Chapter 1

TRUST

A day that change yunho’s life. He can felt his world spinning when he heard the news from her mother.

“What?! Are you kidding me?” said yunho, half yelling.

“Yah! Don’t yell at your mother! behave yourself yunho.”  Mr. Jung scolded him.

“Sorry dad. But, why must I marry that guy??” yunho whinned.

“Because he is the best for you. I’m sure you will love him yunho,” said yunho’s mother.

“But~”

“no more but yunho. I beg you yunho, please fullfill our wish. We made a promise with them before. We cant broke our promised just like that,” said Mr. Jung.

“promise? What was the promises  all about?” yunho asked, eyebrows raised.

“come here son. Lets discuss about this,” Mrs. Jung gently pull her son and walked to yunho’s bedroom. Yunho’s father made his  way to his room and came to yunho’s room with a photo album in hand. He passed it to his beloved wife before seat beside her.

“thank you honey,” said Mrs. Jung while smilling sweetly to her husband. Then, she open the photo album and takeout one of the photo and showed it to yunho.

“Here, yunho. This are Mr. and Mrs. Kim.”

“who are they umma?”  yunho asked.

“They are our neighbour before. “

“neighbour?? Why I cant remember them?”

“of course you don’t remember them honey. You are not even born that time.”

“Owh~” yunho mouth turn to O shaped.

“However,  because of the financial problem, they are forced to move back to their hometown.  They still keep in touch with us until one day they come to visit me after I gave birth to you. During that time, mrs. Kim was pregnant. When she saw you, she hold you in her arm and admiring your adorable face. She tell us that she you to marry her unborn baby. Because of friendship, your father and I agreed with her. After 6 months, much to everyone anticipation, a beautiful baby was born which brings tears to us. Although she gave birth to a baby boy, we still kept our promises yunho. We hope you can fulfil our wish. Can you honey?”

“But umma~ this is a serious matter. We are talking about my future rite now,” argue Yunho.

“Please Yunho. Just this time~ we cant broke our promise to them,” pleaded Mrs. Jung.

“But umma, I want to choose my own spouse~” said yunho.

Mrs. Jung get up from the bed. Without anybody expectation, she got down on her knees and  start begging her son.

“umma!/ honey!” yunho and Mr. Jung  surprised with Mrs. Jung sudden action.

“Please yunho. I wont get up until you agree with this marriage. “

“Ok, Ok. I will decide after you get up,” said yunho. He help her mother to get up.

Yunho look at her mother face. He don’t want to make his mother disappointed. yunho inhale deeply before breathed it out. He looked at his mother before muttered a ‘yes’ that bring a smile to both his parent.

“But..”

Mr. jung and Mrs. Jung looked at yunho with question mark on their head.

“But,  let me meet HIM.”

Both Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung breathe a relief sigh.

“Ok~”

They hug yunho tightly while kissing all over his face. Although he still hesistated with his own decision, he never regret it as long as both of his parents happy.

A week later, yunho was told that he will meet his future husband. Now, he is in the middle of the living room waiting for his future mother-in-law, father-in-law and not forget his soon-groom-to-be. He clasped his hands together while trying to calm himself.  A few minutes later, the door bell rang. Yunho’s rushed to answer the door. He opened the door to see a a woman that look like his mother aged. Then yunho’s eyes was locked with a feminine-looked man the stand behind the woman.

‘so beautiful~ is he my future spouse?’

Yunho stood gazing at the beautiful man behind the woman.

“You must be yunho~” said that woman while patting yunho’s shoulder. The pat on his shoulder made him back to his sense. He smile at both of strangers in front of him.

“Yes, I am. Welcome to my house mrs kim,” said yunho while bowing 90 degrees, “ where’s mr Kim?”

“he is with me yunho,” said a voice from nowhere. Yunho tilting his face to the right where he saw his father walked with a man that looked older than his father.

“Yunho~ don’t make our guest stand outside here,” said yunho father.

“Opps, I’m sorry mrs. Kim. Please come in,” yunho move aside giving a space for his guest to come in. Yunho smile to his future husband when he looked at him. He smile back to yunho and yunho can felt his heartbeat raising.