Chapter 8

TRUST

‘you got the wrong number.. you got the wrong number..’

Yunho’s phone is ringing in his pocket. he pulled his phone out and answer the call.

                “Yo! My cousin!”

                “Yo! Yoochun-ah~”

                “Its hyung for you.”

                “Hahaha.. sorry yoochun –hyung. Whats up?”

                “Your appa ask me to call you. He want you to come to the company this afternoon . he ask you to meet me and I will brief you about the company. You will start working this Wednesday rite?”

                “Yea~ I will come to the company later.”

                “and don’t forget to bring your cutie best friends~”

                “cutie? Junsu?”

                “Yup. He is so cute. Last week i saw him at the amusement park. He is so cute, but when he saw me, suddenly he pissed off. It make me sad~” whined Yoochun on the other line.

                “Hahaha~ serve you right hyung. I don’t know why you call him cute~ you know what he really pissed off the other day when you called him cute. He hate when people call him cute.”

                “well, I cant help, he is cute. Just bring him along ok?” yoochun whined on the other line.

                “since you will be my sunbae, I will try my best to persuade him. Bye hyung.”  Yunho hung up his phone. He then dial his best friend’s number.

                “Junsu~ “ said Yunho when Junsu answered his call.

                “Yea?”

                “What are you doing?”

                “I just woke up.”

                “Aigo~ you lazybum. Are you free this afternoon??”

                “I think so since I only laying on my bed everyday after our last exam. Why?”

                “Good! Can you accompany me later? to the company.”

                “Ok. Why are you going there anyway?” Junsu asked while he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

                “To meet Yoochun-hyung,” Yunho said bluntly.

                Junsu stopped rubbing his eyes. He widened his eyes.

                “What?! I’m not going with you,” state Junsu immediately.

                “Its too late. You just agree that you will accompany me.”

                “You tricked me!”

                “No, I’m not.”

                “Please yunho, Please. I don’t want to see him. I hate it when he eyed me from head to toes. I hate it when he call me cute. For your information, last week, I bumped into Yoochun at the amusement park, and he already walking toward me with his smirk. Arghh! I hate it!”

                “Whatever. You will go with me later. ah! I think he can help you to find a job in the company. Ok Bye!”

                “But..” before Junsu could finished his word, Yunho hung up.

                “Come on Junsu. Yoochun-hyung is waiting for us.” Yunho dragged Junsu toward Yoochun office. Yunho knocked on Yoochun’s door before they going into the yoochun’s room.

                “Yo!, Yunho~”

                “Yo,Hyung!”

                “Take a seat, I will tell you about the company.”

Yoochun totally ignoring Junsu who is sit beside Yunho. He don’t even mutter a word since they step into yoochun’s office.

                “Ok Yunho~ that’s all. I will show you, your office in this Wednesday. Just don’t be late ok,” said Yoochun while patted Yunho’s shoulder.

                “Ok hyung. Oh hyung, this latter here, he need a job. Do you perhaps have any job for him?”

                “Junsu?” Yoochun eyeing Junsu from head to the toe while the other glaring at him.

                “o~ I think there is a job that suit him.”

                “What is it hyung?” asked Yunho.
                ‘I hope he don’t mess up with Junsu’.

`               “My secretary~” Yoochun winked at Junsu.

                ‘here we go. Junsu will explode at anytime. One, two, three’ Yunho said in his mind.        “Hell no!” Junsu shout suddenly. He took a big step toward Yoochun and glared at the man in front of him. He blew a lock of hair off his face.

                Yunho closed both his ears with his hand. He looked at his cousin who had a smirk plastered on his face and then he looked at Junsu’s fierce look. Yunho shook his head.

                “Why cutie?”

                “Stop calling me cutie!”

                “Oh why? I like to call you cutie because you are such a cutie in my eyes~” said Yoochun while he step forward, getting closer to junsu.

                “are you blind? I’m a grown man and i will very pleased if you call me handsome.”

                “Handsome? Nah~ You are too cute to be call handsome.”

                “You!” Junsu pointed at Yoochun’s face.              

                “Guys~ stop it,” Yunho pleaded.

                “Lets go, Yunho,” Junsu said coldly before dragged Yunho out from Yoochun office.

 

* since today is special day for me, so iwill update 2 chapter~ stay tune! ^____^