Chapter 12

TRUST

Junsu sat alone at the round table. He felt so irritated with yoochun’s behaviour just now.

*Junsu’s POV*

                Argh!!! I hate that man! He is unpredictable! When he saw me just now, he talked sweetly to me and he even follow me into the toilet. And then in the blink of an eyes, he act cold to me! He ignored me! He gets on my nerve.

*End of Junsu’s POV*

Yoochun and YunJae enter the hall together. Yunho looked everywhere for his bestfriend, until his eyes landed on a figure that sit alone, not far from the entrance. He know that there is something wrong with his friends from the way he frowned.

                Junsu glared at Yoochun when he enter the hall with YunJae. He can tell that Jaejoong is scare of Yoochun from the way he hold Yunho’s arm tightly.his eyebrows become drawn together whne yoochun doesn’t give a glimpse at him.

                “Yah! Where are both of you just now? Go to the dance floor rite now. Everybody request the newlyweds to dance,” said Jaejoong’s older sister.

                “Dance?!”  said Yunho nearly scream.

Both Yunho and Jaejoong widen their eyes.

“Come on!”

Both of them now on thedance floor, looking at each other, puzzled with the sudden request by the audience. The guests applause and some of them whistling to the couple. The soft and romantic music start to play.

Yunho offering his hand to Jaejoong, “May I?”

Jaejoong took Yunho’s hand without heisitant. They smile sweetly to each other and sway into the music getting lost in each other eyes.

Meanwhile…..

                Junsu looked at the sweet newlywed on the dance floor with a smile. He felt happy for his best friend.

                “Ehem…”

Junsu tilted his head when he heard someone cleared  his/. He frowned when he know who is that person.he immediately turned his gaze to the couple again.

                “Kim Junsu-shi, may I?” said yoochun whileextending hishand to junsu.

                Junsu stared at yoochun’shand blankly. His heart told him to grab Yoochun’s hand but his mind said otherwise. Yoochun raised his eyebrows. Without waiting for junsu’s answer, he grabbed Junsu’s hand and dragged him to the dance floor.

                He sneaks his hands to junsu’d waist and bring his cutie closer to his body. Junsu’s hands sandwiches between their chest. Yoochun gaze intensely at Junsu cause the latter to blushed. Yoochun chuckled when he saw Junsu’s redden cheek.

                “I never knew that Kim Junsu can blushing like this,” teased Yoochun. Junsu ignored him andturned his head.

                “Yah, Kim Junsu, can you only look at me?”

                Junsu pretend no to hear him. Yoochun grabbed Junsu’s chin and turn his head, make Junsu’s looked at him.

                “Babe, you look breathtaking tonight,” compliment Yoochun.

                Junsu smiled a bit at him. he tried ti ignore his heart that pounding hard when Yoochun caressed his cheek and gaze at him sweetly.

At the same time…

                “I cant believe Yoochun-hyung can make my best friend blushing,” said Yunho whenhe accidentally looked at Yoosu couple.

                “Huh?”

                “There~ Look at Yoochun-hyung and Junsu there. I think Junsu start to fall in love with Yoochun-hyung.”

                “He is a gentleman. When he suddenly kiss my hand, I’m totally freaking out just now..”

                “Hahahaha~ he is the flirty Park Yoochun. No one can resist him except you and Junsu. Hahaha~ you can say that, seducing people is his hobby, but when he met Junsu, he stop seducing people. He start to win Junsu’s heart and I think he almost get what he want. Are you still afraid of him?” asked Yunho, worriedly.

                Jaejoong nodded his head cutely, “By hearing his name send ashiver down my spine.”

                “Poor my baby. Yoor hubby is here to protect you,” said Yunho playfully.

                Jaejoong chuckled at Yunho’s word. He leaned his head on Yunho’s chest cause his sister and Yunho’s sister to squel like a fangirl.