bye bye...

Dancing Love?!

Third person's pov

"Hyun Ra? are you done?" Jenny appeared infront Hyun Ra's room. she wipe her tears and sob, "yeah, unnie.. i'm ready.." she replied and get her suit case. "let me help you" i ask her. "no, unnie... it's okay" she replied. "okay, i have to asked the other girls too" Jenny says and left Hyun Ra.

Jenny run to Jin Ae's room and get if Jin Ae is not there anymore. she run to Grace's room and found her about get out from her room with suitcase in his right hand and Dong Woon beside her. "oh, unnie... i'm going to living room" she says when see Jenny.

"oh, okay... i'll see Eun Joo" Jenny replied and left them. "Jo-yie?" Jenny called her and see her huged by Gi Kwang. they suddenly moved away. "faster, we have to go soon" Jenny remind her. "oh, okay unnie" she replied.

i walk to the living room.

 

Yo Seob's pov

"can i help you?" i asked Hyun Ra. "uh, oppa? yeah, if you can " she replied. i get one of her siutcase. and we walk to the living room.

"don't be sad" i cheer her. "how can i meet you?" she asked back. "just call me and i will run to your house" i replied.

"Seobbie, help her put the suitcase in her car" Doo Joon command. "gumawo oppa" Hyun Ra thanked to me after i put her suitcase on her car. "anytime" i replied and her hair.

she suddenly hug me, "i will miss you oppa" she says between her cry. "yeah, me too" i replied and hug her back tightly.

 

Grace's pov

"i have to go, oppa!" i says to him. "don't forget me!" he replied. "and... i will not forgive you if you dating with the other boys!" he added.

i punch his arms, "yes, i will!" i . his face changed, "bwoh? you forgeting me so fast???" he asked. i just ignored him and walked out from the house. "oppa, do you remember how fast i forget Siwon oppa?" i asked. "just in a second!" i added.

"playgirl!" he mumbled. i stopped and walk back to him, "i won't!" i says and kiss his cheek. "bye bye oppa!" i waved my hand before i get inside the car.

"where is Eun Joo?" Hyun Ra asked after wipe her tears. "i'm heeerrreeee" she suddenly get inside the car.

"okay, we have to go now" Hyun Ra says and drive her car away from the mansion.

 

Haruna's pov

"what happen with you and Jun Hyung?" Jenny asked when the car start moving. "nothing, still war" i replied. "unnie, are you okay?" Jin Ae asked.

"i'm okay..." i replied. 'no, i'm not okay...'

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"2 more hours, the car will come" Doo Joon says. "Hyun Ra....." Yo Seob mumbled. "huft..." i scratch my head. "why our war still not over until they are back to home" i says to myself.

"because Yong Jun Hyung is babo!" Gi Kwang replied. i give him a glared look, "hope we still can meet the girls" i says again.

"our schedul will full until 3 months" Doo Joon says. "mwo?" i yelled. "you want to make me depth?" Hyun Seung asked.

"mianhe, hyung" i apologized.

"when we can meet them again?" Dong Woon asked. "i don't know, not in this next 3 months" Doo Joon replied. "poor us!!!" Yo Seob replied.

"oh, boyss!!!" JiYong appeared. "hyung?"

"don't be sad, you will get a surprised from them one day..." JiYong says. i walk towards the PS and play the game while they are talking.

"what surprised, hyuunnggg!!!!????" Yo Seob asked off course showing his puppy eyes. "come on Seobbie, your puppy eyes is useless to me" Ji Yong replied.

"poor Seobbie" i mumbled. a pillow landed on my head, "the hell"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ups... sorry for bored update hehe... ^^v