Chapter 21

TRUST

 

*Ding*Dong*

                Junsu got up from his seat and went to the door.

                “Surprise!”

                “Yoochun! What are you doing here?”

                “Huh? I can’t come to my lover’s house?” Yoochun pout. Junsu tried to hold back his smile.

                “No, I don’t mean it that way. I just surprised that you come to my house this early.”

                “I miss you so much~ that why I came this early~ can I come in su?”

                Junsu give a space for yoochun to come. He closed the door after that. He followed Yoochun who already sit in the living room.

                “Where is your parents?” asked Yoochun.

                “They are having their vacation in Bali right now.”

                Yoochun widen his eyes, “That means you are alone?”

                “Yup~”

                “Why don’t you told me? You can sleep over at my house.”

                “Its okay, Yoochun. I’m a grown man, not a little boy anymore.”

                “But you are my boyfriend. I’m worried about you~”

                Junsu sighed. Sometimes Yoochun’s actions cause a headache to him. he hate when Yoochun treat him like a little child.

                “Su~” called Yoochun when Junsu seems like thinking about other think. Junsu tilted his head, “yes?”

                “I’m hungry~” whinned Yoochun like a little child which make Junsu’s grinned widely.

                “I’ll cook something for you,” Junsu made his way to the kitchen with Yoochun following behind him.

-In the kitchen-

                Junsu cooked something simple for Yoochun. He totally into his cooked until he didn’t realised that Yoochun is behind him. Yoochun sneaked his arm around Junsu’s waist and back-hugged him. he put his chin on Junsu shoulder.

                “OH! Yoochun!”

                “Hehehehehe~ Surprise!” Yoochun grinned widely.

                “Aish, you almost make me punch your face.”

                “I know you wont punch me~”

                Junsu stick his tongue out cause Yoochun burst into laugh.

                “Su~”

                “…”

                “Suie~”

                “…”

                “Saranghae Kim Junsu~” confessed Yoochun and he kissed Junsu’s right cheek lightly.

                Junsu blushed at Yoochun sudden confession.  

 

                “ I don’t care how long it takes you to love me back. I just want you to know that I love you with all of my heart.”

                Junsu startled at Yoochun’s words. He turn his body and wrapped his arm around Yoochun’s torso.

                “love you, kim Junsu~”

                “Thank you. Please wait for me. I know I will be able return your love someday.”

 

 

*Its me again! this chapter is full of yoosu~ do you think yoochun can capture junsu's heart someday???~ we'll wait and see because i also dont know what will happen later~ hahahaha~ so ENJOY!!! ^__________________^