Chapter 34

TRUST

 

“What did he said to you, Yunho-ah?” Junsu asked Yunho in their way to the nearest restaurant.

“Will you believe me if I said he didn’t muttered any word?”

Junsu widened his eyes, “Do you mean he doesn’t talk to you?”

“Yup,” Yunho said, a little bit sad.

“Why?”

“Junsu honey~” Yoochun tried to stop Junsu from asking question that can make Yunho felt sad.

“Its okay hyung. Joongie didn’t trust me, its my fault too. I understand, I will try my best to gain his trust again.”

“So just now, you are talking alone just like a crazy person?” Junsu asked innocently.

“Junsu honey~” Yoochun once again tried to stop Junsu from asking the weird question.

“Yah, Kim Junsu! I’m not talking to myself. I’m talking to my wife, he don’t answer me but he heard me.”

Junsu chuckled with his own stupidity, “Why you don’t make a video call?”

“I will try it later. I want to take everything slowly, I don’t want to rush. Slow and steady.”

“Hurm..okay~ I agree~”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            Jaejoong cant stop smiling today. When he having his lunch he smile, when he taking a bath, he smile, when he watching television he smile. Everything make him happy today. 

            “I’m home~”

            “Eh? You are early today.”

            “I told you, my boss is my lover~” Daeyoung said proudly.

            “Yea, yea, yea, whatever you said,” Jaejoong said while chuckle. Daeyoung frowned, looking at Jaejoong’s behaviour who still smilling/grinning widely.  She went closer to Jaejoong and cupped Jaejoong’s face, “Are you okay oppa?”

            Jaejoong nodded his head, a little bit confuse with Daeyoung’s reaction.

            “Then, why are you so happy today? You are smilling from ear to ear~”

            “Owh~” Jaejoong grinned again, “Yunnie call me today!” He hugged Daeyoung tightly, he cant covered his happiness this time.

            “And, did you answer him?” Daeyoung asked excitedly.

            “Yes! He said he love me and he miss me!”

            “So are you going back home?”

            That question make his smile fade away, “Can I leave here a little bit longer? I still cant find my voice to talk to him. Today, I tried to talk to him but my voice wont come out.  I… I… I don’t know.”

            Daeyoung broke the hug, “Of course you can stay~ don’t worry, I’m sure, you will trust Yunho oppa again.”

            “Hmm~ I hope I wont take too long to trust him again. It hurt me too.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-At night-

            Yunho plopped down on the couch while his hand reaching for the remote control on the table. He  flipping aimlessly through channels on the tv before getting bored and shutting it off.  He looked at the clock on the wall, he pull out his phone and start took picture of himself in different pose. Then, suddenly an idea popped out in his head. He choose one of the best photo and sent it to his Joongie.

-Daeyoung’s house-

            Jaejoong stared at his phone, waiting for Yunho call him. Yunho promise him that he will call Jaejoong back after he had a dinner. Jaejoong wonder either Yunho already had his dinner or not.

*vibrate*

            Jaejoong grabbed the phone, he received a message from Yunho. He open it, then he chuckled  when he see Yunho’s photo, pouting cutely. There is a text under thse picture, ‘Joongie, I’m bored~’

            He smiled, “Poor Yunnie.”

After a while, Jaejoong received a call from Yunho, he gladly answered the call,"Joongie~ Did you received my mms?"

Jaejoong smile at himself.

      "Am i cute in that picture?" Yunho asked cutely.

      Jaejoong gigled at the other line which make Yunho grinning like a crazy person.

      "Are you giggling? Your giggling make me in heaven~ heee"

      Jaejoong blushed at Yunho's sweet words.

      "I bet you are blushing right now. How i wish i can see your blushing face."

      ".........."

      "Joongie-ah, when will you back?"

      "......"

      "Ah, what am I talking. forget about what I'm talking just now honey. I'll wait for you. Urm... let talk about other thing. ummm... oh ya, Yoochun hyung already propose to Junsu. he wants me to become his best man AND Junsu also wants me to become his best man..."

       Jaejoong interestingly listened to Yunho's story. He told Jaejoong all about what had happen to him for the past week and being a good husband who dont want his spouse to be sad, Yunho never touched about their problem. He only told a story that can make his Joongie to giggle cutely so that he can hear the heavenly laugh of his wife. That night, both of them fall asleep with their phone in hand.

      The time passed and Yunho still communicate with his lovely wife through the phone call. Sometime he felt like to try a video call but he afraid his Joongie wont accept his video call. Being a patient person is not that easy but Yunho try hard to make his planned slowly yet smoothly. For the past two weeks, he will call Jaejoong every morning, every day of lunch break and every night. Once a day he will sent his wife a picture of him to make sure his wife to know about his current look and how miserable is his life without his beloved one. Besides, he had another reason why he sent those picture. He wants his wife to miss him so that Jaejoong will come back to him as soon as possible and guess what his plan is success.

 

 

 

*Guys! i'm really really really sorry because of the late update~ a new semester already started and i'm busy with my class and i manage to write only this chapter for this week and i'm sorry~ i will try to update more next week ok? kamsahamnida! hope all of you enjoy this update~ ^________________^