Chapter 35

TRUST

 

Since morning Jaejoong had been so happy. Yesterday, he already make up his mind and came up with the decision the he should back to Yunho again after a disaster that almost destroying his marriqge a month ago.

"Aigo, my oppa is so happy today~"

"Yes I am~" Jaejoong said with a happy smile plastered on his face.

"Why? What make you so happy?"

"Urm... I think i should go back. I thought about this matter last night and now, i'm ready.  I'm ready to go back and forgive Yunho," Jaejoong explained confidently.

"REALLY?!!!!!!!? omo! I'm so happy for you oppa! I should tell Yunho oppa!"

"No! Dont tell him. I will tell him myself. What i want you to do is, can you sent me to the company this afternoon, during the lunch break?"

"Sure~ I'm off today~"

"Why are you off today?"

"I'm so tired and i need some rest. I took 2 days off."

"Lazybum. such an irresponsible nurse," Jaejoong said sarcastically.

"Oppa~ you are such an ungrateful bastard. How dare you say something like that to your saviour?"  Daeyong whinned while pouting her lips.

"Ehe, miahne~ lets go to supermarket so that I can cook my hubby's favourite food."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Office-

"Yunho-ah~" Junsu barge into Yunho's office.

Yunho look up at Junsu, "Yes Mr Kim?"

Junsu smile sweetly to him, "Have you decide about the bestman thing? You will be my bestman right?"

"Hmmm, i'm so sorry Junsu. I cant say no to my aunt. Yoochun hyung's mother called me and she wants me to become the best man for Yoochun-hyung. I'm sorry~"

Junsu pouted his lips,"Then who will be my best man?" Junsu whinned.

Before Yunho could answering Junsu's question, someone knocked on the door and without waiting for Yunho command that person xome in. That person is Kwon Boa!

"Yunho darling~"

Yunho frowned at her while Junsu felt like to throw up.

"Yunho-ah, since when you become her darling?"

Junsu's question make Boa frowned.

"Never in my whole life."

Junsu smirked at Boa.

"Yah Kim Junsu! Dont you have any work to do? What are you doing here? If you dont go now, I will asked Yoochun to fire you."

Junsu got up from his seat, "Miss Kwon Boa sshi, do you forget Yoochun is my fiance?" Junsu smirked, "Yunho i will wait at Yoochun office. Lets have LUNCH together," Junsu emphasis the word lunch so that Boa know that Yunho wont go lunch with her.

"Okay~"

Boa glared at Junsu whose already made his way out from Yunho's office. She turned her attention to Yunho once Junsu closed the door. She walked and stand beside Yunho while smile seductively, "Yunnie~ lets go lunch together," she played with Yunho's bang which soon be slapped by Yunho.

"Dont touched me! AND dont call me Yunnie," Yunho said sternly before he got up from his seat, ready to have a lunch with Yoosu.

Suddenly Boa pulled Yunho down by his collar and smashed their lips together without they realise that there are two people standing at the door and witnessing the incident.

-5 minutes before, outside the company-

            Daeyoung’s car stopped in front of the Jung’s company. She turned her body toward Jaejoong and smile at him.

            “Oppa fighting! I know you can do it.”

            “Thank you~” Jaejoong said softly before he made his out from the car and enter the company. He walk slowly into the lift and push the button number 8 where Yunho’s office is located. His heart is beating fast, felt like it will explode at any time due to his nervous.

“Ding!” finally the lift stopped at 8 floor. He held his head lowered as he make his way out from the lift. Suddenly someone called his name.

            “Jaejoong!” Junsu who just made his way out from Yunho office squeaked when he saw Jaejoong who just come out from the lift with a lunchbox in his hand.

            Jaejoong look up at the person who call his name and than he received a friendly hug from Yunho’s bestfriend.

            “I’m happy to see you! are you here because of Yunho?”

            Jaejoong nodded his head while smiling.

            “Did he know you will come?”

            Jaejoong shook his head, still smiling.

            “Ah! I know! you want to surprise him right? Omo! I’m so excited! Lets go before Yunho got by a witch.” Junsu pulled Jaejoong toward Yunho’s office.

            Jaejoong frowned when Junsu mentioned about witch.

            Without bother to knock on the door, Junsu simply turned the doorknob and open the door. Both of them gasped with the scene in front of them! Jaejoong’s eyes start to watering when he saw Boa pulled Yunho into a kiss. Will he forgive Yunho?

 

*Will he forgive yunho?? just remember that i wont torture yunjae again~ hahaha~ wait for my uodates next week~ enjoy guys! ^_____^