Hello!

Dancing Love?!

Hyun Ra's pov

i caught a cute guy looking at me. for a minute we looking at each others before his friend call him.

"SEOBBIEE!!!" he awake and followed his friend. but his eyes still looking at me.

TOK TOK TOK

i'm awake too. i turn my head to the window where the 5 girls looking at me. "come insidee!!!" Jenny yelled. i nod and get inside the mansion.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

"come insidee!!!" a girl yelled. and then they all turn their body. they was so shock when see all of us. like the others girls, looking at us with their.... face.

"intoduce to you, Beast" manager introduced us.

"hello, i'm Doo Joon. the leader" says Doo Joon.

"i'm Hyun Seung, lead dancer"

"i'm Jun Hyung, the rapper"

"hellooo!!! i'm Yo Seob! the main vocal, and also the maknae" Yo Seob says. Dong Woon punch Yo Seob's arm. "ouch," Yo Seob pain. "i'm the fake maknae" Yo Seob clarified.

"i'm Gi Kwang" i says. one of the girls, she look like the youngest. she smiling. 'uh, so cute'

"i'm Dong Woon, the real maknae" Dong Woon introduced.

 

Jenny's pov

"this is the 6 lucky girls we pick for you" the manager says.

"hy, i'm Kim Jenny.... the leader" i says nervous.

"i'm Kwon Haruna"

"...."

"where is Hyun Ra?" Jin Ae asked. i saw Hyun Ra running with towel. "sorryyy..." she apologizing.

 

Yo Seob's pov

' so her name is Hyun Ra?'

 

Hyun Ra's pov

i stand beside Haruna. "i'm sorry. i have to get my towel in my car" i apologize as i bows. "it's okay" says Doo Joon.

"hello!!! my name is Lee Hyun Ra! the fake maknae" i introduced.

"Yo Seobbie, she same like you" says Gi Kwang. i just smile.

"hello, i'm Park Jin Ae" says Jin Ae cool.

"annyeong, i'm Grace"

"hello, i'm Yang Eun Joo. the maknae"

 

Gi Kwang's pov

'Yang Eun Joo? same family name with Yo Seob hyung. she looks cutee'

 

Third person's pov

"finished, you can know each others after this. i'll tell your schedule, your schedule starting from tomorrow" says the manager. after the manager tell the schedule, he send them to their own room

" you can choose your room, along this coridor is your room. the right rooms is for the girls, and the left fr the boys. so, have fun guys" he says and walked off.

"i want to sleeeppp" Jun Hyung yelled and walk to the third room.

"just start from the older to the youngest, the older on the first room, and the youngest in the last room" Doo Joon command.

"that's a good idea" says Jenny.

"we in the last roommmm!!!" Yo Seob and Hyun Ra yelled in unison.

"fake maknae!!!" Dong Woon and Eun Joo yelled in unison.

the 'maknae' stick out their tongue. "can you do puppy eyes?" ask Hyun Seung to Hyun Ra.

"i'm better" Hyun Ra replied ans show her Puss In Boots eyes. "oh, oh, oh... it's so cuutteeee" the boys yelled.

"Seobbie, you have twin sister" says Doo Joon while laughing.

the girls laugh too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bored yeah? hehe...

comments are loved :)

silent readers... comment comment comment :D