yelled right into his ears!

Yunho immediately jumped onto them when he saw Jaejoong seem suffer in Junsu’s embrace, “Yah! Yah! Kim Junsu! He might deaf because of your yell!” he pulled Jaejoong out of Junsu’s embrace. He glared at Junsu while Junsu smile apologetically at Jaejoong.

“I’m sorry. I just too excited when he talked to me which mean he’s trust me~ ahh, I’m so happy. Excuse me, I need to call Yoochun and tell him that a miracle happen to me~ eukyang-kyang-kyang..”

Yunho and Jaejoong watched Junsu’s back until he disappeared to the balcony, calling Yoochun. Yunho tilted his face, “I’m so proud pf you, honey~” he said while smile at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong replied Yunho’s smiled and leaned his head on Yunho’s shoulder, “I think, maybe because of our child in me, make me felt secure and start to trust people around me. Last night, Sooyoung noona texted me, and I don’t know why I really want to talk to ger, in the end I end up called her and she’s crying when she heard my voice.”

Yunho carress Jaejoong’s tummy gently, “Thank you honey, for giving your umma courageous and let him open up to other people,” he leaned down a bit and kissed Jaejoong’s tummy, imagining he is kissing kiss child.

“And thank you appa for always be there for umma~” Jaejoong said in childish voice.

Yunho chuckled at Jaejoong’s cute voice, he imitate Jaejoong’s voice and said, “Thank you umma for trust appa~” He leaned closer to Jaejoong and lock their lips together.

Suddenly…

“Oh my god sun!” Junsu’s voice interrupt Yunjae’s sweet moment. Yunho hesistantly broke the kiss and glared at Junsu while Jaejoong lowered his red face.

“Yah, Kim Junsu, why are you so noisy?”

“Yah, Jung Yunho, I know this is your house but don’t you know that you have a guest? Tsk, tsk, tsk~ where is your manner? You should wait for me out from this house first before you attack Jaejoong,” Junsu said sarcastically.

“Aish! You are outside just now~”

“yeah, but I still inyour house,” Junsu said innocently, he turned to Jaejoong, “Owh, Jaejoong-ah~ are you free today? Lets go find a suitable suit for you~”

Jaejoong looked at Yunho before he answered Junsu. Yunho nodded his head, “Yeah, I’m free..”

“Good!”

“But…” Jaejoong paused a while before he continuing his word, “can Yunho tag along?”

Yunho wrapped his arm araound Jaejoong’s waist and looked at Junsu while smirked and saying in his mind,‘You cant separate him from me.’

Junsu sighed, “Okay, okay~ You can go also Jung Yunho. BUT! I’m the one who will pick the suit. Don’t you dare to interrupt us.”

“But, I want my wife to look good, so I have the right to decide if the suit is good or not,” Yunho argued back.

Jaejoong pat Yunho’s thigh, “Yunnie~” he looked at Yunho tried to stop Yunho from argue with Junsu.

“Fine. okay, I willleave this matter to you,” Yunho said hesistantly to Junsu.

“Yeay! Thank you! You are my best best best friend in this world.”

“Yeah~ I wonder why I befriend with someone like you.”

“Because I’m an amazing person.”

“Yeah, you are right. An amazing person should befriend with an amzing person like me right?”

“You are very right!”

Then both of them end up laughing and teasing each other. Jaejoong shooked his head with Yunho and Junsu’s behaviour.