Final

TRUST

 

-7 month pregnancy-

            “Joongie honey~ wake up~ its morning honey~” Yunho caressed  Jaejoong’s cheek gently while try to wake Jaejoong up.

            Jaejoong frowned a little bit before he opened his eyes, blinked rapidly to wash away the blurness, “Yunnie, let me sleep for a while. I’m tired.”

            “It already  9 am honey. Come on~ I’m hungry already. Let’s eat breakfast together.”

            “…….”

            “Joongie~ come on, get up.”

            “Yunnie, if you let me sleep for another 10 minutes I will shower you with my kisses every minute,” Jaejoong  trying to bargain with Yunho while his eyes still closed.

            “Nope. I don’t want. I just want you to get up now before I drag you into the bathroom”

            “How about every second?” Jaejoong try again, this time he open his eyes while blinking cutely to make his husband felt to his tricked.

            Yunho holding his smile. He looked at Jaejoong with his serious face, “No mean no. Get up now and take a bath.”

            Jaejoong started  to pout, he looked at Yunho without blinking before he said something that made Yunho chuckled.

“Jung Yunho is UGLY!” he then hid under  the blanket.

“But you love this UGLY Jung Yunho right, Jung Jaejoong?” Yunho try to pull away the blanket but Jaejoong hold on the blanket tightly.

“No! I love Jung Yunho that allow me to sleep another 10 minutes and will gladly receive my kisses for every minutes,” Jaejoong said stubbornly.

Yunho smiled at Jaejoong childish behaviour. Since he pregnant, he started to act cute and the good thing was that he’s now are more confident to himself and start to talk to all the family members. Yunho felt so grateful to his unborn child and cant wait to meet this little guy who ‘cure’ his umma. (Their unborn baby is a boy! Ehe)

“Awww~ then you don’t love me? Okay, bye Joongie..” Yunho pretend to sulk. He walked away from  bed and not forget to stomp his feet loudly.

Jaejoong who heard Yunho’s sulking tone start to panic. He heard Yunho’s footstep walking away from the bed and then he heard nothing. He abruptly got up from the bed, “Yunnie~” He looked around the bed and got nothing in response.

‘Maybe he already at the kitchen, having a breakfast. I will deal with him later.’ He then slowly climbed down from the bed and went to the bathroom without knowing that someone is hiding behind the bathroom door.

After stomping away from the bed, Yunho quietly went to the bathroom and hid behind the door. He smirked when Jaejoong called him, he stayed unmoved behind the door when he noticed Jaejoong walk to the bathroom.

            Jaejoong closed the bathroom door and suddenly his body is pulled backward by someone caused him to yelp. He felt a strong arm wrapped around his waist along with a kiss on the back of his neck.

            Jaejoong let out a sigh of relieve when he know who is the one who pulled him, “Yunnie!”

            Yunho turned Jaejoong around to face him, he stared  at Jaejoong coldly. Jaejoong who sense the coldness in Yunho’s eyes immediately wrapped his arm around Yunho’s neck, “I’m sorry Yunnie! I just want to tease you! You are the most handsome man in this world! You are the handsome Jung Yunho! And of course I LOVE YOU!” He looked up at Yunho and pouted his lips as Yunho smirked at him.

            “Do you think I should punish you? because you did hurt my feeling back then. Hmm? Joongie?” Yunho widen his eyes a little bit.

            Jaejoong shooked his head vigorously. Yunho laughed at Jaejoong cute behaviour, “You are so cute Joongie~ I don’t think I can punish you when you always throw that cute expression of yours. Now, lets get you into the shower. Your lovely hubby will help you to take your morning shower.” Yunho ready to pull off Jaejoong pyjama.

            Jaejoong hold Yunho hand, “ Its okay Yunnie, I can do it myself.”

            Yunho looked at Jaejoong blankly before he smirked, “Hey! I just want to help you, I wont do anything unless you want me to?”

            Jaejoong pinched Yunho’s arm causing Yunho to laugh, “Aww~ Joongie, don’t pinched me. Come, let me help you, then we can have our breakfast before I eat you because I’m so damn hungry right now.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            After help Jaejoong in the bathroom, YunJae couple had their breakfast with a simple conversation and act lovey dovey to each other.

*Ding Dong*

            Yunho rushed to the front door to welcome the uninvited guest.

            “Yunho!” Junsu screamed as he hugged Yunho. Yoochun who trailed behind him waved at Yunho.

            “Yunho-ah! Where is Jaejoong?!” Junsu asked Yunho excitedly while Yunho looked at him unblinked as he think Junsu is too excited today.

            “He’s in kitchen. Yah, why are you so excited?”

            “I will tell you later! I want to meet Jaejoong first~” Junsu rushed to the kitchen, leaving Yunho and Yoochun standing at the front door.

            “Yah Park Junsu! Careful!” Yoochun yelled at the Junsu who already dashed to kitchen and greeted the pregnant man who looked at him cutely.

            “What happen hyung?” Yunho asked Yoochun while make a way for Yoochun to come in.

            “I think you should hear the news from Junsu~ come on buddy,” said Yoochun. Both of them then made their way to the kitchen and found that Junsu is in Jaejoong’s embraced.

            “Yah, Junsu, mind to tell me what is the news until you come this morning and interrupt our YunJae moment?” Yunho said sarcastically.

            Junsu pull himself from Jaejoong’s hug and went closer to his best friend, “Yunho-ah! my best friend forever~ uncle to my unborn baby!” he hugged Yunho tightly until it hardd for Yunho to breath.

            Yunho pushed Junsu gently and hold him at arm distance, he looked at Junsu, “Do you just said ‘unborn baby’?”

            Junsu nodded his head eagerly before he’s being hug tightly by Yunho.

            “Junsu-ah! congratulation!”

            “Yunho-ah! Thank you!”

            “I’m gonna be an uncle!”

            “I’m gonna be an umma!”

            “I cant believe it!”

            “Me too!”

            Jaejoong covered his ears when Yunho and Junsu still screamed, expressing their happy feeling toward each other. Yoochun on the other hand, just shooked his head looking at his husband and his cousin behaviour.          

            “Yah! You two! Can you stop yelling to each other? Cant you converse like a normal people?”

            Both of them grinned widely before settle down, taking a seat beside each other spouse. They then continue talking about random topic and end up watching the movie in the living room. Yoochun and Junsu then end up sleep at YunJae house because Junsu want to asked Jaejoong about what he should do in his early pregnancy.

            While Junsu and Jaejoong sharing any information about pregnancy in the kitchen,Yunho and Yoochun had a little talk in the living room.

            “Yoochun-hyung, you are DAEBAK! You just got married 2 month ago and now you gonna have a baby!”

            “Yah! What do you mean by that?!”

            Yunho smirked at Yoochun, “Don’t act innocent, do you do IT everyday?”

            “Ceh.. what kind of question is that?!”

            “don’t be angry hyung~ I just kidding,” Yunho said while smile teasingly toward Yoochun.

            Yoochun glared at Yunho before let out a chuckle, “how month is Jaejoong now?”

            “7 month already~ I’m kinnda nervous to meet my little hero later. I hope Jaejoong will deliver the baby safely later.”

            “Don’t worry, everything gonna be okay~”

            “how about Junsu? Don’t you think he’s over excited about his pregnancy?”

            “Yeay~ since he know he is pregnant, he is really in good mood and act a little bit weird.”

            “Weird?” asked Yunho.

            “Yea~ he start to act very very very cute toward and become a little bit clingy too.”

            “Don’t worry hyung~ Joongie also like that before, but at least he change for good right?”

            “Yea, you’re right. Lets go check on them, who knows maybe they are talking about us.” Said Yoochun before chuckling. Both of them then went to the kitchen, joining Jaejoong and Junsu.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

9 month pregnancy

            “Yunnie! Woke up!”

            Jaejoong yelled at the sleeping Yunho. He shooked Yunho body while holding his hurt stomach. Yunho rubbed his sleepy eyes and sat up when he saw Jaejoong’s sweaty face.

            “Wae honey?”

            “It hurt Yunnie?”

            “Hurt? You mean, your stomach? Our baby?”

            “Yes, yes your baby. Bring me to hospital right now.” Jaejoong looked at Yunho pleadingly and held his hubby arm tightly.

            Yunho hurriedly took a bag that he had prepared early for these emergency situation before carefully lead Jaejoong onto the car. He speed up to the hospital with Jaejoong all sweaty beside him. he managed to park his car safely at the hospital.

            While Jaejoong is being check by the doctor, Yunho called his mother and Jaejoong mother, inform them that they are at the hospital right now. After a few minute, the nurse called Yunho.

            “Mr. Jung, we will prepare for the operation right away. You can accompany your spouse into the operation room if you want to,” said the doctor that incharge of Jaejoong pregnancy. Yunho nodded his head before he went beside Jaejoong who already on the hospital bed. He grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and wipe the sweat that formed on Jaejoong’s forehead, “You gonna be fine honey. I’ll be beside you.”

            Jaejoong smiled softly at Yunho while noded his head weakly. The nurse then pushed Jaejoong bed into the operating room with Yunho trailing after them.

Yunho’s family and Jaejoong’s family along with Yoosu couple waiting patiently outside the operating room. Yoochun had his one arm wrapped around Junsu waist while Junsu holding on his free hand tightly. About two hour later, Yunho come out from the operating room while smile proudly.

“My baby hero is born,” Yunho said to his family with his slightly watery eyes.

“How about Jaejoong?” asked Mr.Kim.

“He’s okay umma, he’ll….” Before Yunho could finished his word, the operating room is open. The nurse bring the tired Jaejoong to his room. Yunho, his parents and Yoosu are walking to Jaejoong’s room along with the tired mom and the nurse now

They all sit silently in the room waiting for Jaejoong to wake up. Then someone knocked on the door which then being opened from outside by the nurse. The nurse don’t come alone but with YunJae little hero!

“Omo! He is so cute!” Junsu whispered softly tried not to disturb the sleeping baby. Yoochun caressing the soft check of the baby gently, “yea, he is.”

“Yunnie…”

All of them looked at the source of the voice. Yunho immediately went beside his Joongie and sat at the edge of the bed. He grabbed Jaejoong hand and caressing Jaejoong’s bang softly, “You are awake, honey.”

“Where is our baby Yunnie?” Jaejoong ask weakly.

“I’m here umma~” said Mrs Jung with YunJae’s baby in her hand. She gave the baby to Yunho.

Yunho show their baby to Jaejoong as his Joongie still weak and can not move much, “Joongie~ our baby~”

Jaejoong shed a tear of happiness as he caressing his baby’s cheek, “He’s handsome like his appa.”

“And cute like his umma~” Yunho said before pecking Jaejoong’s forehead, “Thank you honey for giving me happiness.”

“Welcome and thank you to you too Yunnie.”

“Okay guys, stop acting lovey dovey in front of us,” said Junsu, interrupting the romantic couple moment. Yoochun nudged on Junsu’s arm.

“Ehe, sorry. So do you have decide on the baby’s name”

Jaejoong glanced at Yunho. Yunho nodded his head, signalling Jaejoong to told the others about the name that they had pick up together.

“We want to name him MyungSoo. Jung Myungsoo.”

Therefore, on march 13, Jung MyungSoo, the child of Jung Yunho and Jung Jaejoong was born……

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One year later…

            “Joongie! Help me~ myungsoo refused to wear his clothes!” Yunho scream for Jaejoong as he cant managed to put the clothes on his beloved son. Today is Myungsoo birthday and everyone is busy preparing for the birthday party.

            Jaejoong heard his Yunnie calling him from their room. He quickly went to their bedroom to help his husband. He laughed as he saw Yunho is struggle to dress up their only son.

            “Joongie~ help me~” Yunho pouted at Jaejoong.

            Jaejoong smiled sweetly, he climb on the bed and kiss Yunho on his cheek before try to coax his little myungsoo, “Myungsoo ah~ come to umma honey~”

            Baby myungsoo smiled at his umma when his name is being call.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            “Myungsoo-ah~ sungyeollie is here!” Junsu said excitedly at in front of the door. Jaejoong laughed at Junsu’s childish behaviour. Sometime he’s wonder either Junsu’s son who is now 7 month will follow his umma’s childish behaviour or will behave opposite from his mother..

            “Welcome Junsu-ah~ Come in, Myungsoo is with his appa. Hello Sungyeollie~,” Jaejoong kissed baby Sungyeol’s cheek. Baby Sungyeol then smile cutely at his uncle Jaejoong while try to reaching his favourite Jaejoong. Jaejoong teasing baby sungyeol by move backward so that baby sungyeol cant reach him which cause baby sungyeol to cry.

            “Aigo, aigo~ come here my baby sungyeol,” Jaejoong took Sungyeol from Junsu’s hold and kissed his cheek again. After that, they can heard another crying.

            “Joongie~ I think someone is jealous~” Yunho said as he walk closer to Jaejoong. Baby Myungsoo try to reach his umma gain a laughter from Junsu and Yoochun.

            “Aigo, sungyeollie~ come to daddy~,” Yoochun took Sungyeol from Jaejoong hold so that Jaejoong can hold Myungsoo.

            “these two boys *sigh* sometimes they don’t want to lose to each other.” Yunho said while ruffling Sungyeol hair.

            “They are~ I hope they will be a good friend when they grow up.” Replied Yoochun.

            “Jaejoong-ah, how about arrange marriage?” junsu asked Jaejoong.

            Jaejoong chuckled, “Although I would feel thankful if Sungyeol become my son-in-law but I don’t want to make any promises. Let our boys find their on happiness.”

            “Yunho-ah~ we can start the party now,” said Jaejoong’s sister.

            “Come one guys.”

            Four of them then make their way into the living room, where a big cake, prepared by Jaejoong’s 4th sister special for Myungsoo, is served on the table with one lighting candle on top of the cake.

            Yunho and Jaejoong help baby myungsoo to blow the candle while Sungyeol is excited in his daddy arm when he heard the birthday song.

            Yunho then kissed Myunngsoo’s right cheek and Jaejoong on the other side before whispering ‘happy birthday’ to their hero.

            Their live become more meaningful when Myungsoo was born, and their son’s first birthday become the happiest moment for them. Both Yunho and Jaejoong know that their life just begin, they know that they will face many obstacle and there will be more happy moment. Who knows, an arranged marriage leads them into happiness.  

^___________________________________________________________^

-The End-        

27/4/2013

-12:22 am-

 

*finally~ here is the final chapter! hope you like it and i'm sorry if this final chapter disappoint you, jeongmal miahne~ 

myungsoo and sungyeol are from Infinite, they are my favourite couple in infinite, MyungYeol couple~ <3!

sequel??? heeee enjoy!!