having fun

Dancing Love?!

Jun Hyung's pov

"i go first" i raised. "go to sleep again?" Hyun Seung asked. i hit his head, "this time, no. i'm going out. buy something to eat and play games" i replied. "JUN HYUNG-ssi!" Haruna call me. he raised and run towards me. "can i go with you? i also want to buy something outside" she asked. "yeah, we too" Yo Seob and Hyun Ra says in unison.

"kaja!!!" Hyun Ra pulled Haruna and walking out from the mansion. me and Yo Seob followed them.

"drive?" ask Hyun Ra as he throw the key to me. "you bring car?" i ask as i get inside the car. "yep yep yep" she replied. i drive to the nearest market. suddenly Haruna run to a crying kids.

 

Haruna's pov

i saw a crying kids when i get out from the car. i run towards the kid. "hey, what happen to you little boy?" i asked.

"my mom..." i cut it before he could finished his words because i know what he meant. "what happen?" ask Hyun Ra. "he's lost" i replied.

"where is your mom go?" Jun Hyung leaned down and asked. "i don't know, my mom told me to wait here. and then i go for a while to toilet, and when i'm back...."

"shiinn doongg???" i heard someone called. "ummmaaa!!!" the boy run towards the woman.

"oh, Shin? are you okay dear?" her mom asked. "umm..." he replied. her mom look at us. "thank you so much" she thanked as she bow.

i bow her back, "ne... it's okay"

and then they go left us "yah! let's buy something before it's late" Hyun Ra says as she pulled Yo Seob entered the market.

"love kids?" Jun Hyung asked as we walk to the market. i nodded, "yeah, so much!" i replied.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

"ah!" i hit my forehead. i get my phone and call Jun Hyung. "what?" he asked.

"hyung, buy me something? can i?" i asked. "you want to buy what? condoms?" he asked with a loud voice. everyone in the room including Eun Joo smile. "aish! hyung! i want you to buy me cokes" i clarified.

"oh... hahaha... okay okay" he says and the call ended.

"haha.... you are a big liar Kwang!" says Doo Joon. i throw him a pillow, "stop it hyung!" i yelled. "you make me look so bad infront of girls" i says again.

"haha... you already look bad, oppa" says Eun Joo. "aish, you too???" i says and sit beside her. "what do you want?" she asked.

i smile evily. "hyung will do something bad!" Dong Woon singing while Doo Joon beat boxing. "what? Gi Kwang oppa will do what???" Jenny says like MC.

"i want to do..." i paused and suddenly tickled Eun Joo. "thisss!!!!"

"oh, oh, oh... hyung! it look so fun!!!" Dong Woon yelled.

 

Dong Woon's pov

"oh, oh, oh... hyung! it look so fun!!!" i yelled. i turn my head to Grace who sit beside me.

"what?" she asked. "let's play too!!!" i says. "no, no, no... you will... " before she could finished her words i tickeled her arround her neck "ahahaha... no... stop it oppa haha..." she begged but i'm not stop.

"ah, it's your sensitive spot" i says happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yey! they are really know to having fun! can i joint???

comments, subscribers... and you are loved!

silent readers... comment comment comment!

i make a new fanfic (read okay?)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17379/minnie-and-rabbit-beast-shinee-taemin