Chapter 26

TRUST

 

Daeyoung frowned when she heard Jaejoong’s cry that getting louder and lauder every minute. She tried her best to restrain herself from asking Jaejoong about what had happened. As they arrived at her house, she help Jaejoong into the house by wrapping her right arm around Jaejoong’s arm, abandoned Jaejoong’s luggage in the car. She bring Jaejoong into the guest room and they sit on the edge of the bed. She cupped Jaejoong face, “I don’t know what happen with you and Yunho oppa. But trust me, no matter what, I will be here for you and I will try my best to help you. So for now I want you to get your rest and try to calm down. It is not good for your baby if you continue crying like this.  Go to sleep okay?” Daeyoung tried to cooed Jaejoong and the letter just nodded his head before he laid down on the bed. Daeyoung made her way out from the room and called Changmin. She needs a few days off, she cant leave Jaejoong at this state and she want to meet the bastard  JUNG YUNHO, the person who make her lovely oppa to crying lifelessly.

                “Hello, Changmin-ah. I need a week off.”

                “A week? Why?”

                “Something happen. I will tell you later.”

                “But, I will miss you~” Changmin whined on the other line which make Daeyoung blushed.

                “You can come to my house if you miss me,” Daeyoung said shyly.

                “I can come? Is it okay with you if I come?”

                “Yeah, its okay.”

                Changmin cant help but smile, “Okay, after my shift is over tomorrow, I will go to your house~ then, you can tell me why you want a week off.”

                “Okay.”

+++++++++++++++++++

-YooSu-

                Junsu’s now in front of Yoochun’s office. He was standing there for almost 10 minutes but he still did not get enough courage to knock on the door. He took a really deep breath before bring his hand up and knock on the door slowly. After he heard Yoochun’s voice, he enter the office. He looked at his beloved one.

                “Yoochun-ah~ are you free tonite?”

                “Why?” Yoochun replied coldly.

                “Urm.. I have a plan for us. But don’t ask me what is the plan. It a secret~ will you go with me tonite? Please???~” Junsu cant help but excited everytime he thought about the plan. He looked at Yoochun with his puppy smile that nobody can resist including his best friend, Yunho.

                Yoochun sighed, “Okay. at what time?”

                “8 p.m. I will fetch you~ ok?”

                “Okay.”

                “Thank you! see you later~” Junsu pecked Yoochun’s lips before he made his way put from the office and start dialing eunhyuk number along his way to the car.

                Yoochun startled at Junsu’s action. It was the first time Junsu peck his lips. He sighed. Maybe he should not be angry at Junsu. Junsu is not his afterall. Junsu had not replied his love. They are not an official couple. It was love at one side. Yoochun sighed again. He will asked junsu tonight about the incident last night. He need to know who is that man so that he can cure his broken heart.

 

* An update! sorry for the short update, i will update again tomorrow morning or night ok? the next chapter is Yoosu capter~ enjoy~ ^___________^*