There is love Everywhere ♡

Dancing Love?!

Dong Woon's pov

she sleeping on my embrace. i bring her slowly to my bed and covered her, i leaned down and kiss her forehead. "oh, Woonie?" Gi Kwang called me. "oh, hyung?" i replied. "why she in your room?" Gi Kwang asked when he see Grace. i scratch my head.

he smile evily, "ah, you... tell me, tell me, tell me" he rushed. "hyung, she just break up!" i says. i walked out from my room, "mwo? from Siwon?" he rushed again and followed me. i closed the door.

"yeah, satisfied?" i asked and walk with him to the living room.

 

 

"where is Jun Hyung hyung and Haruna?" Gi Kwang asked to Doo Joon. "i don't know, i didn't see Hyun Ra's car too. maybe that couple go somewhere" Doo Joon replied. "i have a big neewwsss!!!" Gi Kwang says.

"what is that oppa?" Eun Joo asked. "Siwon and Grace is just break up" i continued. "HWATTT???" they all yelled. "oh, that's why i saw SuJu boys are going home just now" Jenny says. "oh..."

"where is Hyun Seung oppa and Jin Ae?" Jenny asked.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

"where is Hyun Seung oppa and Jin Ae?" Jenny asked. "they must be somewhere..." i says and glanced at Eun Joo. "somewhere..." we says in unison.

"yo!" Yo Seob appeared with Hyun Ra. "oh? i think you go" i says. "no, we just in this house" Yo Seob appeared. "so how about your car?" Doo Joon asked to Hyun Ra. they sit in empty couch.

"Haruna borrow my car" she replied. "she's not yet back?" she asked. i shook my head, "ck, oppa... just cancel it. we go next time" says Hyun Ra to Yo Seob.

"where are you going?" i asked. "we think for go to the city" Yo Seob replied. "oh? can we go too?" i begged. "yeah, can we?" Eun Joo begged.

"yeah, of course" Hyun Ra says. "yey!"

"just use my car" says Doo Joon and throw his car keys. i catch it, "okay, kaja!" i says and pulled Eun Joo. Yo Seob and Hyun Ra followed us.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"so, there is only us in here" i says when they all gone. "this oppa"

 

Hyun Seung's pov

"Jin-ie" i called her. "um...?" she replied. "here" i says and pulled her. "stairs?" i says to myselfs when i open the door and there is a stairs going down. "wanna check?" she asked. i just pulled her hands and down the stairs. i tun the light, there is only one light and it still dark.

"oppa!!!" Jin Ae yelled and pulled me. i saw a black grand piano there, "wow, who keep a piano in basement?" i asked. "and there is other people know this" says Jin Ae pointing at 2 plates and some paper with notes.

"i guess it's...." i says. "Yo Seob and Hyun Ra!" we coninued in unison.

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"so you happy?" i asked when we get inside the car. "yeah, so happy!" she replied. i drive the car back to mansion.

we arrive 30 minutes later, she just about want to get out from car when i grab her hand. "why oppa?" she asked. "i love you" i says slowly. i scared to see her face. 'oh, Jun Hyung... how can you say that 3 words'

suddenly she give me a peck on my lips. "me too" she says and get out from car and run enter the mansion.

i smile, "you are a winner Yong Jun Hyung" i says to myself and get out from car. run towards Haruna.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next what? ah, a little bit bored =3=

but i love it XD

comments are loved :D

silennttt reaaddeerrss... comments are loved! :D