Chapter 18

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

I woke up from my nap to fing Myungsoo staring at me... I should be crepped out by that but i just start to stare at him too. So we just both stared at each other for a minute or two... Then Myungsoo finally realized what he was doing.

"Um. I came here to wake you up... Since you been sleeping for an hour...." Myungsoo said

"Oh.. Okay" I said while getting up from the bed.

To avoid more awkardness i went to the restroom and pretended to fix my hair... After 5 mintues i got out of the restroom to find the bedroom empty... I guess Myungsoo was in the living room...

"Ding Dong" I heard the door bell ring

I went downstairs to see who it was then found Taemin oppa talking to Myungsoo by the door.

"Oh oppa what brings you here?" I asked while walking down the steps.

I was about to walk one more step down when my foot missed the step which made me silp and fall on my ...

"Oww" I said while rubbing my but.

"Are you okay?" Taemin oppa said while walking towards me.

"~~~ah are you okay?" Myungsoo asked also walking towards me...

"Yeah i am fine..." I said while trying to get up... But my ankle hurt so much making me fall again... I was waiting for the pain to hit my but again but it didnt come... When i opened my eyes i saw Taemin oppa looking worried. While his arms were around my waist tightly so i wont fall again.

"You're not fine ~~~" Taemin oppa said. Then he picked my up bridal style and walked over to the couch and put me down gently.

"T-thanks oppa." I said while blushing

"Agioo my cute little ~~~ is blushing" Taemin oppa said while a warm smile

I looked over at Myungsoo who was still by the stairs. Then he came back to reality and walked over to me and Taemin oppa.

"I'll go get some ice for your ankle" Myungsoo said and walked to the kitchen...

Myungsoo's POV

Wtf is wrong with that dude?! Does he not know that we are married and living together.? Well i guess we didnt get married yet... But its coming up soon!... What kind of a guy just takes someone else's girl like that can carries her bridal style?!! Wait Kim Myungsoo why are you getting mad about this? It's not like i actally like her! No way! We sighned the contract and we are acting as we are getting married... But why does it make me so mad to she ~~~ in the hands of another guy?... Ughh i hate it when my head is full with thoughts! I need to get some ice for ~~~'s ankle So stop thinking so much Kim Myungsoo!! I slaped my self to wake me up back to realtiy...

Taemin's POV

I wonder what's taking Myungsoo or what ever that guys name is with the ice... I wonder if i made him jealous.... Hehehe i bet his so mad right now that i carried her... 

I walked in to the kitchen to see Myungsoo slapping himself... One freaky dude he is...

"Um are you done slaping yourself?" I said 

He just looked at me with a suprised face...

"Ice?" I asked 

"Oh, oh yeah here..." Myungsoo said while handing me the bag of ice.

I left him alone in the kitchen to go give the ice to ~~~.

~~~ put her hand out to grab the ice from me but i didnt let that happen.

"Oppa can i have the ice?" ~~~ asked 

"No... Just sit back and relax" I said while rubbling the ice gently on her bad ankle.

"B-but..." ~~~ tried to say.

"No buts young lady!" I said while trying to sound like her parents

"Oppa... Dont try to be like my parents it doesnt fit you well." ~~~ said jokly 

"You noticed?" I asked joining her joke

She just nodded in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Sorry for the short chapter.... I need to do school work... :((( I'll try to update another time this week. Maybe thrusday night since i dont have to do much for friday... But no promises..... I'll try to tho....

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!