trouble morning!

Dancing Love?!

Doo Joon's pov

"morning, Jenny" i greet her when i saw her sitting alone in the kitchen. "morning, oppa!" she replied. "anyway, so you know if yesterday night is no light?" i asked. she shook her head, "nope". "where is the others?" she asked. "still sleeping, maybe" i replied.

"owh" she just nod. "yours" i says and give her a french toast. "gumawo, oppa" she thanked.

 

Yo Seob's pov

i rubbed my eyes, the sunlight really annoying. i saw Hyun Ra sleeping on my embrace. 'why she so cute, even she was sleeping?'

"Hyun Ra-ah" i called her and poke her. "aish, oppa... i'm still sleepyyy..." she says and sleep again. "this girl, come on! you want the other members break the door?" i asked. she shook slowly, "so, wake up and take a bath" i says.

"arghh...." she raised and rubbed her eyes. "you! my dream was so good and you broke it!" she yelled. i raised, "you dreaming about what?" i asked. "i just dreaming i can met Bieber!!!!" she replied and stood up.

"i'm better then him" i mumbled and stood up too. she enter the bath room, "oh, come on... don't mad of me again" i begged as i hug her hand. "ah! shiro!" she yelled and pulled her hand and enter the bath room.

"Hyun Ra-ah! mianheeee...." i yelled and knock the door. "i'm not mad of youuuu!!! so get out outt!!!" she replied. "reeaaalllyyy???"

"yeah! so, go out!" she replied. i smile happily, "i'll be bacckkkk" i yelled and get out from her room.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

i was wake up because of some noisy voice. "ahhh... let me sleepp!!!" i yelled and close my ears with pillow. "oppa! wake uuuppppp!!! you more piggyyy then Jun Hyung oppaaa" she replied. "oh, Jo-yie.... come on just for 5 minutes" i begged. " no!"

"kiss me and i'll wake up" i says. "ahhh... oppa! don't be like that to me!" she begged. "kiss me!" i repeat and throw the pillow so she can kiss me. she kiss me on my cheek with face 'i don't want to do this'

"done! wake up!" she says and pulled my hand. "not in there, here!" i says and pointing my lips. "arghh!!!" she leaned down her head and kiss me.

"satisfieedd?" she asked. i raised and laugh, "haha... good girl good girl" i laugh and pat her head. he stood up and leave me.

 

Haruna's pov

i enter his room and saw him sleeping just like a pig. i opened the curtains and let the sunlight enter his room, "oh, please closed the curtain" he says with his eyes still closed. i pulled his hand, "oppa... wake uppp" i yelled. "ah, Haruna.. i'm so sleepy" he says and drop his body to bed again.

"come on oppa" i says and pulled his hand again. but he pulled my hand again.

bugg

i fell on top of him. i blinked a few times. "oh, sorry oppa" i says and wanted to raise. but he hold my wrist. "come on, just for a while" he says and smile evily. "oh, among the Beast members, you are the most..." he cut it. "th most what?" he asked and closed his head to me and his lips met mine.

he closed hie eyes and start kissing me with his tongue in my mouth. i'm doing the same and kiss him back. he look so surprised when i do it back. but he just smirk. soon, he move my position to on top of me. i wrapped my hand arround his neck.

"you such a big rapper!" i says between our kiss. he just smirk.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

i past infront Jun Hyung's room. shock when see that, i closed Eun Joo's eyes with my hand. "oh, come on hyung! it still morning!" i yelled. "what is that Kwang?" suddenly i saw Yo Seob and Hyun Ra out from Hyun Ra's room. they do the same thing with me, shock. "ah, just don't disturb them" Yo Seob says and pulled my hand.

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"ah, just don't disturb them" Yo Seob says. i heard their step going away. suddenly i saw something on her nape. "you such a bad girl" i says. he push me, "what?" he asked. "tiny star tattoo on your nape" i replied. "you see it?" she asked. i nod, "relax, i'll not tell everyone about that" i says and kiss her again

 

Doo Joon's pov

"they really really having fun!" i heard the boys talking. i saw them with the girls enter the kitchen. "oh, hyung? do you see them?" Gi Kwang asked. "Woonie? do you see them?" Yo Seob ask to Dong Woon.

"off course, but i don't want to see it and just walk" Dong Woon replied. "right, Grace?" Dong Woon asked to Grace. she just nod.

"who is having fun?" i asked. "yeah, whose that?" Jenny asked. i heard someone running and Hyun Seung appeared, "hyung! they crazy?" he asked pointing somewhere. "they? who?" i asked with curiousity. i saw somebody running again. "oh, oppa? unnie? you see theeemmm???" Jin Ae appeared with shock face.

"hell! tell it to me" i begged. "don't make me curious" Jenny added. "Jun Hyung and Haruna!" they replied in unison.

i was drinking when heard it. i almost died. same like Jenny, "uhuk uhuk uhuk.." i hit his back slowly. and he hit me back slowly. "uhuh..."

"what are they doing??" i and Jenny asked. "oh, better you don't see it" Yo seob says. "oh, our innocent eyes are now dirty because of them" Yo Seob says and hug Hyun Ra.

"oh, i can't say anything. to speechless" Hyun Seung says. "noo...." Gi Kwang yelled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just make it a little bit rated, it's okay? haha... :D

comments are loved :D

silenntt reaaddeerrss.... i love your comments :D