Chapter 30

TRUST

 

Yunho arrived 10 minutes earlier than their promise time. He sit there alone, looking out of the window without realizing that the waiter is standing beside him.

                “Excuse me sir,” said the waiter and smile politely  at Yunho. He put the menu on the table which yunho gladly accept it. He go through the menu and decideto order a cuo pf hot coffee while waiting for Changmin.

Meanwhile…

                “Joongie oppa~ wake up~ it almost the time, we need to go now or else we will be late.”

Daeyoung tried to wake Jaejoong up from his peaceful sleep. However, Jaejoong don’t budge a bit. Daeyoung tried again,  “Oppa~ come on~ wake up~”

                Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly and look at Daeyoung, “Daeyoung-ah, I think I will stay at home. I don’t feel good,” he said softly.

                “Really?” Daeyoung put his hand on Jaejoong’s forehead and thank god his body temperature is normal.

                “I’m okay. just a little bit tired, maybe because of the non-stop crying, I guess.”

                Daeyoung sit on the floor, beside the bed, facing Jaejoong who still in laying position.

“Do you want me to company you? I can call Changmin now.”   

                “No, don’t call him. I’ll be alright. Beside, you’ll out for a short time right?”

                “I’ll come back as soon as possible. Do you want me to buy something for you?”

                “Hurm, I feel like craving for some sushi,can you buy it for me?”

                “Anything for you oppa. i’ll make some sandwiches for you in case you are hungry when I’m still out. I will put it on the kitchen table okay?”

                Jaejoong nodded his head weakly, “Thank you Daeyoung.”

                “Welcome oppa.”

                Daeyoung smile warmly at Jaejoong before she made her way to the kitchen and prepared some sandwiches to Jaejoong.

Back to café…

                “Ah, Mr. Jung.”

                “Dr. Shim,” Yunho stood up and shake hands with Changmin.

                “Just call me Changmin, Mr. Jung.”

                “Yunho, call me Yunho.”

                “okay, Yunho, how long have you been waiting?”

                “Not so long. Take a seat Changmin.”

                “Thank you.”

                After they order some food for lunch, Yunho pull out three pieces of photo from his pocket.

                “This the reason why I want to meet you.”

                Changmin’s eyes got widen when he saw the photo, “What the #%*&! Where did you got this photo? Before that, I hope you don’t misunderstand it. This is not what you thinking. Your wife and I are not in relationship. I’m in love with Jaejoong’s friend Daeyoung. And this picture is when we went out the other day, I mean yesterday. During this time Daeyoung went to the toilet and Jejoong-sshi give me some advice and some support which make me felt touched. That is why I ask him to hug him. it just a friendly hug, not more than that. I hope you understand Yunho-sshi. I don’t want because of this photo your marriage is destroy.”

                “Changmin-sshi… hmm… my family is destroy now.”

                Changmin’s jaw dropped, “What do you mean by destroy?”

                “My wife, Jaejoong is run away and it’s all my fault. I really don’t where he is right now.”

                “Yesterday, he is so damn happy with his marriage and now, you are telling me that he is run away? What happen?”

                “It’s all my fault,” Yunho said while palming his face, before continue, “ I don’t let him to explain the whole situation. I’m not under control that time, I’m really angry. What should I do Changmin-sshi?”

                “Before he run away, did he tell you the surprise?”

                “Nope. I don’t give him any chance to talk.”

                Changmin sighed, “Yunho-sshi, do you know your wife is pregnant?”

                “yes I ….”

                “YES HE KNOW AND HE DON’T BELIEVE IT,” someone cut Yunho’s word. Yunho turn his head, meeting the cold and angry Daeyoung.

                “Daeyoung-ah~” Changmin said and get up from his seat. he took Daeyoung hands and pull her to sit beside him, opposite Yunho.

                “He know it Changmin, I told him, but you know what he said?” Daeyoung said sarcastically while glare at Yunho.

                “I’m sorry,” Yunho muttered.

                “Don’t say it to me, say it to your wife. But, I don’t think he want to meet you or maybe he WON’T come back to you.”

                Yunho lowered his head. He felt so regret right. He don’t know what todo. It seem that the whole world are against him.

                “Daeyoung-ah, don’t too harsh honey. We need to help them. Let them together again. We should find Jaejoong-sshi right now.”

                Daeyoung sighed, “Yah, Jung Yunho! Is not that I don’t want to help you but…. *sigh*… I don’t know what to say. I tried to help you, that why I went to your house this morning but you really an ungrateful bastard. How dare you accuse my Joongie oppa like that. You should wait and heard my explaination first before you said those words.”

                “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me.”

                “Daeyoung-ah~ you met Yunho-sshi?” 

                “Yes, I met him this morning and because of their problem, I ask for a week off from you. i want to help them but i dont think it would work if either one of them refuse to trust each other."

"what do you mean?"  yunho asked when he heard the word 'trust' come out from .  Are he lost his Jongie's trust?

"you know what i mean. do you think Joongie oppa still trust you after what had you done to him?"

"he is with you? can i meet him?" yunho asked, ignoring Daeyoung's question.

" i dont think it's a good idea. it is better for both of you to not meet each other for the time being," Changmin decided to interupt the conversation.

"I want to meet him. you cant stop me from meeting him. he is my wife. please understand my problem changminsshi."

" i know. For you, maybe you can endure this problem well but for a person like jaejoong-sshi, he need time."

Yunho shut his mouth, he agree with the truth that changmin had said. He

 looked up, "So how about Jaejoong? he is pregnant."

" about Jaejoong- sshi, you dont need to worry. Daeyoung and I will help you to find him and we will take a good care of him. Daeyoung will inform you about jaejoong- sshi, right honey?" Changmin said while tilting his head toward his quite lover who sit beside him.

" but..." Daeyoung tried to protest but when she looked at Changmin's serious face send chills down his spine.

"*sigh* ok," she agree, felt a little bit hesitant with her own word.

"good," Changmin smile slightly at her.

"but, Jung Yunho i hope you wont give up. please try your best to gain jaejoong oppa's trust

back."

" i will..."

 

*I'm sorry if this chapter dissapoint you because yunjae didn't meet~ i promise you, they will meet again, but later~ ehehe~ i will try to update soon but i can't promise you~ hope all of you can wait for me~ enjoy! ^____________^