chapter 28

TRUST

 

Daeyoung rang the bell of YunJae’s house for almost 20 minutes. A sweat start to form onher forehead.

                “Damn Jung Yunho,” she cursed under her breath. After she had enough pushing the bell button, she knocked on the door loudly until she gain an attention from YunJae’s neighbour.

                “Just go in young girl! You make me sick with the loud bang and your yells!”

                “Omo, I’m sorry sir, I’m sorry,” she bowed 90 degrees and hid her embrassing face. She reached the doorknob and thank god the door is not locked. She take a deep breath before she made her way inside the house.

                “Hello! Jung Yunho! Are you home???!” She cried as she looking the bastard Jung Yunho who made his lovely oppa crying. Three pieces of photo on the coffe table attract her attention. She took the photo and her jaw dropped.

                ‘Who took this picture? This is the day when we meet at the café.’

+Flashback+

                “Yah, Kim JaeJoong, why are hugging my new BOYFRIEND?” DaeYoung said when she saw 2 men are hugging (more like friendly hug) each other.

                ‘He ask me to hug him. scold your boyfriend, don’t Scolding me!’ Jaejoong defend himself.

                “Aigo~ my joongie oppa is mad~ don’t be mad. Not good for your baby. Well I wont scold changmin because I know he love me and I wont get mad to you too because I know no one can replace Jung Yunho in your heart~”

                Jaejoong grinned widely.

+End of flashback+

                “Aigo Jung Yunho. You are so stupid. How dare you make my Joongie oppa cry just because this photo. I bet you never let him to explain. Aish, stupid Yunho!”

                “Ehem, are you still in your world miss Daeyoung?” said a voice from behind. Daeyoung spun her body around, meet the stupid Jung Yunho who give her a cold stare.

                “Nope. I’m glad to meet you mr Jung Yunho, a person who make my lovely oppa cry.”

                Yunho raised his eyebrows, “So?”

                “Aish~ Yah! Jung YunHo! Why are you so stupid?!”

                “Excuse me?”

                “Yes, you are so stupid and blind! I don’t know why are you suspecting his love for you.”

                “Yah! Don’t you dare call me stupid! Did you see the photo on that table? Did you see it?! He date other man behind my back! He hurt me! He betray me! I love him so much, but I did I get as a return?! You tell me!” Yunho plop down on the couch and his eyes b with tears, “ I never thought he would do this to me. I thought he love me,” the tears start to fall.

                Daeyoung took a seat beside Yunho, “Yunho oppa, please calm down. Jaejoong oppa never betray you. he love you so much,” she tried to coaxed the crying Yunho. “and about this picture, I’m also there during this time. I went to this café yesterday with Jaejoong oppa and Changmin. You know rite, he went out with me yesterday?”

                Yunho nodded his head, “But he never mention about changmin.”

                “That is because I’m the one that invite Changmin to join us…”

                “But..”

                “Wait! Aish~ can you let me finish my word?”

                “Ok.”

                “Changmin is my boyfriend.” Daeyoung stated clearly to Yunho. She hopes Yunho will believe her and he will go to Jaejoong and solve their problem. However…..

                “You are lying! You just want to back up him right? So that he can come back to me rite? I know that Shim Changmin had a feeling for Jaejoong. I know it from the way he stare at Jaejoong. And did Jaejoong sent you here? Go back, tell him, I don’t believe you and I wont forgive him.”

                *Slap!*

                Yunho touched his left cheek.

                “Yah, Jung Yunho! You are so stupid! Aish! I don’t know what to say and for youe information, you had loss a very precious thing in your life. You not only will loss your wife but also your baby. Yeah, you hear me right, YOUR BABY! Your wife, JUNG JAEJOONG is pregnant, but in this situation, I don’t think you will admit that the baby is yours.” Daeyoung left a startled Jung Yunho alone in the living room.

                “Pregnant?” Yunho asked himself. He rushed to their bedroom. He remember a brown envelope on the bed that he spotted before he rushed to meet Daeyoung. With a shaky hands, he opened the envelope. He plop on the floor after reading the letter, he cant believe it.

                “Joongie…”

 

*welcome to my new readers and my new subscribers, n also my old readers n my old subsribers~  hope all of you enjoy this updates~ dont hate yunho ok? ehehehe~ enjoy! ^_____^*