Chapter 29

TRUST

 

“Daeyoung-ah…” Jaejoong said when he heard the front door is being opened by someone.

                “Yes oppa?” Daeyoung replied and make his way to the kitchen where Jaejoong is having his meal.

                “Where are you going just now?”

                “Me? I have some business to settle down.”

                “hmmm.”

                “Oppa, are you okay?”

                Jaejoong just nodded his head. A few minutes after that, Jaejoong’s phone is ringing. He froze when he saw the caller id.

                “Who?” Daeyoung asked.

                Jaejoong shoved his phone to Daeyoung.

                “Answer him.”

                Jaejoong shook his head. He soon left the table and went to his room, leaving the ringing handphone with Daeyoung.

                Daeyoung shook his head and grabbed the phone. She push the reject button and went to Jaejoong’s room.  Jaejoong hid himself under the blanket while crying his heart out.

                “Joongie oppa~are you okay?”

                “…”

                “I know what made you cry like this. I met him this morning.”

                “You meet him?” Jaejoong asked under his blanket.

                “Yes. I met him.”

                “What did he said to you?”

                “urmm…oppa, I will tell you later. now, what you need to do is to take an enough rest and don’t you ever wasted your tears over that bastard. Just think that you have me in your life, I will help you. don’t worry.”

                Yunho tried to call  Jaejoong’s phone but being rejected. He tried again but Jaejooong did not pick up his call. He start to tear up.

                “What had I done? I should trust him. oh god, please protect my wife and my baby. What should I do now? Should I call umma? I donr think she know about this.Aish!” Yunho start to felt depressed with his own mistakes.

                “Maybe I  should ask Daeyoung?” he then start searching Daeyoung’s contact number in his phone. He push the green button and wait for someone to pick up the phone which end up being rejected by the other. He start to felt depressed again, he shouldn’t talk bad about Jaejoong in front of Daeyoung this morning.

                When Yunho still in his ‘depress moment’, his phone rang. Yunho felt so grateful when he saw the caller id. He think that maybe GOD want to help solve his problem by sending a right person at a right time.

                “Hello.”

                “Hello, Mr. Jung. I cant reach your wife, his phone is off. Can you tell him that he had an oppointment with me this Thursday.”

                “Urm, Dr. Shim, can we meet?”

                “Huh?”

                “There is something I want to talk to you. can we meet?”

                “Sure~ lets meet during lunch time, 1 p.m. Meet me at cassieopeia café.”

                “Okay. thank you Dr.Shim.”

                “Welcome, see you later mr. Jung.”

                Yunho let out a sigh after he end the conservation with changmin. He hope Changmin would be on his side and will help him to make his Joongie back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                After he end up the call with Yunho, Changmin made another call, this time he call his lover.

A smile lingering on his lingering on his lips while waiting for the other pick up his call.

                “Hello.”

                “Hello~ Daeyoung-ah~”

                “Yes, Changmin?”

                “Do you miss me?”

                “Nope~”

                Changmin pouted, “Okay. Bye.” He end up the call.

                Daeyoung giggled when Changmin end up the call. She smile and quickly call his sulking lover.

                “Hello.”

                “Hello, Dr. Shim. I miss you~”

                “Are you one of my patient miss?”

                “Yes~ You are the one that cure my heart Dr. Shim~”

                “Really?”

                “Of course~”

                Changmin grinned, “Ehehe, I miss you too honey. What are you doing?”

                “I’m doing nothing. Just lay down on my bed.”

                “So why you want one week off when you had nothing to do at home?”

                “ Something happen. I will tell you later when we meet.”

                “Lets meet during lunch break. I will waiting for you at Cassieopeia café ok?”

                “Hurm… ok~ we’ll meet later ok….”

                *Slam!*

                Daeyoung jumped from her bed when she heard a door is slammed harshly.

                “Changmin-ah, I need to go now. Bye~ love ya~”

                “Ok. Bye, love you~”

                Daeyoung put her phone in the bed and rushed to the toilet. 

“Bwek! Bwek!” She know Jaejoong is the one who is in the toilet. She went to Jaejoong who now already wash his mouth and ready to back to his room.

                “Are you okay?”

                “Daeyooung-ah, don’t you have other question? You keep ask me that question since this morning,” Jaejoong said weakly  while laid his body on the bed. He don’t know why he felt very annoying with Daeyoung right now.

                “I’m worry about you that’s why I keep asking the same question.”

                 Jaejoong ignored her and pull the blanket over to his head, tried to hide himself from all the problem he’s facing right now.

                Daeyoung sighed,” Owh,your mood sswing is come. I’ll have a lunch with Changmin later. Do you want to join us?”

                “Hmm..”

                “Okay~ now get enough rest and I will wake you up later.”

 

*will YunJae meet???? enjoy! ^____________________^*