Chapter 6

TRUST

The next day, Jaejoong opened his eyes to meet the handsome face of yunho who sleep beside him. He cant helped but smiled at yunho’s sleeping face.  then, without make too much noise, jaejoong crept away from the bed and went to yunho’s side. He pulled the blanket up to yunho’s chin to make him warm before he make his ways to the bathroom.

                Yunho’s groaned when he felt the heat of sunlight peaking through the curtain. When he opened his eyes, he found an empty space beside him.

                “Hmmm.. Jongie~”

                When he get no answer from the other, he sat up. He rubbed his eyes like a little child before heading to the bathroom.         

                “Jae~ woke yunho up.  Leave your work with your sister,” command jaejoong’s mother.

                Jaejoong’s nodded his head and walked to his room. He entered his room and checked for yunho. He found the empty bed and then he heard a voice come from the bathroom.

                Meanwhile in the bathroom, yunho heard some noise from outside the bathroom.

                “Jongie~ are u there?”

                “Yes,”  jaejoong replied with his soft voice. Yunho smiled a bit after hearing jaejoong voice. After he wore his clothes and pant (he bring his clothes in the bathroom before~) , he walked out from the bathroom to meet the stunning jaejoong who sat on the edge of the bed while playing with his phone.  He sat beside jaejoong and greet him.

                “Morning jongie~”

                “Morning~” replied jaejoong without looking at yunho which cause the latter to pout.

                “Joongie~ where are you just now?”

                “I’m helping umma in the kitchen.”

                “owh~ I thought you are running away from me.”

                “I’m not.”

                “Do you know, last night you are talking in your sleep?”

                “really???” jaejoong tilted his head toward yunho.

                “Succes!” Yunho sudden scream make jaejoong blur. He stared at yunho with a blank expression.

                “Next time, look at me when you are talking arasso?” said yunho before he pinched jaejoong’s cheek.

                “Arasso ahjussi,” said jaejoong before get up.

                “Ahjussi?! How dare you.”

                Jaejoong stuck out his tongue at yunho before dashed out from the room.

                Yunho chuckled at jaejoong’s childish behaviour.

                ‘He totally a different person when he is with me.’

                After they have breakfast, Yunho followed jaejoong to the nearest shop to buy some ingredient for lunch. . It was a small shop that located a few metre from jaejoong’s house.

Jaejoong kept his mouth shut along the way to the shop. He really scared when he went out from his house. He never felt safe. he afraid the dark memories will come back to him. Everytime he went out from his house to buy something from the shop, he will sweat a lot.

“Yah~ Kim Jaejoong, are you ok?” asked Yunho.

Jaejoong nodded his head.

“Are you sure? You sweat a lot.”

Yunho grabbed jaejoong’s hand which cause the latter stop walking. He wiped Jaejoong’s forehead with his hand and interwined their hand.

“if you feel unwell just tell me.”

Jaejoong shook his head and tugged yunho into the small shop. He began pick up the ingredient that he had listed in a piece of paper. After they done pick up all the ingredient, they went back. Once again, yunho grabbed jaejoong’s hand and they end up walking hand in hand until they reached jaejoong’s house.

 

*have you watch rooftop prince? i've been die in excitement when i saw the handsome prince~ yoochun isso sweet! ehehe

enjoy! ^__________^*