Chapter 10

TRUST

The wedding….

                A man that looked stunning in a white suit, sitting alone while clasping both his hand together trying to overcome the nervousness that never fade since he woke up. He can felt a cold sweat begin to form on his head. He took a glimpse at his watch.

                ‘it’s almost the time. God, I’m so nervous.’

                “Jaejoong-ah~” someone enter the room, “let’s go, it’s the time. Allthe guest is waiting for you,” said Mr.Kim. he flashed a smile when he saw his son’s nervous face.

                “Don’t worry son, everything will be ok. Come, lets go.”

                Jaejoong got up and he took a deep breath before he went to his father. He hugged his father.

                “Thank you appa for everything. I will try my best in this marriage. Please pray for me.”

                Mr. Kim patted Jaejoong’s back. A tear start to form in his eyes. He then broke the hug and he smile to his son.               

                “Goodluck son.”

-meanwhile in the ballroom-

                Yunho was sweating much. Kim Junsu as his bestman had to use a packet of tissue to wipe yunho’s sweat.

                “Gosh Yunho. Don’t feel too nervous.”

                “ I’m just too nervous.”

                “rilex. Inhale, Exhale,” Junsu instructed Yunho to breath properly before the music started to play which startled both of them. They quickly turned their gaze to the door. They saw a stunning man in a white suit walked arm-in-arm with Mr.Kim. All the guest focussed their attentions to Jaejoong that was walking on the red carpet.

                Yunho smile ear to ear while waiting for his spouse to come to him. His gaze meet with Jaejoong who is already in front of him.  Mr.Kim handed Jaejoong’s hand to Yunho. Yunho gently entwined Jaejoong’s hand with his. He can felt jaejoong’s cold hand. He squeezed gently his hand and smile assurely at him.

“Jung Yunho do you take Kim Jae Joong, to be your husband? Do you promise to be
true to him, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in

health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?”

“I do,” Yunho answered while looking at the figure in front of him.
“ kim Jae Joong, do you take, Jung Yunho , to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to

him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?”

Jaejong stared at yunho who is smile at him. jaejoong nodding his head slowly before he

said, “I Do.”

Yunho widen his eyes,same goes with their family. All of them shocked when they heard Jaejoong answered the priest with his low and soft voice.

Jaejoong gaze into Yunho’s eyes while smile at him. Yunho quickly recover from his shock and slowly slipped the wedding ring on Jaejoong’s finger. Jaejoong did the same to Yunho. After exchanging the rings they looked at each other and smiled.

“You may kiss your spouse.”

Jaejoong smile nervously while look into yunho’s eyes. He closed his eyes when Yunho’s face

come closer. Then he can felt a soft lips on his forehead.

                Yunho decided to kiss jaejoong on his forehead rather on his lips. He want to save that lips after both of them are sure about their feeling towards each other.

                After that all of them move to the ballroom hall for the wedding party. Jaejoong is surrounded by his sisters.

                “Jaejoongie ah~ say my name, sooyoung noona,” his sister tried to make him say her name. Jaejoong chuckled at his sisters behaviour. he then took out his phone.

                “Aigoo~ he is taking his phone out. This is a bad sign,” said his third sister while rolling his eyes.

                Jaejoong then shows his phone to his sisters.

                ‘Sorry noona~ I talked in front of the priest just for yunho~’

                “Awwww~ so sweet!” his fifth sister pinched his cheek while squel like a fan-girl.

                “Guys~ stop bothering him,” said Yunho from behind. He walked toward them and took a seat beside his spouse.

                “we found it is unfair. He talked to you on the first day he meet you. we, his sisters, that live with him for almost 24 years,yet he stop talked to us a long time ago,” said jaejoong’s sister emotionally. ( yunho is 24 too, but he is slightly older than jaejoong for a few months only)

Yunho and Jaejoong chuckled at them. Yunho wrapped his arm around jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Don’t blame me. Its not my fault, maybe it is fate for jaejoong to trust me easily,” Yunho grinned cheekily.

Jaejoong’ sisters glared at the couple for a few second before they make an eye contact among them and start to attack the couple. Some of them pinched yunho’s cheek and the other pinched jaejoong’s cheek.

“both of you such a cute couple!” said jaejoong’s eldest sister. then, their let go yunho and jaejoong’s cheek and left the pouting couple.

“Auch! Its hurt,” Yunho said while rubbing his cheek.

“Yah! Park Yoochun! Can you stop following me?”

Jaejoong and Yunho tilted their head toward the high pitched voice. A few step from them, Junsu and Yoochun are facing each other. Junsu glared deathly at Yoochun while Yoochun smiled cheekily.

“Oh no! they cant ruin our party. Come on jongie,” Yunho dragged Jaejoong to the bickering couple

 

 

*my friend suggested me to put this story on hiatus due to my lack of time to write the story but, i dont want to do that~ poor my reader~ so please pray for me so that i can manage my time and finish this story~

so far what do you think about this story???

^______^

.