they are coming... (don't come please!)

Dancing Love?!

someone's pov

"__-ah! are you done?" someone yelled from outside dorm. i take my bag, "hyung, be patient please! me too, i want to meet my baby girl!" i replied. "i want to see my little girl too! i miss her!!!" he replied.

"two of you, stop it! kaja! they already wait for us!" one of them says and they followed him

 

Hyun Ra's pov

i keep looking at the clock. "ck.. why they not yet come?" i asked to myself. "who will come?" Yo Seob asked. "surprised!" i replied happily. "oppa?" i call Doo Joon who talking with Jenny.

"yeah?" he asked. "the practice is over right?" i asked. he just nod, "Grace, can you go with me?" i asked Grace who talking with Dong Woon.

"where?" she asked. "i want to buy some cokes" i replied. "oh, okay..." she accept and talking again with Dong Woon. "i'll go with you" Yo Seob says.

"nooo...!!!" i yelled and make X sign with my hand. "huh, i'm so curious, who will come today. i asked to hyung, he didn't want to tell me. now, you..."  i cut it. "stop commenting oppa" i says. i take my key and called Grace.

"kaja!" i says she followed me to the car.

 

Dong Woon's pov

"who will come anyway?" i asked to Yo Seob. "ck, don't ask me!" he replied and walk away. 'what happen to everyone?' i run towards Hyun Seung.

"what?" he asked. "what happen to everyone?" i asked to him. "why?" he asked back. "someone will come, and i think Yo Seob hyung unhappy with that" i replied.

"what happen to that kid? anyway, who will come?" he asked. "Doo Joon hyung don't want to tell it. Hyun Ra also, just both of them know who will come" i replied.

 

Ting Tong

"whose coming?" Jun Hyung asked. "they must be arrived, get ready... we have visitor for the next one week" says Doo Joon as he stood up and walked to the front door.

we all followed him. Doo Joon open the door and the 5 guy appeared.

 

Someone's pov

"my baby girl...." i'm singing. "my little girl" the other one singing too. we all get out from the car and press the bell. not long after, someone open the door.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"Jinki!!!" i yelled and high five with Jinki. "hyung! long time no see" he replied. "Jonghyun" i called himand high give too with him. "almighty Key?" i called him. "yo! hyung!" he replied. "Minho? Taemin?" i called them and high five too with them.

"where is my baby girl?" ask Taemin. "how about my little girl?" ask Minho. "they going out, buy something" i replied.

"hyung, so you meant is SHINee?" i asked. "yeah, what do you meant by baby girl and little girl?" Jun Hyung asked too.

"our sisteerr!!!" Minho and Taemin replied in unison. "HWAAATTTT????"

"let's come inside" i says and let them come inside. we sit on living room.

"so, whose the girls?" Jinki asked pointing of Jenny, Haruna, Jin Ae, and Eun Joo. "they are our new backup dancer" Hyun Seung replied.

suddenly Yo Seob appeared and surprise when see SHINee. "oh? SHINee is here?" he asked and sit beside me.

 

Yo Seob's pov

'why SHINee is here? so, this is the visitor?'

suddenly i heard someone shouting from outside, Hyun Ra's sound. "oppppaaaaaaaa!!!" she yelled and running towards Taemin. Taemin so surprise and stood up, Hyun Ra jump and hug Taemin.

'what happen in heeerrreee?????'