Chapter 31

TRUST

 

Jaejoong stared blankly at the television in front of him and ignore the vibration on the table that come from his phone.

" I' m home~"

Jaejoong left the couch and went to the front door to greet Daeyoung who just back from work. it almost 2 weeks Jaejoong live with Daeyoung, means that it had been 2 weeks long he didn't see Yunho.

"welcome home~"

" hi oppa! how's your day? have you eaten?"

"well, my day always lonely since monday when you back to work. nope, i'm waiting for you."

" awww~ poor my oppa. after i take a bath i will cook for you k?"

Jaejoong nodded his head and went back to the couch. His phone vibrate again.

Daeyoung who trailing behind tap Jaejoong's shoulder gently, "oppa, just answer him. i know you miss him right?"

Jaejoong just lowered his head. Daeyoung shooked his head before she made her way to her room.

" It not that i dont want to answer his call but i don't want to hurt myself. he loss his trust on me.." Jaejoong muttered. His eyes filled with the tears and his phone constantly vibrating.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho threw his phone on the bed and laid down. Two weeks had passed and Jaejoong still refused to answer his call. Now he felt like to give up. He cant take it anymore. He is tired already, he is tired of everything. He tired to hear his mother' s nagging about he should find Jaejoong, he tired to cry everynite, he tired to call Jaejoong every second but the letter didn't even bother to answer his call BUT all of these fade away when he looked at his wedding' s photo. He missed his Joongie so much. Yunho started to cry, he hugged tightly on the pillow and let out all the pain in his heart.

* DING DONG*

"owh Yoochun! come in honey," Junsu' s mother move her body slightly to give a space for Yoochun to come.

" Thank you aunty. where is junsu?"

“He is upstair in his room. Why don't you go upstair?" Junsu' s mother teasingly smile at Yoochun.

"May I aunty?"

" yes you may but dont cross the line. make sure you dont do something naughty to him. wait until both of you marry ok?"

" ehehe, okay aunty. Dont worry~" Yoochun assured her. he then climbed the stair and made his way to Junsu's room. He knocked on the door gently.

"Come in ~" said the voice in the room. Yoochun slowly turned the doorknob and enter the room. A smile found its way on his lips when he saw his lover whose laid in the bed with a book on hia hand and his back is facing the door. Yoochun slowly laid his body on the bed and carefully wrapped his hand on Junsu's waist, " Hey, babe" Yoochun said huskily.

"Yoochun!"

" Yes honey?"

" What are you doing here?"

"I' m here because i want to hug. i miss you so much! We cant meet in office because both of us are very busy with our work."

"Heee~ i miss you too. did umma allow you to come into my room?"

"Yup. She said i will be your husband so its okay if i enter your room. Talk about husband, when will you propose me?"

"Huh? Why me? Why dont you that propose to me?" Junsu turn his body to face Yoochun.

"Because I'm a shy boy~ do you know that song? Shy shy shy boy, o o o my boy~"

"Yah Park Yoochun! I'm being totally serious here." Junsu said annoyingly.

Yoochun smile teasingly,"But i dont know how to propose you. What should i do?"

"Aish~ You are not romantic at all!" Junsu entagle Yoochun's hand from his waist and sit on the edge of the bed, hugging himself.

Yoochun let out a chuckle before he get up from his laying position and back hugging the sulking Junsu.

"Are you free tomorrow honey?"           

"......"

"Junsu-ah~"

"........"

"If you are not free tomorrow... then tell me your ring size~"

Junsu smile happily,"Ring??''

"Why? You dont want a ring?"

"Of course i want it!"

Yoochun laugh at Junsu's cute behaviour," You are so cute you know."

"I must tell Yunho about this! omo! I'm so excited!"

"Babe, dont be too hyper. why dont we go out for a dinner?"

"Can we bring Yunho along? I think he is too depressed this week. I guess he miss Jaejoong so much."

"Whatever you say honey~ I will call him."

 

* I hope i can finish this story this week and i hope i can post all of the chapter next week. ahh~ so busy till i cant even enjoy my holiday~ this week is the last week of my holiday~ *sigh* but its ok, i hope all of you enjoy this update and please pray for me so that i can finish this story soon~ enjoy! ^___________^