Chapter 32

TRUST

 

Yoochun,Junsu and Yunho enter the restaurant that Junsu had choose after 10 minutes long he tried to persuade the gloomy Yunho to have dinner with them.

"Yunho-ah~ any news about Jaejoong?"

Yunho shook his head.

Junsu and Yoochun exchanged a glance.

"How about his friend?" Junsu asked again.

"I dont know. I send her a lot of message and she replied with 2 sentences either 'i dont know' or 'i'm busy rite now'. After that i tried to gain an information from her boyfriend,Changmin-sshi, he said that Joongie is okay and he told me to not give up and try harder. I called Joongie every single day, every minutes, but not even once, he would never answer my call," Yunho let out a heavy sigh

"Yunho-ah, dont give up, keep trying. I know Jaejoong love you. It all about trust. Give him time, I’m sure he will back to you." Yoochun cooed.

"I hope so."

"Let forget about your problem for a while and i will tell you a good news!" Junsu said with his high tone.

Yunho covered his ears and glared at Junsu,"Yah! You reach the high tone!" he shrieked.

"Opps! Sorry! EHE."

Yoochun chuckle at Yunho and Junsu behaviour. He knows Junsu intentionly make Yunho annoy so that Yunho can forget his problem for a while.

"Junsu-ah, tell him the good news~"

"Yoochun plan to buy a ring for me tomorrow!"

"A ring? It just a ring Junsu, he’s not proposing you. he only buy a ring for you as a present,” Yunho teased Junsu with his serious tone.

                Junsu widened his eyes, although what Yunho had said might be true but he don’t want to believe it, “Yah! Yoochun is not like you. if he want to buy me a ring of course he want to propose me. Right Chunnie?”

                “Of…”  Yunho kicked Yoochun’s leg under the table, signalling Yoochun to play along with him. Yoochun glance at Yunho and smile sweetly at Junsu.

                “Urm.. Honey, I’m sorry but what Yunho say is true. I still don’t have plan to propose you yet. You know, I’m a shy boy,”

“Shy shy shy boy, o o o my boy~” Yunho and Yoochun sang together and then they burst out laughing. Junsu glared at them.

                “Fine! I will definitely reject your proposal if you propose to me tomorrow. I will make sure to say ‘no’ tomorrow.”

                Yoochun  stop laughing  “Yah, Kim Junsu! Don’t you dare to do that,” Yoochun glared at Junsu.

                “Well, the decision is mine~”

                “Please honey. I don’t mean it~”

                “No!”

                Yunho smiled at the bickering couple in front of him. Although he is the one that make them bickering but he know that after 3 minutes they will become sweet couple again. Yunho glanced at his phone, since the evening he didn’t call Jaejoong. Maybe he should stop contacting Jaejoong to give him time to think about them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                Jaejoong straed at his phone when there is no incoming call from Yunho since evening.  He let out a sigh. Daeyoung shook her head, looking at Jaejoong’s behabiour.

“I’m sure he is busy oppa~”

                “Huh?”

                “You are waiting his call rite?”

                “…….”

                “Maybe he is busy oppa.  He wont forget you. He love you.”

                “If he love me,  why don’t trust me?”  Jaejoong asked, disappointed clearly can be heard from  his tone.

                “……..”

                “You don’t have the answer right? I also don’t understand. Why he don’t believe me? He knows that he is the one that I love and I trust with all my heart,” Jaejoong said, close to tears.

                “He just blind oppa. Blind because of jealousy. Jealousy means love?”

                Jaejoong got up from his seat and laid down on the couch. He closed his eyes and his right hand caressing his tummy.  A tears that had formed escape and un down his temples into his hair.                Daeyoung went to his side, gently caressing Jaejoong’s hair.

                “Daeyoung-ah~”

                “Hmmm?”

                “Please help me?”

                “I will…..”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Next morning-

                “Morning oppa~”

                “Morning,” Jaejoong said weakly while pull the chair and sat on it.

                “Did Yunho oppa call you last night?”

                Jaejoong shook his head.

                “This morning?”

                Jaejoong shook his head again.

                ‘Aish! What happen to that Jung Yunho?! I will call him later but will Jaejoong oppa answer it?’ Daeyounng thought to herself.

                “Ermmm.. oppa~ I just wondering, if Yunho oppa call this time will you answer him?”

                Jaejoong stayed silent.

                “If that is the case, I don’t think he will call you again.”

                Jaejoong tilted his head, “Why?”

                “Because he don’t want to waste his time and his money to call you and you don’t even bother to answer it.”

                Jaejoong lowered his head, he start to felt sad.

                Daeyoung cursed herself to make Jaejoong sad but she need to say something like that to help Jaejoong. She need to knock some sense into Jaejoong.

                “I will force myself to answer him,” Jaejoong mutter under his breath.

                Daeyoung smile in victory. Jaejoong looked up at her with his trouble face, “ but, I don’t think I can talk with him.”

                “Hurm~ its okay. Yunho oppa will understand. Just answer him if he call you ok?”

                Jaejoong nodded his head, “Will he call me?”

                “Don’t worry, I’m sure he will call you later. Maybe he is busy with his work right now that’s why he don’t call you this morning.”

                “Hmm.. Are you taking the day off today?”

                “Nope~ Why? You want me to accompany you at home?”

                “No, it almost 8 and yet you still in the kitchen.”

                “Ceh~ Changmin is my boss, so I can come anytime I want.”

                Jaejoong glared at her.

                Daeyoung chuckle, “Oppa, my shift start at 10. I’m waiting Changmin to fetch me.”