Chapter 33

TRUST

 

“Morning honey~” greeted Changmin to Daeyoung.

                “Morning,” Daeyoung smiled sweetly as she fastened the seatbelt.

                “How Jaejoong-sshi?”

                “He’s fine.  oh ya! Talk about him, has Yunho oppa texting or calling you?”

                “Nope, why?”

                “Since yesterday evening he didn’t called Jaejoong oppa.”

                “Maybe he is give up. He called but Jaejoong-sshi didn’t answer the call.”

                “Yea~ But I;m sure this time Jaejoong oppa will answer his call.”

                “Why are you so sure huh?”

                “I have my own way. Where is your phone?”     

                “In my briefcase.”

                Daeyoung took Changmin’s briefcase, “ I will make a call.”

                “Who are you calling? Yunho-sshi?”

                Daeyoung nodded her head while waiting for  Yunho to pick up his phone.

-Office-

                Yunho are lose in his thought when his phone ringing. He answer it quickly when Changmin names appear on the screen.

                “Hello, Changmin-sshi?”

                “Hello, Yunho oppa! Its me Daeyoung. Where are you? Why are you didn’t call Jaejoong oppa since yesterday? Dont you know how miserable he is?”

                “Daeyoung-ah, you making me annoy. What you want?”

                “Yah! Can you feel a little bit grateful that I’m try to help you know.”      

                “Okay, okay. I’m sorry. *Sigh* I want to give him time to think about our problem. That’s why I didn’t gave him any call.”

                “Hurm.. Call him after this. He is missing you so much.”

                “But he wont answer my call.”

                “He will this time. I assure you.maybe he wont talk to you but he is answering your call, isn’t it good enough? Call him okay?”

                “I will.”

                “Beside calling you, maybe you can sent him your picture so that he knows how are you doing.”

                “If I make a video call will he accept it?”

                “Depend on him. you can try it later after he wiliingly answer your call.”

                “Okay.”

                “I wish you a good luck oppa~ Fighting!”

                Yunho smiled. It seem that Daeyoung already forgave him, “Thank you Daeyoung –ah~”  He wait Daeyoung end the call before he dialling Jaejoong’s phone.

-Daeyoung’s house-

                Jaejoong lying lazily on the couch, staring blankly at the white ceiling. One hand caressing his tummy and one hand under his head. His mind start to wonder what will happen if Yunho call him. Will he cry when he heard Yunho voice? Will he…

*Nothing’s over~Nothing’s over~*

Jaejoong jumped from the couch because of the sudden ringing of his phone. He put his right hand on his chest trying to sloew down his heartbeat because he know who is calling. Jaejoong grabbed the phone in no time and quickly pushed the answer button.

                “Hello? Joongie?”

Jaejoong eyes b with tears, he cant bring himself to talk to Yunho, his voice just wont come out. It’s hurt himself when he cant even voice out a word to Yunho because he knows that the TRUST that he built inside him for Yunho had destroyed.

Yunho on the other side tried to hold his tears when he heard nothing from Jaejoong,

“Don’t worry Joongie. I understand you. It took time.I will waiting for you, I will always love you. I’m sorry honey for making you hurt and sad. I’m sorry.”

                He burst out into tears, no matter how hard he tried to hold it, he cant. It hurt him so much,   “ Will you forgive me Joongie?”

                Jaejoong nodded on the other side. How he wish Yunho can see him nodding his head. He is now sobbing hard when he heard Yunho’s question and his hoarse voice, crying.

                “I guess I need to work hard to gain your trust and beg your forgiveness. Am I right honey?”

                Jaejoong  sobbing can be heard on the other side, Yunho smile a bit. At least Jaejoong still there.

                “How are you honey? Are our baby ok? You went for your appointment with the doctor last week right? ? I heard from Changmin-sshi about your condition, he said that your body is weak. Please eat more honey, you need energy to carry our baby. How about your craving? If you want to eat anything, just tell me, I will buy it for you and I will give it to you through Daeyoung.”

“……..”

                “Joongie~ I will call you later ok? I have a work today. Bye honey. Love you. and I miss you so much~”

                ‘I miss you too Yunnie’ said Jejoong in his heart.

                “Joongie? Are you still there? I will wait for you to end the call.”

                After Yunho said that, Jaejoong end the call. Yunho let out a sigh of relief.  He smile a bit, he cant wait to talk to Jaejoong agin, although he is the only one that do the talk but he’s still happy. He will work hard to gain Jaejoong’s trust again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Lunch hour-

                “Yunho-ah~ Let have a lunch together,” Junsu barged into Yunho office.

                “Yah! Where is your manner Kim Junsu?”

                “I forgot it at home~”

                “Ceh!”

                “heee~ do you want to join us?”

                “Hurm.. okay. Where is Yoochun hyung?”

                “He still in his office. “

                “Owh okay~ why don’t you just wait outside junsu-ah. I want to make a call.”

                Junsu raised his eyebrows, “Jaejoong?”

                Yunho nodded his head while searching his phone under the bunch of paper in front of him.

                “Then… I want to stay! How dare you kick me out from your office?”

                “But….”

                “I wont get up from this chair,” Junsu said stubbornly.

                “Aish! Okay2~” Yunho gave up, he don’t want to ruin his mood. He dialling Jaejoong’s phone, but after a minute, Jaejoong didn’t answer his call. Yunho frowned. He tried again but still the other didn’t pick up. He frowned even more.

                “Why?” Junsu asked when Yunho frowned, “He doesn’t pick it up?”

                Yunho nodded.

                “Maybe he is sleeping.”

                “Mayb..” before Yunho could finished his word, his phone ringing. He grinned widely when he saw the caller I.D.  he waved his phone to Junsu, “Its him!” he exclaimed.

“Then, answer it!”

“Hello~ Joongie!”

“………”

“Why you don’t answer my call just now joongie? Are you in the bathroom?”

“……….”

“Its okay, I didn’t mad at you. I just worried that something bad might happen to you~”

“……….”

“Junsu honey, are you ready for lunch?” said Yoochun who just come in to Yunho’s office interrupting Yunho conversation with Jaejoong. Junsu put his finger on his lips, “Shhh~ Yunho still talking to Jaejoong.”

“Urm.. Joongie ah~ I need to go now~ Yoochun and Junsu is waiting for me, I will be  joining them  for lunch~”

“………..”

“I will call you later honey. Bye~ I love you and miss you.” Yunho said sweetly while smiling causing junsu to squels.

                After Jaejoong ended the call, Yunho put his phone in his pocket and get up from his seat. The trio made their way out from the office.