Chapter 18

TRUST

                “Hello  Jaejoong~” said a voice from behind of them.

                ‘Oh, Joongie’s doctor is handsome. Why he look at joongie like that?’ thought Yunho, he frowned from the way that doctor looked at Jaejoong and he know that his joongie don’t like it. Yunho then stood up and held out his hand for a handshake, “I’m Jung Yunho, Jaejoong;s spouse.”

                “Owh~ You are the Jung Yunho that Jaejoong mentioned before. I’m Shim Changmin, Dr. Shim,” Changmin shaked Yunho’s hand before retreated back his hand and took a seat in front of the couple. He smiled a bit when he looked at Jaejoong.

                “How are you Jaejoong?” Changmin asked, Jaejoong flashed his unconfortable smile. Changmin sighed when Jaejoong didn’s answered him. He thought after being Jaejoong’s doctor for two years will make him trust him and talked to him.

                “Okay Jaejoong, we will begin our treatment now. Come with me~,” said Changmin, then he looked at Yunho, “I’m sorry Mr. Jung, I hope you can wait here for a while.”

                “Sure~” Yunho released Jaejoong’s hand and smile to him.

                Jaejoong followed Changmin into the other room, “Jaejoong~ as usual, I want you to write whar happen to you in this month. I will leave you alone here while I want discuss something with your spouse.”

                Jaejoong nodded his head and start scribble on the white paper while Changmin went back to his room, having a conversation with Yunho.

                “Mr. Jung, since you are Jaejoong;s spouse, I think you have the right to know about his condition. His condition is still worst I can say. he still refused to talk and still felt unsecure when he in the crowd. But still have improvement, when I took over his cases, I always remember him to smle to get rid of the uncomfortable state. Its just that, he still don’t want to talk with me, maybe he still don’t trust and I’m surprised, when I read the note that he wrote past 2 month when he said that he Trust you on the first day he met you. I guess it is a soulmate things.”

                “Well, me, myself also surprised when he talked to me on that day.”

                “Oh, ya, this is some of the note that he wrote, maybe you want to keep it. This is the copy of the original notes. Before this, I want to give it to Jaejoong’s guardians but he always come alone. So I don’t have the chance to give this note to his family because I just want them to understand Jaejoong’s feeling more,” Changmin explained seriously.

                “Alone? Do you mean, he come here by himself?”

                “Yup. You are the first person that come here with him.”

                “Ah~ I see~”

                “Please excuse me for a while Mr. Jung. I’m going to get Jaejoong.”

                Yunho read through some of the note that Jaejoong wrote.

23 February 2010

                Nothings special happen to me this month. Everything are same as usual. Everyday, I wake up, take a bath, went to the kitchen, breakfast, look after my niece & nephew, lunch, sometimes I went to the shop by myself (which I hate to go), waiting for my sisters come to fetch their children, dinner, watching TV and lastly sleep.

                Yunho bit a smile, ‘I’m sure he hate this treatment.’ He read another paper, Jaejoong wrote the same thing every month for the past year. Yunho chuckled, ‘Aigo, my Joongie really naughty. I don’t think Dr. Shim read all of this since all of them are same.’

                Yunho went through the other note.

24 April 2011

                This month, I met the boys that bullied me. They are still the same, like to bully others. On my way back to my home, they block my way. I’m really scared. Thank god, Dae Young is there to rescue me. She pulled me from the boys, but the boys don’t give up, they chased us. Dae Young and I ran to the nearest playground and hide in the tunnel that can fit both of us. We hid for almost half an hour before we went back to our home. That night the nightmare came again. I hate them.

                Yunho frowned while reading the note, ‘who is dae young? No wonder he sweat a lot when we went to that small shop. this probably a month before I spend weekend at their house.’

25 May 2011

                I’m really happy this month. I met him a few days before. I’m really shocked when I knew about the arrange marriage. On 21 may, my parents bring me to his house. His house is so big. He is the one that opened the door for us. He stared at me and then he smile. I smile back. I like his smile. When my mother told them about my condition, I can see that he was angry. Maybe he is mad to the boys that bully me, the way his face frowned touch my heart. he made a promise in front of th others that he will take care of me. After we had lunch together, he brought me to his room. He introduced himself and asked about how I feel about our marriage. I don’t know why, but I start to trust him. when he said that he will try his best to make me happy, I cant help myself but felt so happy. Suddenly I felt the urge to answer him. yes, I talked to him. I trust him.

                A tears start to form in his eyes, ‘ Thank you joongie for trusting me.’

The door behind Yunho cracked open. Changmin come in followed by Jaejoong. Yunho grabbed Jaejoong’s hand he was on his side. He squeeze Jaejoong’s hand and gaze at him before muttered, “Thank you.” Jaejoong looked puzzled at Yunho. He want to ask Yunho but Changmin interrupt them.

                “That’s all for today. Jaejoong, I will ask my nurse to inform you about the next appointment. Owh yeah, I just want you to know that Yuri noona is not here, she had been replaced by a new nurse. Maybe you want to meet her?” Jaejoong nodded his head. Yuri is Changmin assistant and she is the one that inform Jaejoong about his appointment and she understand Jaejoong better than other nurse.

                Changmin then called his nurse to meet Jaejoong. Then, a girl in a nurse uniform came in, greeting Yunho and Jaejoong politely. When she looked up, her eyes widen, “Jaejoong oppa!”

Jaejoong get up from his seat, his face is lighten up. The girl throws herself into Jaejoong’s arm, they hugging each other for a few second before they pulled back.

                “Oppa~ I’m sorry I cant attend your wedding. Something urgent come up that day. Miahne~” she pouted her lips. Jaejoong waved his hand in front of her signalling her that he is fine with that.

                “So, who is that special person that can capture your heart that i always tried to capture since we are young?” Jaejoong blushed with her question. He knew that she’s kidding.  They were a childhood friends and they love each other like brother and sister, not more than that. Jaejoong took Yunho’s hand and pointed at him while looking at the nurse.

                “Hello, I’m Jung Yunho, Jaejoong’s spouse,” Yunho bowed a bit.

                “Hello, I’m Dae Young, Jaejoong oppa’s neighbour and his best childhood friends.”

                ‘Ah~ this is DaeYoung that Joongie mentioned in his note.’

                “You know Jaejoong, DaeYoung?” Changmin who all this time, watching the conservation between them, asking about their relationship.

                “Yup, Jaejoong’s oppa is my friends and I’m the only one that can understand without he opened his mouth. Or should I say, he and me converse through telepathy~”

                “Ah~ I see.”

                Jaejoong looked at DaeYoung, seems like he had something he want to ask. DaeYoung who can read Jaejoong’s mind voice out her thought, “Are you asking me about Dr. Shim?” Jaejoong nodded his head.

                “Dr. Shim is my senior. Do you remember about my senior that love the cheesecake that we bake?” Jaejoong once again nodded his head, “He’s the one. until now he still demand me to bake the cheese cake for him,” DaeYoung glared at Changmin while Changmin looked at her innocently.

                Jaejoong exchanged a galance with Yunho before turned back to DaeYoung.

                “Are you asking about our relationship?” she asked Jaejoong again. “He is my boss and I’m his nurse. And we are not in those relationship that you are thinking of,” Jaejoong grinned at her. He then tugged Yunho’s hand, signalling Yunho that they should go back.

                “Excuse us, I think we need to go back now,” yunho said and he shook hand with Changmin, “Thank you Dr. Shim, I’ll kept the note. If there anything regarding Jaejoong, just call me. This is my card,” he looked at DaeYoung and smiled at her, “and nice to meet you DaeYoung~” Yunho patted her head lightly.

                “heee~ nice to meet you too oppa. Please take a good care of my Joongie oppa.”

                “I will.” The couple made their way out of Changmin office. Jaejoong waved his hand to DaeYoung before he closed the door and dissapeard behind the closed door. Changmin gaze intensely on the closed door. Dae Young let out a sigh when she looked at him.

“Yah, Shim Changmin~ Don’t tell me that you in love with your patient.”

“Yes I am. Do you have problem with that?” Changmin glared at her. DaeYoung shrugged his shoulder, “Only Jung Yunho can captured his heart. me, myself, his childhood friend until now can’t  even gain his trust and always failed to capture his heart.”

“Yeah, you are right.”

Changmin & DaeYoung : *Heavy SIGH*

 

*Sorry for my late update my beloved readers~ changmin in the house!hehehehe~ DaeYoung is a character i create myself b;coz that name almost similar to my name, hahahaha~ enjoy!*