Chapter 16

TRUST

“Jongie~ I’m going now~” said Yunho before he went to his workplace.

                “wait~” Jaejoong ran from the kitchen. Yunho smile slighty at the sight in front of him, his lovely Jongie in red apron, looked cute in his eyes.

                “Jongie~ You are so cute!” Yunho pinched Jaejoong’s nose. He then kissed Jaejoong forehead lightly.

                “ Today is your presentation day right?”

                “Yup~ wish me luck ok?”

                “Fighting!”

                “Thank you honey~ I’m going now~”

                Jaejoong kissed yunho’s check lightly and waved at his husband. He was so excited about today because he will make a surprise for Yunho at his office. Last night, his mother-in-law texted him and wanted him to accompany her to the shopping complex, after that they will stop by at the company. Jaejoong asked for Yunho permission to accompany his mother but he didn’t mention about going to the company. They had been married for one month no. Jaejoong felt so grateful, having a great person like Yunho in his life.

*brrrrppppp*brrrrpppp* (what kind of sound is this? Hehehe miahne~)

                Jaejoong’s phone vibrated on the table. He grabbed his phone and read the new text message. Jaejoong sighed when he read the text message, he going to have an appointment this Friday. Its not that he hate the doctor but sometimes he sensed that his doctor staring intensely at him which make him uncomfortable on his seat.

*At the office*

                Yunho entered Yoochun’s office, “Morning hyung~”

                “Ah, Yunho! Morning! How’s the meeting?” replied Yoochun cheerfully. Yunho eyed Yoochun from head to toes.

                “Everything is fine hyung. Thanks God, I don’t mess up withmy presentation. Thanks to you for your tips yesterday.”

“Nah~ You are my cousin afterall~” Yoochun smiled widely make Yunho raised his eyebrows, “Are you okay hyung? You are over the limit today.”

                “Why? I’m fine. what make you think like that? I don’t understand.”

                “You look SO HAPPY today! Anything special?”

                “Nope~ But..” before Yoochun could finish his words someone knocked on his door. Yoochun abruptly stood up startling his cousin, Yunho, “Come in~”

                The door cracks open revealing a young man looked stunning in a formal suit. He walked into the office and bowed at Yoochun, “Morning Mr. Park.”

                Yoochun smiled widely at Junsu. He made his way to Junsu, “Just call me Yoochun~”

Yunho blinked his eyes blankly at the scene in front of him. He still cant figure out the situation of why his best friend was in Yoochun’s office and he even greet Yoochun. Yunho cleared hos throat to attract the couple, “May I know why Junsu is here?”

                “Yunho-ah~ I forgot to tell you that….”  Before Junsu could finish Yoochun cut his word, “Yunho, meet my new secretary, Kim Junsu~” Yoochun grinned widely.

“Really?!” yunho widen his eyes. Junsu glared at Yoochun before he nodded his head toward Yunho.

“ Yup, he forces me yunho.”

“No, I’m not~ I just fulfil your mother wish,” Yoochun defends himself.

“yea, yea~ I know you purposely mention about the company need new workers as your secretary.”

“wow! He already meet your mother Junsu?” Yunho amused when he know that Yoochun already met Junsu’s parent.

“Yea~ thanks to your mother because she told my mother about us dancing together on your wedding day. Since that she demand me to introduce Yoochun to her.”

“and she even told me to purpose Junsu~”

“Yah! What are you talking about? She never told that,” said Junsu while blushing. Yunho and Yoochun chuckled at  Junsu behaviour. They chatted happily in Yoochun office until they don’t realize that Yunho’s mother and Jaejoong had arrived at the company. All the workers greet Yunho’s mother and Jaejoong along their ways to Yunho’s office.

                “Mornig Mrs.Jung~” greet BOA to Yunho’s mother while ignoring Jaejoong. Her father was a shareholder to the company and she became one of the chief executive in the company. (same like yunho I guess.)

                “Owh! Miss Kwon. Morning~ Jaejoong-ah, this is Miss Kwon BOA,” said Mrs Jung before he leaned closer to Jaejoong and whispered, “she like Yunho but Yunho don’t like her at all.” Jaejoong bowed at Boa while flashed his sweet smile and said in his mind ‘Yunho is mine.’

                Boa hesistantly greet Jaejoong before she asked Mrs. Jung about their arrival to the company.

                “Owh~ we have some business here. So could you excuse us, please?”

Before they went into Yunho’s office, Mrs.Jung introduced Jaejoong to Yunho’s secretary, Kim Heechul. He’s the one that told them that Yunho still in Yoochun’s office.

                Yunho’s mother left Jaejoong with Heechul while she went to her husband room. Heechul make a cup of coffee for Jaejoong and asked him to wait for Yunho in the office. Jaejoong slowly stepped into the office and carefully placed the coffee on the desk. He walked slowly to Yunho’s chair and sat on it. His eyes roamed over the room and stopped on the picture on the desk. He smiled. The picture of him and Yunho during their honeymoon. He  reached out to get the picture but suddenly he heard Yunho’s voice from outside, asking Heechul something.

                “Heechul-ah, anything for me?”

                “None regarding on your work but you have a guest. Your guest is waiting inside,” said Heechul while smirking.

                “Why are you smirking? Who is my guest?”

                “Found out yourself~”

                “Ceh~ okay,” Yunho went into his office. He blinked his eyes before he went outside again, “Heechul-ah, are you playing a prank on me? Where is my guest that you mentioned just now?”

                “Ewh? Your guest is inside. You don’t see your guest? But I sent your guest inside just now.”

                “Hurm.. its okay. maybe this person went to the toilet without telling you,” he went back into his office. When he closed the door, suddenly a pair of arm circled around his waist.

                “Jongie?!” He turned around to meet his spouse who’s smiled at him.

                “Surprise~” Yunho laughed. He bring Jaejoong closer to him, “How’s the shopping dear?”

                Jaejoong showed his thumbs to Yunho, “Good~ I enjoy it.”

                “come, let have a seat.”

                “I make kimbap for you~” Jaejoong said while opened the container full with kimbap and put one of the Kimbap into Yunho’s mouth.

                “Mmmm~delicious as usual~”

                Jaejoong blushed. Yunho caressed Jaejoong cheek gently, “You always blushing everytime I praise you and I love it~ heee”

                “I cant help myself from blushing. Yun-ah, can you accompany me this Friday?” Jaejoong asked while lean his body into the sofa. Yunho raised one of his eyebrows, “to where?” he lean his body into the sofa, face facing Jaejoong.

                Jaejoong held out his hand which Yunho gladly took it, Jaejoong’s new habit everytime he felt unsafe and afraid.

                “To the hospital. I received a text message this morning saying that my appointment with the doctor is this Friday. Can you come with me Yunnie?”

                “Mmmmmmmmmm…..” Yunho tapped his chin.

                “Please~”

                “Under one condition.”

                “What?” Jaejoong tighten his grips on Yunho’s hand.

                Yunho smirked at Jaejoong before he answered, “ A kiss every minute?”

                Jaejoong’s eyes widen, “ every minute? What kind of condition is that?” whinned Jaejoong.

                “How about one hour? Or maybe every two hours?”

                “Yunnie~”

                Yunho chuckle, he caress Jaejoong’s hair gently and leaned forward, kissed jaejoong on his forehead, “Kidding honey~ Although I hope you will say yes just now~ hehehehe…”

                “Yunnie~”

                “Okay~ okay~ anything for you, I will take a day off on that day.”

Jaejoong smiled sweetly at Yunho. He leaned closely to Yunho until their nose touched, “Thank you~“, he pecked Yunho’s lips lightly, “every two hours right?”

                “Huh?”

                “The condition~ I’ll do it, anything for you….”

 

*Hello!!! i'm home! ehehehe~ enjoy my update~ love ya~ ^.^