Chapter 9

TRUST

As time pass, Yunho’s wedding just around the corner. A day before the the wedding, Jaejoong received a call from Yunho.

                “Hello.”

                “Hello, jongie! Its me~ your husband start from tomorrow. ehe,” jaejoong rolled his eyes.

                “Arasso. I know. Why do you call me?” jaejoong asked.

                “hurm.. there is something I want to ask you to do for our wedding tomorrow,” Yunho’s tone change. Seriousness can be heard from his voice.

                “What’s it yun?”

                “Hurm.. you know, every wedding, the priest will ask the couple either they willing to stay by their spouse side in any condition and will love each other regardless of the obstacle that they have to face.”

                “Yea, I know.”

                “And you know that the bride/groom will answer the priest with…” before Yunho could finish his word, Jaejoong interrupt him.

                “with I DO” said jaejoong softly.

                “Yeah.”

                “Do you mean that you want me to answer the priest?”

                “Yes. I just want to have a memorable wedding.”

                “But… Yun-ah, you know my illness right? I refuse to speak in front of the others.”

                “I know,I just.. urm..” Yunho is speechless. He want to make their wedding a memorable one but he also felt guilty toward Jaejoong. He don’t want to force Jaejoong to do something thathe cant do.

                “Ah~ why I think something like that. Sorry joongie-ah. I shouldn’t force you in the first place. I’m really sorry. Just forget what I told you neh?”

                “Its okay. I understand you. Don’t feel sorry. I’m the one that should apologize to you. Sorry yun-ah.”

                “No, don’t. its okay. Lets forget about that topic. What are you doing rite now? How do you feel? Are you ready to spend your life with me?”

                “I’m just lying on my bed. Frankly speak, I do feel nervous to face the future but I feel happy, confuse and scare at the same time,” said Jaejoong. He sighed.

                Yunho smile at Jaejoong’s word, “Me too. I have the same feeling with you. but, don’t worry jongie-ah. we will try our best to create a beautiful scene in our life. We will face it together. The most important thing, don’t lose the faith. We should trust each other.”

                “Nae. Yun-ah, thank you.”

                “For what?”

                “For giving me a chance.”

                “your welcome~ joongie-ah, I cant wait to see you tomorrow. I really miss you,” Yunho whined. Both of their parents do not allowed them see each other before the wedding.

                Jaejoong chuckled on the other line, “really?”

                “Of course. We don’t see each other almost a month. You don’t miss me?”

                “Nope~” Jaejoong teased.

                “huh? Okay.”

                “are you angry?”

                “….”

                “Yun-ah.”

                “Hmm..”

                “I miss you… so much.”

                “Me too,” said Yunho sweetly, “ Jongie-ah, you should go to sleep now. You should rest and prepare for tomorrow ceremony.”       

                “You too. I’m going to sleep now. Nite.”

                “Nite Jongie. Sweet dream.”

                After the long conversation, Jaejoong stared at the white ceiling.

                “Should I say I do or just nodding my head? I also want to make this wedding memorable but can I do it?” Jaejoong speak to no one, talking to himself.