Waterfall 2

Dancing Love?!

Haruna's pov

"Jo-yie?" i call Eun Joo when i see her running with tears. "oppa, wait a minute" i says to Jun Hyung, and run towards her to catch her. "Jo-yie?" i called her again as i grab her hand. she suddenly huge me.

"Jo-yie? what happen to you?" i asked. "Gi Kwang oppa" she says as she keep crying. Jun Hyung come towards us. "what is he do to you?" Jun Hyung asked. "i'm tired, unnie. i'm tired, why everyone see me like this? i'm changed" she explain. 

i raise my eyebrows and glanced at Jun Hyung. "he know everything, in your past?" i asked. she nod slowly, "Onew tell everything to him?" i asked and she nod again. i pulled her and wipe her tears, "i will call the other girls after we back to mansion" i says. she nod.

"calm down, i'll kill that kid later" Jun Hyung says.

 

Yo Seob's pov

i rubbed my eyes, i glanced at the clock. 1 pm. good, i wake up on time. i stood up and walk to the bath room. after taking bath, i walked into the kitchen.

"why so silent?" i asked to myself. "where is everyone?" i asked as i drink. "they are going to the waterfall near from here" someone replied. i turn my head and saw Hyun Ra. "you make me surprised" i says.

"mianhe, oppa" she says as she walk towards me. "why you didn't go with them?" i asked. "and leave you alone? no! i won't do that" she replied. "so, what are you doing when i'm sleeping?" i asked.

"i found a piano in basement, so i play there" she replied. "piano?". "umm... i think the owner keep it there, but the sound still so good" she replied. "bring me there..." i begged. she suddenly pulled my hand walk into basement.

the way to basement is a little bit secret and hard to find. "you clean it?" i asked when we already enter. "yeah, a little bit. so many dust arround" she replied and turn on the light. although she already turn on the light, it's still dark. in the center, there is a black grand piano and look so old. i sit in the chair, she sit beside me.

"wow! it was so nice" i gasp. "yeah, play one song" she begged. "what is your favourite song?" i asked. "umm..." she think. "Yiruma-river flows in you" she says. "twilight, Edward play that song for Bella. so romantic" she continued.

i play that song while she look at my hand. "ah, someone playing piano for me" she says when i'm done. "do you know, who lives in the big mansion like this?" i asked.

she think for awhile before she replied, "who?" she asked wih her innocent face. "vampire..." i whispered on her ears. "and you are the vampire..." she replied as she play jinggle bells song. "ck, that is a kids song!" i says.

she just smirk. "anyway... yes i am" i says. " she suddenly turn her head and facing me. "okay, you will not bite me right?" she asked. "no" i replied. "that's good" she replied and turn her head back to the piano.

"but i wan the others..." i continued. she stop playing and turn her head for the second time to me. suddenly i crushed my lips on hers before she start talking again. i'm kissing her softly.

i was so surprised when she start kissing me back. she wrapped her hands arround my neck. "i hope this is not over" i says between our kiss. "yeah, but the others already home" she replied and her arms pushing me slowly. she stood up and was about walking out from the basement. i stood up and run towards her. i grab her hand and pulled her out from the basement for greet them.

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"oh, oh... i see the fake maknae here" i teased Yo Seob and Hyun Ra. they suddenly pulled their own hands. "uh, don't stop it! just continue it" i teased again. "hyuunnggg...." Yo Seob give me a glared face.

"Eun Joo? what happen to youu???" suddenly Hyun Ra rushed to Eun Joo. "let's talk it in my room... girls!" Jenny command. all the girls followed Jenny.

"hyuuunnggg, what happen to Jo-yie?" Taemin asked. "Jun Hyung, what happen?" asked Doo Joon. "you must ask that question to the guy over here" i says and pointing Gi Kwang who standing beside me.

"Kwang hyung?! are you just make hurt the maknae? i will not forgive youuu" Dong Woon yelled. "yeah, me too" Taemin says.

"you hurt the maknae" Dong Woon says. "you hurt us too as the maknae!!!" Taemin and Dong Woon continued.

"aish, that's not your problem" GI Kwang replied and walk into his room.

"between all of you, who have a like to hearing a converstion?" i asked. they all raised their hand. "kaja!" i says and walk to Jenny's room.

 

Jenny's pov

"i'll kill that guy!" i yelled. "no, it's not Gi Kwang oppa fault" Eun Joo says. "but he hurt youuu!!!" Jin Ae yelled. "unnie..." Eun Joo begged.

"come on?! you still protect him?" Haruna asked. "Onew is the one who tell everyhting to Gi Kwang oppa" Haruna continued. "ONEWWW???" we all yelled accept Haruna, Eun Joo and Hyun Ra.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"ONEWWW???" the girls yelled. "Onew?" we all yelled and glanced at Onew. "i have to be honest righttt??"

 

Haruna's pov

"aish, you make me depth" i complain. i glanced at Hyun Ra who smiling herself. i poke her,"what happen to you?" i asked. she scratch her head and become nervous.

"move to the other topic" Jenny command. Eun Joo smiling and we all glanced at Hyun Ra. "hell no, you want to interrogate me?" she asked.

"what happen with you when we all gone?" Jenny asked. "nothing" she repeat. "big liar!" i yelled.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"what happen with you and Hyun Ra when we all gone?" i asked to Yo Seob. "nothing!" he replied. Taemin give him a glared face.

 

Jenny's pov

"oh, i knoooowww!!" suddenly i yelled. "what?" Eun Joo asked. "is he kissed youuu???" i asked. Hyun Ra smiling happily before she nod slowly.

"HE KISS YOUUU???" we all yelled.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"YOU KISS HEERR???" we all yelled.

 

Jin Ae's pov

"YOU KISS HEERR???" i heard a very big sound from outside and some noisy voice from outside. "someone outside" i says. "not only someone, i think it's the boys" Eun Joo says.

"better we go out! we talk about Hyun Ra later, i want to kill Gi Kwang" Jenny says and stood up. we all followed her. Jenny open the door and...

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"hyung, we better run" i suggest. but it's too late, suddenly the door open. "we died!" i mumbled. "oppas! what are all oof you doing hereee!!!???" Jenny yelled. "omo!"

"where is GI Kwang oppa?" Haruna yelled. "he just make hurt our little girl!" she continued and rushed to Gi Kwang's room. the girls followed her. Jenny as the leader knocked the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what happen to Gi Kwang? please Jenny... don't hurt him okay?

comments are loved :)

silent readerrsss.... i love your comment alot :D