Chapter 15

TRUST

*The last day of YunJae;s honeymoon*

                “Jongie~ are you ready? “ yelled Yunho to Jaejoong who still in the bathroom.

                “Jongie~” Yunho tried again but no response from Jaejoong. He got up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom. He knocked the door gently.

                “Jongie? Are you okay honey?”

                Then, within a second, the door is opened. Jaejoong come out with his pale face which make Yunho worried. Its must because of the incident yesterday. When Yunho unintentionly leave Jaejoong alone at the beach while he is going to the toilet. he thought Jaejoong saw him went to the toilet but unfortunately Jaejoong was busy staring at a little girl that playing around the beach. After he done with his business, he quickly went to Jaejoong and as he expected, Jaejoong is crying while there were some people that pass by stared awkwardly at him. the sight of Jaejoong’s crying broke Yunho’s heart.  The incident make Jaejoong refused to eat night, he clinged on Yunho all the time, afraid his hubby will leave him again.

Yunho cant help but feeling guilty to his lovely jongie. He pulled Jaejoong into a tight embrace, “I’m sorry for yesterday, honey.”

“its okay. I don’t blame you,” Jaejoong tighten the embrace.

“Sorry~” Yunho nuzzled into the crook of Jaejoong’s neck which cause the latter to giggling.

“Yun~ stop~ we need to go now,” Jaejoong pushed Yunho’s chest lightly.

“you look pale, you want to eat something? I can buy some food.”

“Its okay. now, let me go, I need to get my bag.” Jaejoong tried to entangle the hand on his waist.

“I’m not letting you go until you promise me that you will eat something when we arrive at airport. you only had a glass of water this morning and you refused to eat last night.”

“Okay~ I promise.”

                Yunho smiled widely. He let go of Jaejoong’s waist and sit on the bed while waiting for Jaejoong. When Jaejoong was ready, the went to airport using a cab and as Jaejoong promise, they went straight to the cafe at the airport.  They kill the time by having a long conversation at the café, they teased each other, laughing together, having a last memories for their honeymoon before flew back to Seoul.

*SEOUL (Yunho’s House)*

                ‘DING! DONG!’

                “Yoochun-ah~ Can you help me answer the door?” asked Yunho’s mother. Both YunJae’s family were gather together at YunJae’s small apartment to welcome the couple.

                “ok~” Yoochun got up from his seat and went to answer the door. He grinned widely when he saw the cute adorable face that smiling in front of the door. However it not last longer. As soon as Junsu saw Yoochun, his smile die. Yoochun tried to ignore the pain in his heart. He flashed his sweet smile to Junsu.

                “Hey cutie~ come in~”

                “Thank you, Yoochun.”

                “Welcome~ aunty is waiting for you inside.”

                Junsu nodded his head lightly and went inside leaving Yoochun behind. Yoochun let out a heavy sigh. He was about to close the door when he heard a happy voice from outside. he went outside to meet the happy newlywed.

                “Oh! Yunho-ah! welcome back~” Yoochun went straight to Yunho and give his cousin a welcoming hug. He pulled away from the hug and smile at Jaejoong.

                “Jae-ah, welcome back~”

                Jaejoong crept a smile to Yoochun while he held Yunho’s hand tightly.

                “everyone is waiting for both of you. come in~”

                YunJae change a glance to each other before they stepped into their new home. A place that will winess their future love. They greet all the family member and Jaejoong received a gift from hia mother-in-law and father-in-law.

                “How about me Umma? My gift?” asked Yunho when his parents seem to forget him. his parent smiled cheekily at him cause a pout start to form on his lips.

                “Not fair~” complained Yunho. Jaejoong smiled. He went closer to Yunho. He placed the gift in Yunho’s hand. Yunho who puzzled with Jaejoong action, stared blankly at his spouse. Jaejoong shook his head, then he whispered in yunho’s ear, “My gift belongs to you too hubby~”

                “Can I open the gift joongie?” Jaejoong nodded his head while smiled sweetly at Yunho.

                Junsu stood not far from the couple, smiling while looking at his happy best friend with his spouse. He knew that Yunho really love Jaejoong from the way he looked at Jaejoong. The way his eyes sparkle, the way he smiled, the way he talked, the way he laugh, all of his action were different when he with Jaejoong.

                ‘I’m happy for you Yunho,’ thought Junsu. He tried to endure the hurt in his heart when he looked at the happy couple. He had a crush on Yunho since their become a friend but he don’t have any courage to confess because he afraid that he will loss Yunho in his life. He love Yunho as his best friend and he willingly let him go when he saw the happiness in his eyes when Jaejoong’s name is being mentioned.

                “Are you jealous cutie?” said yoochun from behind. Junsu turn around, face to face with Yoochun. He sigh before he turn his attention back to the couple.

                “Yea~ a little bit, but what can I do. We are only friends. Not more than that and I must accept the fate.”

                Yoochun step forward and gently entwined his hand with Junsu’s hand. He rub his thumbs in soft circle on back of Junsu’s hand. He gazed intensely into Junsu’s eyes, “ Allow me to cure your heart.”

                Junsu lost in Yoochun eyes. He could see the sincerity in his eyes. He stepped forward, circle his arm on yoochun waist. He buried his head on Yoochun shoulder, “Will you?”

                “Yes, I will. I will try my best. Only for you.” Yoochun’s hand move up and down in a slow motion on Junsu’s back.

                “ I give you my trust, chunnie..”

 

*This is my last updates for this week. starting from tomorrow i will back to my campus and starting from next week i will updating once a week or once in two weeks, depends on the progression of the story~ sorry guys~ hope all of you still support me and will read my story~ heee~ Thank you and enjoy!* ^__________________________^

tomorrow is YunJae5th anniversarry~ so lets keep the faith while waiting for our umma and appa come back to us~ i miss them so much and i'm sure they miss each other as much as we miss them~ no matter what, YunJae always in my mind and burried deep in my heart~ LOVE YUNJAE~ AKTF