Chapter 22

TRUST

 

“Joongie~ I’m going now~” said Yunho who stood in front of the door of his house waiting for his lovely wive to give him goodbye kiss before he went to his work.

                “Wait~” Jaejoong runs from the kitchen. He gave Yunho a luch box before he tip tooed and kissed Yunho on his forehead to his cheek and lastly to his lips. Yunho grinned widely.

                “Thank you Joongie~”

                “Welcome. I’m sorry because I cant go to your office during the lunch break. DaeYoung said she has something that she wants to share with me.”

                “its okay, honey~ Enjoy your day with her,” Yunho pecked Jaejoong’s lips before he went into his car.

-Office-

                “Kim Junsu, come into my office,” said Yoochun coldly.

                Junsu frowned at Yoochun’s behaviour. He follow yoochun into his office with a BIG question mark on his head. He sat on the chair across Yoochun. He wonders why his boyfriend stared at him like he would want to have him for breakfast.

                “Urm.. yoo…”

                “Where were you last night?”

                “Me?  At home? ”

                Yoochun frowned even more. He felt very disappoint with Junsu, he can felt his anger arise more. His breath became unstable as he tried to control his anger.

                “Why are you lying to me?” asked Yoochun. He looked away from Junsu; afraid that he might hurt his boyfriend.

                “Lying? What are you talking about?” Junsu absolutely had no idea what made Yoochun accuse him lying. He tried to think what had he done wrong but cant figure out any mistake.

                Yoochun let out a heavy sigh, “Forget about it. You can go out now,” Yoochun said while spun his chair, facing away from Yoochun. He hid his tears that streaming down his cheek.

                “But…”

                “Leave me alone for a while. We will talk about this matter later.”

                Junsu frowned. He went out from Yoochun’s office.

                ‘What happen to him?’

                Meanwhile in the office, Yoochun tears turn to sob. He can’t stand it more. He tried to forget what he saw last night but he can’t.

-FLASHBACK-

                Yoochun drove to the nearest fast food restaurant after he was upset Junsu did not replied his text and did not answered his call. He went into the restaurant and finds a comfortable spot to sit alone. When he’s in the middle of eating his foods, he saw someone in front of the restaurant with a man. He dropped his burger; tears start to form in his eyes when he saw his beloved one walking side by side with other man. He eyed the couple that making an order at the counter. Yoochun’s heart broke into pieces when the unknown man, wrapped his arm around Junsu’s waist.

-END of Flashback-

                Yoochun take a deep breath before he let out a heavy sigh.

 

 

* First of all, I'M VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY because its been a long long long time i did not update this story~ jeongmal miahne~ i'm really busy with my study rite now and my final just around the corner. so for the time being i dont think i can update this story~

 

secondly, i would like to welcome the new subscriber and new reader~ thank you very much for reading my story~ i will try my best ne~

 

thirdly, i'm really thankful bcoz among all of you there is/are male reader/s! i'm very happy to know that there are a man or maybe men that read my story. Thank You very much!

 

fourthly, sorry bcoz of my bad english~ heee

 

lastly, Enjoy!!! ^___________________^*“