Chapter 24

TRUST

 

Jaejoong, Daeyoung and Changmin (why is he here?) made their way to the Japanese restaurant in the mall as Jaejoong is craving for sushi. After the waitress excuses herself for the table, Jaejoong look suspiciously at DaeYoung and Changmin. He want to ask something before but Daeyoung always change the topic before he could ask further.

                “Oppa, why are you looking at us like that?” Daeyoung asked, pretend to not understand Jaejoong’s gaze.

                ‘You know what I’m thinking. Don’t play innocent.’

                Changmin burst into laughing after he read the text on Jaejoong’s phone while Daeyoung glared at Jaejoong.

                “Fine!  We are couple now~” DaeYoung said before she get up from her seat and went to toilet, feeling shy about her statement, leaving the two grinned men.

                Jaejoong grinned widely and clapped his hand before he shake hand with Changmin to congratulate him.

                ‘I solute you because you can make this girl love you~’

                Changmin raised his eyebrows, not understand about Jaejoong’s words.

                ‘because you can make her forget her love towards me. I know she loved me all this while and I also knew that you had a crush on me. I’m very happy to you because you finally found the love of your life.’

                Changmin felt touched with Jaejoong’s words, “Can I hug you Jaejoong-sshi?”

                Jaejoong nodded his head.

                “Thank you, Jaejoong-shi. I promised I will make her happy.”

                -SNAP!-

Not far from jaejoong’s table, one girl with a camera in her hand snap a picture of Jaejoong in Changmin embrace. She smirked evilly before he made her way out from the restaurant.

 ‘Jaejoongie~ where are you rite now honey? Still with Daeyoung?’

Jaejoong read a text massege that he received from yunho.

‘I’m at mall. Looking for something. Yes~ I’m still with Daeyoung.’

After 2 minutes, Jaejoong receive a text massege from Yunho again.

‘ok~ I don’t to disturb you. Enjoy yourself honey~ I LOVE YOU!’

Jaejoong grinned widely as he read the texe massege.

               

An hour left before the time to go home, Yunho are excited because he really miss his Jongie. He went through the picture in his phone, full with jaejoong’s picture.  As Yunho are in his ‘Jongie’s Land’, someone knocked on the door and not even bother to wait Yunho’s reply. Yunho rolled  his eyes when the girl he hate come into his office.

                “Yunho~ I want to show you something~”

                “What is it Boa-sshi?”

                “This afternoon I had my lunch at the Japanese Restaurant at the XXXX mall. And there is a moment I really don’t want to forget. I even snap the moment.”

                “Straight to the point Boa-sshi.”

                Boa smirked slightly before he took 3 pieces of photo from his handbag.

                “The sweetest moment ever~”

                Yunho widen his eyes when he saw the picture of Jaejoong with Changmin hugging each other, “Wh-er-e did you get this picture?” Yunho asked with a shaking voice. He tried to hold his broken heart.

                “I witnessed it myself Yunho~” she grinned.

                “Get out from my office NOW!” Yunho yelled at her.

                After Boa out from Yunho’s office, Yunho grab his briefcase and walk out from his office.

 

*hai!! the last update for this week before i go back to my campus tomorrow and get ready for my final next monday~ wish me luck k?

and what is junsu's plan and what is the secret that jaejoong want to say to yunho?? urm~ you need to wait until i have my free time~ hee~ thank u! 

enjoy! ^______________^