Chapter 3

TRUST

After they finished eating, Mrs Kim help Mr. Jung to clear the table while the others are sitting at the living room. Yunho and Jejoong are sitting awkwardly beside each other.

 

Mr. Jung who sense the awkwardness signalling his son to bring jaejoong to his room. Yunho nod his head as he understand his father’s signal.

 

“ehem”

 

Jaejoong tiled his head towards Yunho.

 

Yunho can felt his heart beat fasten that he cant even said a word to jaejoong due to nervousness.

 

Mr. Jung shook his head at yunho’s behaviour.

 

“Yunho, why don’t you take jaejoong to your room and introduce yourself to him. so that, he will know you more,” asked Mr. Jung, trying to help his son.

Yunho nodded his head before lead jaejoong to his room.

 

Yunho open his bedroom door for jaejoong. After jaejoong step in to his room, he closed the door behind him slowly. He took a seat at the end of his bed while jaejoong standing awkwardly a few feet from yunho.

 

Yunho bit his lips, tried to figure out wht should he say to jaejoong.

 

‘whatshould I say to him?’ Yunho peek at jaejoong’s figure that not far from him.

 

‘aha! I should ask him to sit first. Stupid you jung yunho!’

 

“urm.. jae~ Have.. a.. seat~” said yunho, his hand patting a space beside him, signalling jaejoong to sit beside him. 

 

Slowly jaejoong sit beside yunho. He kept his head down, he dont have any courage to look up at yunho.

 

The awkwardness atmosphere comaback again. Silence filled the room.

 

Then suddenly yunho extended his right hand to jaejoong.

 

“Hai! My name is Jung Yunho. You can call me yunho.... or…. yunnie~” said yunho jokingly, tried to lighten up the mood.

 

Jaejoong raised a brows before hesistantly shook yunho’s hand.

 

Yunho smiled cheekily to jaejoong before he said something that made jaejoong blushing,

 

“ Joongie~ opps, im sorry..” Yunho covered his mouth with his free hand.

 

‘stupid mouth!’

 

Then, there is something that amused yunho. The precious thing that melt his heart. Jaejoong’s smile. His smile brought a smile to yunho;s face.

 

“im allow to call you that right?” asked yunho hesistantly.

 

Jaejoong nodded his head before retreated his hand from yunho’s bare hand.

 

“Joongie, I don’t know if I should ask this or not. But, im so curious about it.”

 

Jaejoong blinked his eyes while looking at yunho.

 

“are you agree with our marriage?” asked yunho.

 

Jaejoong kept his head down as his brain tried to figure out the answer for yunho’s question.

 

Yunho noticed jaejoong’s silence, quickly tried to fix the situation.

 

“urm, jongie~ if you feel uneasy with my question…” before yunho could finished his sentences, jaejoong waved his hand in front of yunho. He then took out his cellphone and began  pressing the button on the cellphone. Yunho stared at jaejoong’s action. He found it was cute when jaejoong  concentrating on his phone in order to tell him something. After that, jaejoong showed his phone to yunho.

 

‘its okay~ At first, im hesistate with  this marriage. But I cant stand see my mother’s tears, so finally I just agreed with them. I hope we can cooperate to each other and  be a happy couple after this. we should try at least, not just for our parents but for our future.’

 

Yunho crept a smile after reading that. He locked his eyes with jaejoong, he can see the sincerity of jaejoong’s heart through his eyes.

 

He took jaejoong’s hand and interwined it with his own, “I’ll try my best to make you happy” Yunho said with determination before continued,”.. and I hope you will also try your best to make me a happy person in this world. At least we try our best. I don’t want to regret anything. Lets build a happy life.”

 

Jaejoong feel touched with yunho’s word which make him closed to tears. He do not know why his heart tell him to trust yunho.  He squeezed yunho hand and looked into yunho’s eyes before nodding his head.

 

“I will try my best yunho-ah….”

 

* o-0 Jongie is talking???  stay tuned for next chapter~

dont forget to subscribe n comment~ Kamsahamnida! ^____^