Chapter 19

TRUST

-in the car-

When Yunho closed the car’s door, suddenly Jaejoong pulled Yunho towards him, and he kissed Yunho passionately and pulled back after a while.

“Your 2 hours kisses~”

Yunho grinned widely, “Thank you Joongie~” Yunho started the engine and went back to their home.

“Yun-ah~ may I know who is Kwon Boa to you?”

“Huh? Boa? How do you know about her?”

“yesterday, I bump into her. She seem don’t like me from the way she looked at me.”

“Really? Argh~ that girl. She’s just a daughter to one of the company shareholder. To tell you the truth, she is attracted to me, but I’m not. She annoyed me with her fake kindness. She only act kind in front of me, but behind my back, she is a devil. That’s why I don’t like her. And now, I’m kindda of worried because she always come into my office and always persuaded me to eat lunch with her. I always said that I will had a lunch with Yoochun-hyung, but now, Yoochun-hyung have Junsu, I don’t want to bother them,” said Yunho while looked straight on the road and once a while he will glanced at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong put his finger under his chin, “ Hurmm~ it’s okay~ I will cooked for you and we can have lunch together in your office~ how about that?”

“Sound great. Besides I love your cooking.”

“I will cook for you then~” Jaejoong said excitedly make Yunho smiled.

“Okay~ So, it’s still early, do you want to go anywhere?”

“Hmmm… can we just go home?”

“Home? Are you sure? Don’t you want have a date with me?” Yunho teased Jaejoong causes the latter blushing before he shook his head left to right.

“Eh?! You don’t want a date with me?” Yunho asked again.

Jaejoong shook his head again.

Yunho frowned before he smirked, “Ah~ I know~ You want to spend a day with me alone at home right?”

Jaejoong’s cheek start to redden, he turn his head to the left, looking out the window, pretending do not heard Yunho’s question. Yunho chuckled.

“As you wish Joongie~”

-At Home-

                Yunho is watching a DVD Movie while Jaejoong is busy in the kitchen, cooking something for them to eat. Yunho got bored watching the movie alone; he pause the DVD player and went to the kitchen. He smiled when he saw Jaejoong’s back that facing him. Jaejoong’s wearing a red apron that Yunho bought for him last 2 week; he thought that Jaejoong looked cute when he is wearing an apron. Yunho tip tooed towards Jaejoong slowly, without making so much noise. He gently wrapped his arm around Jaejoong’s waist and kissed his shoulder lightly. Yunho’s action shocked Jaejoong who is concentrate on his cooking. He bump his head with Yunho’s head lightly, “ Yunnie~ You shock me~”

                Yunho let out his small laugh, “ Sorry Joongie~ I miss you~ You left me alone at the living room,” Yunho pouted his lips.

                Jaejoong smiled before he pecked those lips, “But, I’m cooking your favourite food~”

                “Does the peck is my 2 hours kisses?” Yunho asked, ignoring Jaejoong’s reasons.

                Jaejoong chuckled, “Do the 2 hours kisses is important to you?”

                “Of course~ I don’t to waste it~”

                “Hehehehe~ No, the peck before is not your 2 hours kisses. It’s a bonus for you today~”

                “HEEEE~ Love you Jongie!” Yunho tighten his arm around Jaejoong’s waist.

                ‘Love you too Yunnie,’ responsed his heart which startled himself. Do his heart ready to accept Yunho’s love?????

 

* i dont know why my last week update are gone. so this is the reupdate of chapter 19~*