Chapter 5

TRUST

“Yunho ya!” shout mr. Jung.

                “Yes appa?” answered Yunho from upstairs.

“Come down~” Yunho went down to the living room quickly and sat beside his father.

“Mr. Jung called me just now. He invited us to his house tomorrow. So pack your thing, we gonna spend our weekend at there. After I comeback from work we will go there.”

Hearing the news, yunho’s mood lighten up.

“really appa? Ok I will go packing rite now!” said yunho cheerfully.

On the other day, yunho’s family went to jaejoong’s house and stayed there for a couple of days. Jaejoong was busy preparing lunch for yunho’s family.

While he was busy preparing the food, someone patted his shoulder from behind. He turned around and was greeted by no other than his handsome soon to be husband who smile brightly to him.

“Hye jongie! What are you doing? Cooking? What did you cook? Can I get a taste of it?” asked Yunho while tip toeing, trying to take a look at the foods that jaejoong cook.

Jaejoong wave his hand in front of yunho’s face as he did not want Yunho to taste his foods, “andwae~ you cant taste it. This is for your umma and your appa,” said jaejoong in low voice.

Yunho pouted, “But I want to taste it~”

Jaejoong looked at yunho pouty face and suddenly he burst into laughter. Yunho was stunned with jaejoong’s outburst. His eyes never left jaejoong’s face.

“beautiful” yunho murmured.

                “May I know what is happening here?” The sudden interruption made jaejoong’s laughing stopped. He looked at his sister that stand behind yunho and gestured her that there is nothing. Yunho still gazing dreamily at jaejoong in front of him.

                “Jae, come out rite now and greet your father and mother in law.”

Jaejoong nodded it head, then he looked back at yunho whose in his own land. Jaejoong waved his hand in front of yunho’s face, bringing his yunho back to sense.

                “yes?” said yunho when jaejoong wave his hand in front of him.

                Jaejoong grabbed yunho’s hand and pulled him out from the kitchen and heading to the living room where all of the family member are.

                “Omo~ look at them~ already comfortable with each other jae?”  teased jaejoong’s brother-in-law t when the couple appeared in the living room hand in hand.

                Jaejoong grinned at his family while yunho smile shyly. He was wondering either jaejoong purposely act like that just to . Yunho pulled back his hand immediately which bring a laughter to the others include jaejoong.

                “I never knew my son can be shy~” yunho’s mother amazed by yunho’s action.

                “umma~”

                “Okay guys. Don’t anymore,” said jaejoong’s father,”and jaejoong, greet yunho’s father and mother.”

                After jaejoong done with his greeting, he took a seat beside yunho and nudged playfully at yunho’s elbow.

“  I never knew you are this naughty,” whispered Yunho to jaejoong before looked back at their parents in front of them. Jaejoong smiled sheepishly to Yunho.

                “Mr. Kim along with his family will stay here during this weekend. So I hope all of you can behave yourself,” said Mr. Kim, “and Jaejoong, can Yunho sleep in your room? We don’t have any extra room and since he gonna be your husband, I think there would be no problem rite?”

                Everyone now looking at jaejoong, waiting for his answer. Yunho remained calm as he know jaejoong wouldn’t dare to kick him out of his room.              

                Jaejoong froze on his seat. He kindda felt nervous when everyone were anticipated his answer. Slowly he nodded his head and made all of his family sighed in relief.

                “Okay guys, lets go to dining table. Yunho’s must be hungry after the long journey just to meet his fiancée,” said jaejoong’s fourth sister. Yunho smiled at her statement. He actually cant wait to taste jaejoong’s food. He want to make sure that his spouse can cooked and can do a house chore because he don’t want to waste his money to hire a maid.

                “its delicious!” yunho’s sister said. Jaejoong blushed, but accepted the compliment with good grace.

                Yunho smiled proudly when he heard his sister compliment towards jaejoong’s cook. He grabbed jaejoong’s hand under the table and squeezed it gently.

                Felt someone grab his hand, jaejoong tilting his head and meet eye to eye with the man beside him. yunho smile widely at him which make jaejoong cheek redden. He quickly turned his gaze back to his food and eating quietly with his hand still in yunho’s warm one.

                After dinner, jaejoong and yunho spent their time together sitting on the bench outside of jaejoong’s house. Both of them looked up to the sky, mesmerizing the beautiful stars that shining above them. A smile found its way to both yunho and jaejoong’s lips.

                “the stars shining beautifully~” Yunho said to himself. He glance at jaejoong beside him. He cant help but to smile widely once he saw jaejoong’s amuzing smile.

                “Jae~”

                “Yes?”

                “Nothing~”

                Jaejoong glared at yunho.

                “Why?” said yunho innocently.

                “Nothing~” said jaejoong sarcastically.

                Yunho chuckled with his soon to be spouse behaviour. he then linked his finger with jaejoong’s slender finger.  Jaejoong puzzled at yunho’s action. Yunho squeezed jaejoong’s hand gently.

                “You are so cute~ do you know that?” yunho said softly as he stared at jaejoong’s doe eyes.

                Jaejoong lowered his eyes, he felt shy when yunho looked straight into his eyes.

                Yunho smiled a little bit, “hey~ where is the playful Jaejoong just now? Don’t be shy~”

                Jaejoong hung his head even lowered which cause yunho to chuckle. He grabbed jaejoong’s chin and gently lift it up make jaejoong looked at him.

                “I miss you~”

                A tint pink colour appeared on jaejoong’s cheek. His heart pounded faster that could explode anytime.

                Yunho smile sweetly as he retreated his hand from jaejoong chin. He then looked up to the sky, “Look at those stars~ its beautiful right?” asked yunho.

                “Yea, its beautiful,” whispered Jaejoong.

                “Not beautiful as you, joongie.”

                Jaejoong tilted his head toward yunho and smile sweetly to Yunho as he tighten their linked hand, “Thank you..”

                “you’re welcome.”

                After they spent their time outside, yunho and jaejoong went inside. Jaejoong then bring yunho’s bag to his room while yunho was in living room with jaejoong’s family.  after that, he went to his mother, asking for extra pillow and blanket for yunho.

                “oh jae~ miahne. I only have an extra pillow, I guess you have to share your blanket with Yunho.”

                Jaejoong pouted his lips. Mrs. Kim patted his back, “ its okay honey~ he wont do anything to you. Don’t worry.nah, go back to your room, I think yunho already in your room”

                Jaejoong nodded his head and kissed mrs kim cheek before he going back to his room. As he expected, yunho already in his room, sitting on the edge of the bed.

                “Your room is simple. I like it.”

                “Thank you. This is your pillow and we don’t have any extra blanket.”

                “That’s mean you need to share your blanket with me rite?”

                Jaejoong just shrugged his shoulder, “ I guess I don’t have any choice.”

                Yunho smile, he realized that jaejoong is not whispering, he start to talk normally to him but still in lower and soft voice.  Jaejoong then lay down on the bed and pat the empty space beside him.

                “Yunho-ah, you can sleep beside me but please don’t do anything to me, I trust you.”

                “Aigo Jae~ do you think I’m a ert?” asked Yunho as he lay down beside Jaejoong. He turned his body toward Jaejoong who is already closed his eyes.

                “Kindda. You look like one,” said jaejoong with his right eyes peek on Yunho.

                “Hahahaha~ I’m not.”

                “I know you are not. Take a rest yun-ah. you must be tired. Good night Yunho.” Said jaejoong before he drifted off to sleep.

                “Good night Jae. Sweet dream.”

 

*Hi!~ i'm sorry because of the late update~ this story is still in progress and i have some problem with my time because i'm busy with other thing.

but dont worry, i will arrange my schedule properly so that i can finish this story~

and btw i want to share yunjae fanfic that i accidentally found when i search meaning of some word, i stay up until 4 am reading this fanfic..

i love this fanfic so much because i can feel the love between the yunjae and how they trust each other and forgive each other when they are fight..

when i read this fanfic, i laugh, i angry, i smile and most probably I cry a lot! hahaha

well, i'm an emotional person, its really touch my heart when jongie who is innocent, is kick out by his father and he live alone at the rural area,

and i cry when yunho found jongie and he willingly took the responsible for what he had done to jongie, i can say is this fanfic is really awesome and sweet~~~

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/yunjaedaisuki/contents.shtml

 

anyway, hope you like this chapter and hope it can make you smile when you read it~ enjoy! kamsahamnida~ <3