Chapter 14

TRUST

Yunho stirred in his sleep when he felt someone tap his shoulder gently.

                “Yunho-ah~ wake uo now~”

                Yunho opened his sleepy eyes and looked at Jaejoong.

                “What time is this Jongie?” he asked.

                “5.00 am~”

                Hearing that, Yunho rolled his body to the other side of bed and buried his head on the pillow.

                “Yun~ lets go to the beach. I want to watch the sunrise with you,” Jaejoong whined, Yunho can’t help but smile a bit with a close eyes.

                “Yunnie~”

                Yunho ignore Jaejoong and buried his face deeper on the pillow. Jaejong pouted his lips when Yunho ignored him. then, an idea pop up in his mind. He looked at yunho devishly.

                “One, two, three!”

                “Hahahahaha! Jongie! Hahaha! Stop it! Hahaha! Jongie-ah!/;

                Jaejoong tickle Yunho’s waist while laughing alone with him, “Alright! Alright! I’ll take a bath now,” yunho said while pouting. Jaejoong grinned widely at yunho.

                “morning honey~” greet Jaejoong before planted a kiss on cheek Yunho’s forehead. Yunho can felt his cheek burning with Jaejoong’s sudden act. Jaejoong caress Yunho’s redden cheek.

                Yunho quicklymade his way to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When he done, he went out to meet his other half, who is waiting for him.

                “Are you done?” Jaejoong asked eagerly.

                “Not yet, my hair is still wet.”

                “Come here, I will help you,” Jaejoong forced Yunho to sit on the bed, jaejoong stand beside Yunho and start drying Yunho’s hair with a towel.

                “ okay, I’m done~ lets go to the beach.”

                Hand in hand, YunJae walked toward the beach. Since it still early,there was no one on the beach, only two of them. They walk along the beach before they stopped near the shores, looking at the sun first appears in the sky. Yunho hugged Jaejoong from behind while Jaejoong gripped Yunho’s arm tightly, “ This is the beginning of our life~”

                “Yeah~” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s shoulder softly. Jaejoong turned to face Yunho. He wrapped his arm around Yunho’s neck. He looked into Yunho’s eyes, “Now, can we have our first kiss.”

                “Huh?”

                “This is what I mean last night~ a special first kiss.”

                Yunho smile sweetly before he leaned forward and captured Jaejoong’s lips. Their heart beating as one. the kiss lasted forever…

                Yunho pulled back. Jaejoong rested his chin on yunho’s shoulder.

                “Are you happy now jongie?”

                “so happy. Our First kiss witness by the sun First appear in the sky on a First day of our honeymoon.”

                “I hope I can add the ‘FIRST night’ in that sentences,” Yunho let out a fake sigh to tease Jaejoong.

                Jaejoong chuckled, “Soon.”

Meanwhile…..

                Junsu staring at the blank ceiling. His mind is messed up right now. He can figure out why that person always in his mind. He still can remember the warmth of the other the other day. Now, he cant answered his mother when being asked about that person. Its all because of Mrs. Jung that told his mother about the dancing thing. His mother bothering him with the same question since last night.

“ Who is that person?”

*Junsu’s POV*

                Here we go again.

                “Nobody mom. He is nobody to me.”

                “Are you sure? From what I heard from Mrs Jung, she said that you were blushing uncontrollably yesterday. Come on Junsu, share with me, so that I know the person that can make you blushing.”

                “Mom~ I told you the truth. He is nobody to me~”

                “Ok~ Ok~ I’ll let you go now. I’ll ask you again later.”

                “Probably one hour from now?” I said sarcastically. My mom stop on her track and glared at me.

                “Any problem mom?”

                “Nope honey~ I’ll ask the same question.. urm.. maybe one hour oh no 30 minutes later. So later please think wisely before you answer my question ok? ”

                “Mom~”

                “Or should I ask Mrs Jung her nephew’s phone number so that I can ask himself? What is that boy name? Micky? Yoochun?”

*end of Junsu’s POV*

                Junsu gasped when he heard what was his mother saying.

                “How do you know his name?!”

                “So its Micky Yoochun~ one day I must meet him.”

                “But mom, you are misunderstood about our situation. I don’t like him. he annoyed me to the death and..” before Junsu could finished his word, his mom cut him.

                “Yet he can make you blushing.”

                “yea~..*sigh*”

                “Omo! You just admit it!” Junsu’s mother pointed at her beloved son.

                “Wait.. WHAT?! Its not like that! You are just misunderstood me.”

                “You just admit it~ you like him rite??”

                “No!i’m not.”

                “Then you love him?”

                “Mom~”

                “You always avoid my question with ‘Mom~’. Stop whinning. You are grown up now.”

                Junsu stayed silent. Junsu’s mother let a heavy sigh before dragged Junsuto his room.

                “change your clothes~ lets go shopping!”

                “Mom~ seriously, I’m boy~ why you always dragged me whenever you go shopping. You never bring hyung with you.”

                “Because you are cuter than your brother~”

                Junsu: ==”

 

*Thank you very much to all my subscribers and my silent reader. I love you all and thank you for commenting and support me~ thank you very much b'coz all of you make me super duper happy~ ehehe~

back to mu update, they are sweet rite?????? heeee~ hope you love this update~ enjoy! ^_____________^*