dated?

Dancing Love?!

Doo Joon's pov

"bye guys!" we waved our hand and leave them. i planning to go to amusement park with Jenny today. "where are we going oppa?" she asked.

"you will know" i replied. she just grumbled and i just smile.

"amusement park?" she asked when we are standing infront the gate. "come on! almost everyday we go here" she added. "i really bored with this place" she says again.

"you come here with me, not Hyu Ra" i replied and pulled her.

 

Hyun Seung's pov

"why you act so cool to me?" i asked. "long time not see you, so it change my personality at all" Jin Ae replied. "don't do it to me, i was so busy... travelling arround the world for 3 months" i begged.

"and you don't buy me something?" she asked again. "off course i do. there is so many at dorm" i replied. her eyes become happy, "really????"

i nod, "but i think you don't want, so i will just give it to others" i replied. "others?" she asked. "what kind of others? other girls???" she asked.

"wow, hold on a second, i meant my mom" i replied. "owh..."

"but, if you kiss me... i will give that thing to you" i says. she move her head closer to me.... "aachoo...". "you must be feel so cold?" i asked and give my jacket to her. "gumawo, oppa" she thanked. "anytime"

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"this is more cute!" i says and pointing at a doll. "no! this!" she replied and pointing at the other doll. "it's Dong Woon doll! you must choose me" i replied again.

"no! i want this!"

"no, this!"

"this!"

"this!"

"this!"

"this!"

"okay, just buy both of them!" Haruna says and enter the shop.

 

Yo Seob's pov

"where are we going?" i asked to Hyun Ra. "my favourite place" she replied. "where is it?" i asked. she not answer it and keep pulling my hand enter the forest. "are you sure this is the way?" i asked again.

"i come to this place everytime i sad" she replied. we enter the tall grasses, "is there a good plac....."i could not finished my words.

"wow... it's incredible" i gasped. we in the top of hill and we can see the sea. "how can you find this place?" i asked. "when i camping with my friends when primary school... i lost in this forest. and i found this place, since that time, i always come to this place when i sad" she explain.

"and now you sad?" i asked. she sit in the ground, i sit beside her. "nope"

 

Gi Kwang's pov

"why we go to this mansion again?" she asked. "i like this place" i replied and pulled her inside. "do you already asked for permission?" she asked again.

"off course" i replied and pulled her to the living room.

"what are we gonna do know?" she asked. "nothing!" i replied with innocent. she stood up i grab her hand before she go. "come on oppa, it's too boring here" she says.

i pulled her and crushed her lips. she sit on my lap and i wrapped my hand on her neck.

 

Dong Woon's pov

"where is that girl?" i asked Minho. "be patient, she never take time to long" he replied. "Yah! what are you guys talking about?" Grace appeared.

"nothing, at this is boys talk" Minho replied. "ahh... Woonie just let's go! just leave my oppa" she grumbled and pulled my hand.

"why he really looks like my father? even my father never do that to me, why he not back to the dorm with the other boys? and choosing to stay at home? that oppa, sometimes i really feel to kill him, but he's to kind with me. i feel so pity to him, in that age, still don't have a girlfriend. even his sister already have it, he want if i skip him?" she grumbled so long when we in the car.

"ah, my ears feel burned when heard your grumble" i says. "YAH!!!" she yelled and smacked my arms. "ouch, that's hurt!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahahaha... finally :)

finally :)

thanks for reading my story "dancing love?!"

my lovey dovey story *ugh*

hahaha... ! :D

thanks for reading and subscribing my story

thanks for commenting my story...

thanks for everything :)

keep supporting me in my new story called "The M Cafe" okay? hope to see you all in that story ^^