Chapter 25

TRUST

 

Jaejoong hummed his favourite song while cooking Yunho’s favourite food. He cant wait to meet his hubby as he (along with Daeyoung and Changmin) had prepared a little surprised for Yunho about the good news that will probably change their life as a coulple.

‘BANG!’

Jaejoong jumped at the loud bang sound. He turn off the shove and went outside to meet the angry Yunho. He went closer to Yunho.

                “Yunn…”

                Yunho slammed three pieces of photo on the table, “WHAT IS THIS JAEJOONG?!!”

                Jaejoong take a look at the picture. He is really shocked when he looked the picture of him and Changmin at the restaurant. He knows someone will misunderstood when they look at the picture. He looked at yunho, “Yunnie, I can explain.”

                “Don’t call me Yunnie. I’m not your Yunnie,” Yunho said while facing away from Jaejoong.

                Jaejoong step forward and try to hug Yunho from the back but only being rejected by Yunho.

                “Don’t hug me.”

                Jaejoong felt his heart broke into pieces. Just because of the stupid picture he cant called his Yunnie, he cant hug his Yunnie, he cant touch his Yunnie and make his Yunnie don’t trust him anymore. That is the saddest part. A tears rolled on his cheek.

                “You don’t trust me Yunho? You trust that unliving thing rather than trust me?” Jaejoong asked softly while pointing at the picture on the table.

                “Yes. I trust that picture than I trust you.” Yunho said with a stern voice and make his way out of his house, leaving the sobbing Jaejoong.

                Jaejoong cry his heart out in the living room. He cant believe that Yunho don’t trust him anymore. Yunho lost his trust on him. Jaejoong don’t know what to do. He don’t want to involve his family in this problem. He tried to find a solution but his mind can not working right now. He then grabbed his phone a start to dialled someone number.

                “Daeyoung-ah~ pick me please..”

Yunho speed his car to the nearest club. He want to get drunk to forget his problem. When he arrived at the club, he ordered some drink and start to drink as many as he could until he drunk.

“Jaejoong oppa~” Daeyoung called from the entrance door of YunJae’s house and went inside as the door is not locked. She looked for Jaejoong in the kitchen when he cant found the man in the living room. She is really happy when suddenly Jaejoong called and talked to her, but her smile fade away when she heard Jaejoong’s sobbing.

                “Jaejoong oppa~ where are you?” She made her way to the master bedroom when she heard Jaejoong’s soft voice said ‘I’m here’.

                “Oppa? Are you okay?” she asked and sit beside Jaejoong on the edge of the bed.

                Jaejoong suddenly hugged her tightly.

                “Daeyoung-ah, please get me out from this house. Please~” Jaejoong begged her as his tears did not stop flowing.

                “Wh..”

                “Please~ Just help me. You are the only one that I trust right now.”

                Daeyoung shut as she heard the word ‘TRUST’. It was difficult to gain Kim Jaejoong trust and she don’t want to destroyed that TRUST. She pulled away from the hug. She cupped Jaejoong’s face and wipe his tears with her thumb.

                “I will help you. lets go.”

 

*I'm back! waa~ i miss u all~ my final is over and i;m very grateful with the outcome~ welcome to the new readers and new subscribers, thank you for reading my story~ love ya~ enjoy! ^______________^