the time is comingggg

Dancing Love?!

third person pov

"Eun Jooooo!!!" Jenny yelled. Eun Joo running out from the kitchen to living room. "unnie! stop shouting!" she replied. "the food is ready?" Jenny asked. Eun Joo just nod.

"girlss!!! let's go to eaatt!!!" Jenny commend, the girls appeared from every side of Hyun Ra's house. they all running to the kitchen and sit properly.

"Eun Joo! why you cook for us? this is my house and you are the visitor, let the maid do everything!" Hyun Ra complain. "mianhe~ unnie" Eun Joo aplogizing. "yah! just eat your food! or i'll eat it!" Jenny says.

"nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyun Ra yelled and take her plate farest.

not long after,

DIINNN DIIINNNN

"they already come" says Jin Ae who seeking from the window. "get your things" Jenny commend. all the girls suddenly raised and get all their things. Hyun Ra open the door while her maid get her things.

"annyeong!" says Hyun Ra happily. a guy standing infront, "you must be Hyun Ra?" he asked. "ne... please wait a momment, they're getting all the things" says Hyun Ra. "okay, we will wait on the ca..." before he finished his words, Hyun Ra cut it. "anyway can i bring my car? pleaseee" Hyun Ra begged with her puss in boots eyes.

'hell no, the second Yo Seob?' the guy thought. "oh, okay" he replied. Hyun Ra suddenly yelled happily and get inside.

 

Beast Dorm,

Doo Joon's pov

"YAH!!! wake up piiigggss!!!" Doo Joon yelled, trying to wake up the 5 pigs. Yo Seob is the first one who wake up. "today i'll meet the girrllllsss" he yelled happily and get down from his bed walk to bath room.

"Seungie!!!" i shake Hyun Seung's body. he changed his position, "5 more minutes!!!" he says. i get down from my bed. "Kwannnngggg!!!" i yelled. "hmm?" he asked. "wake up, babo!" i replied.

"Dong Woon!!!" i called him. he automatically raised and stood up, walked to bath room.

BUUGGG!!!

i heard a big sound. "yah! whose inside?" Dong Woon yelled. "Woon! it's me Seobbie!" Yo Seob replied from inside.

now, the most pig. "JUN HYUNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!" i yelled right on his ears. "......" no response. "Kwang!" i called Gi Kwang who in the kitchen. "get me some water" i command. Hyun Seung appeared and get a glass of water. i take it and...

BYYYUUURRR

"YAH!!! YOON DOO JOON!!!" he immidiately raised. "what the hec...." i cut it. "wake up!" i says and leave him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how was it? comment are loved :)

silent readers... comment, okay?

i'll update soon :D