Chapter 36

TRUST

 

Yunho’s eyes widened at a maximum when Boa smashed their lips together. He then harshly pushed her until she plopped in the floor. He wipe his lips harshly while glared at her, “What are you doing!”

            Junsu who snapped at Yunho’s voice, quickly made his way toward Boa and pulled her out from the room forcely. He pushed Jaejoong into the room and quickly closed the door.

            Yunho’s eyes gluead at the figure that froze in front of the door.

            “Joongie…”

            Jaejoong looked at him with a tears in his eyes.

            “Joongie, I can explain..”

            Jaejoong glared at Yunho, he put the lunchbox on the table that near to him before he walked toward Yunho. He grabbed Yunho tie and pulled Yunho forward, he looked at Yunho intensely.

            “Your lips is mine,” he said sternyly before he pulled Yunho into a kiss.

            Yunho was too shocked and let Jaejoong lead the kiss. Slowly Jaejoong circled his hand on Yunho’s neck and deepened the kiss. Yunho encircled Jaejoong’s waist and bring his wife closer. After a minutes, Jaejoong broke the kiss. He gaze at Yunho who continuously stared straightly into his eyes.

            “Don’t you dare kiss other people other than me and your child.”

            “I wont,” Yunho replied softly. He pulled Jaejoong into his embrace and tighten the hug.

            “I miss you so much Joongie,” Yunho said in the crook of Jaejoong’s neck. He cant hold his tears, he let out his cry while hugging his wife like there’s no tomorrow.

            Jaejoong who cant hold his tears also sobbing hard in Yunho’s embrace, “Me too Yunnie. I miss you so much.”

            Yunho pulled away slightly to stare at his lovely wife. He wiped Jaejoong’s tears,

“Thank you honey for trust me back and I’m sorry for all the pain that you have to endure for the past two month,” Yunho said, his voice choked with emotion.

            Jaejoong bring his hand to palm Yunho’s small face. he wiped Yunho’s tears with his thumb and gently pecked Yunho on check before pecking him on lips, “ssssshhh. Its okay. Lets forget about the past. Lets build a happy family with our child.” Jaejoong took Yunho’s hand and bring it to his tummy.

            “Its our child Yunnie,” Jaejoong said while stared deeply into Yunho’s eyes. He smile slightly with a tears in his eyes when he saw yunho’s watering eyes.

            “Thank you Joongie,thank you,” Yunho felt so grateful to have Jaejoong in his life and now, there will be a third person that make their life completed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            “Daeyoung-ah, thank you for taking care of Jaejoong all this while,” Yunho said to Daeyoung when they went to her house to get Jaejoong’s things.

            “You’re welcome~ I’m glad you two are together again,” Daeyoung flshed a smile to a sweet couple in front of her.

            “I think we need to go now. Joongie need his rest too.”

            Daeyoung nodded her head. She went to Jaejoong side and hugged his favourite oppa, “Oppa~ please took a good care of yourself. I will visit you sometime if I had some free time.”

            “I will. Don’t forget to bring Changmin too.” Jaejoong said while patting Daeyoung head gently.

            Daeyoung broke the hug and bid a goodbye to the couple. She smiled, looking at them. The sweet and lovely couple are back again and she hope Jaejoong wont came back to her house again. If he did come, Jung Yunho need to say goodbye to the earth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            “Joongie~ You need to rest. Let me pack all your things,” Yunho took away the clothes from Jaejoong’s hand. He pulled Jaejoong to bed and gently pushed Jaejoong till he lie on the bed.

            “Stay here okay honey? Let me finish unpack your clothes.”

            Jaejoong nodded his head, “You will acoompany me here later right?”

            “Of course honey~ It wont take long time to unpack your things,” Yunho flashed his gentle smile and kissed Jaejoong’s forehead lovingly.

He turn his back towards Jaejoong and start to arrange Jaejoong’s things into the closet. After a while, he can sense that Jaejoong eyes are on him. He turn to face his Joongie and he is right, Jaejoong’s eyes are on him, “Why are you looking at me like that joongie?”

            “Hmmm.. nothing, I just miss you~” Yunho grinned widely.  He closed the closet and made his way to the bed. He lied beside Jaejoong, they’re face are so close to each other, “Now, I’m beside you. You wont miss me again~” Yunho said while his hand caressing Jaejoong’s cheek gently.

            Jaejoong smiled widely, he nuzzled his nose with Yunho, “ Heeeee~ such a sweet talker. I’m so happy that I can felt this moment again, I feel so close to you…”

            Yunho stared lovingly at his spouse, “I wont let you go far awar from me again,” Yunho slowly leaned toward Jaejoong and capture his wife lips. They shared a passionate kissed that both of them craving for almost 2 month.

            Jaejoong broke th kiss, “I love you Yunnie~”

            “I love you too Joongie,” replied Yunho and pulled Jaejoong in his embrace. Now, Jaejoong need not to worry anything as he fall asleep in a safest place, his husband embrace.

 

*YunJae is back together!!! heee~ Happy 9th TVXQ anniversary! a special day for all of their fans, no matter JYJ or DBSK or Homin, they are STILL the same. They are the one for me. Nothing had change, the feeling still the same, the charisma still the same, the love we receive from them still the same, EVERY single thing is still the same. These make us to always protect them and always keep the faith~ i love the YunJaeChunSuMin....