Chapter 11

TRUST

“Ehem! Guys!” yunho yelled a bit to distract the couple. The couple tilted their head simultaneously at Yunho.

Yunho smiled,” meet my spouse, Jung Jaejoong, and joongie-ah, this Kim Junsu, my best friend and this man is my cousin, Park Yoochun-hyung.”

Jaejoong smiled sweetly and bowed at them. Both yoochun and junsu bowed back at jaejoong.

“Nice to meet you Jaejoong,” said junsu while extending his right hand. Before jaejoong could shook junsu hand, Yoochun grabbed his hand,”Nice to meet you beauty~” said Yoochun while bowing like a gentleman and kiss jaejoong’s back hand.

Jaejoong startled at yoochun’s action, he retreated his hand quickly and hid behind yunho.

“Yah hyung! Dant scare him!” warned yunho angrily, he can felt jaejoong’s shaking hand on his shoulder.

“I’m sorry, please excuse us,” said Yunho before dragged Jaejoong out from the hall.

Junsu glared at Yoochun, “Its all your fault! Now you make Yunho angry.”

“So?” Yoochun left Junsu dumbfounded. He went outside the hall to find the newlyweds.

Yunho and Jaejoong settle down at the bench outside the hall. Yunho hold Jaejoong close to him.

“Are you okay?”

Jaejoong just stay still, his face covered with sweat which make Yunho worry with his spouse. Yunho cupped Jaejoong’s face, he meet with Jaejoong’s doe eyes.

“Hey~ don’t be afraid. I’m here. Remember my promise? I will protect you honey.”

Yunho pulled jaejoong in a tight embrace. He still can felt jaejoong trembling body in his arm. He rubbed Jaejong’s back,hoping his action can calm Jaejoong down. Jaejoong encircled Yunho’s waist as tight as he could.

Yoochun watched the couple a few feet away. He saw Yunho hugged his shaking spouse. He cant help but felt guilty towards jaejoong. He made his way to the newlyweds.

                Yunho sense the presence of his cousin, smile at him.

                “Oh hyung~ why are you here?” said Yunho.

                Jaejoong tighten his hug when he heard yoochun’s name is mentioned.

                “Hurm..i just want to say sorry to jaejoong.”

                “Jongie-ah~ Yoochun hyung is here,” said Yunho, he tried to pull away from the hug but Jaejoong tighten his hold.

                “Jongie-ah, don’t be like this. Its ok, he will not harm, he is a kind man. Come on jongie~”

                Slowly jaejoong pulled away from the hug. He looked at yunho’s eyes for support. Yunho rub jaejoong’s forearm gently, assuring his spouse that Yoochun is a good man. Yunho get up from his seat and Jaejoong follow him. Jaejoong bow at yoochun before he hid behind Yunho once again.

                “Yoochun-hyun, I’m sorry on behalf of jaejoong. I will tell you later.”

                “Owh, its ok yunho-ah. Its my fault at the first place,I shouldn’t kiss his hand. I’m sorry again.”

                “No, its okay hyung. We already forgive you. right Jongie?” asked Yunho to Jaejoong that hid behind him. Jaejoong answered him with a small nod.

                “Come on hyung, let go inside and enjoy the party. I’m sure jongie wiil feel comfortable with you later, but he needs time. Hope you will be fine with it since you are the one that start this mess,” said Yunho sarcastically which cause yoochun to pout.

                “I’m sorry my cousin. I promise to make up with your honey. Right jaejoong?”

Jaejoong lowered his head before nod his head slowly. Three of them made their way to the hall.

 

*i hope you like the update~ kamsahamnida~ ^___^*