Chapter 13

TRUST

Enjoy your honeymoon guys!” yelled Yunho’s sister while smiling sheepishly.

                “Of course we will enjoying our honeymoon~” said Yunho while wrapping his arm around jaejoong’s shoulder, “Rite jongie?”

                Jaejoong nodding his head shyly.

                After that, both Yunho and Jaejoongbid a goodbye to their family and flew to Jeju island. The tiredness took over and both of them fall asleep along the way the Jeju island.

At the hotel…

                Jaejoong was arranging their belongings into the closet while Yunho was busy with his cellphone.

                “Jongie, your sister are crazy~”

                “why?” Jaejoong looked at Yunho before he walked toward him and sit beside his husband.       “They start sending me a text message on how to do ‘it’. I bet they sent them to you too.”

                “That’s why I switch off my phone. Since last night, they bother me with their first night. After that, they started telling me about how does ‘it’ felt, how to do it, and so on.”

                “Im sure you are blushing all the time,” teased Yunho.

                Jaejoong glare at him before turned his head away from Yunho.

                “I’m tired,” Jaejoong get up and lie down on the bed. Yunho chuckled before joined Jaejoong on the bed.

                Jaejoong turned to his right when Yunho lie beside him. his back is facing Yunho.

Yunho smile with Jaejoong’s action. Slowly he reached Jaejoong’s waist and bring Jaejoong closer to him.

                Jaejoong startled at Yunho’s action. He can felt Yunho’s breath on his neck.

                ‘God! I hope he wont do anything to me,’ Jaejoong pray in his heart.

                “Good night honey~” said Yunho sweetly before nuzzling into Jaejoong’s neck.

                “Its ticklich,” said Jaejoong tried to hold back his laughter.

                Hearing that, Yunho teased Jaejoong by nuzzling onto his neck again which cause the latter giggling. Yunho eventually stopped when he thought he was enough torturing Jaejoong. Jaejoong turned around, “yah, hubby! Its ticklish you know?”

                “I know~” said Yunho playfully. Jaejoong cant help but laugh. He stopped laughing when he realize that yunho tried to reduce the gap between them. Yunho’s face was so closed. He put his hand on Yunho’s chest to stop Yunho to come any closer.

                “What are you doing?”

                “I want to kiss you of course. Jongie, I promise you that I will save our first night not our first kiss,” Yunho smirked.

                “But I want to save our first kiss too. I want it to be special,” said Jaejoong innocently.

                Yunho smiled at the cute Jaejoong. He pinched Jaejoong’s nose gently.

                “Okay, my princess. I will save our first kiss, but just now, I just want to kiss your cheek not your lips, hahahahaha~ gotcha!” Yunho wink at the pouting Jaejoong.

                “Aigo~ Aigo~ don’t be mad, Jongie~ I just want to tease you,” yunho said before he peck both Jaejoong’s cheek and his forehead. Jaejoong closed his eyes when he felt Yunho’s soft lips on his forehead. When he opened his eyes, he sunk into Yunho’s gaze. He smile sweetly at his husband before muttering under his breath.

                “Thank you, Yunho-ah.”

                “You’re welcome Jung Jaejoong.”

                Jaejoong’s smile wider when he heard the combination of Yunho’s name and his name. he buried himself deeper into Yunho’s embrace and tighten his hand around Yunho’s waist.