MV

Dancing Love?!

Doo Joon's pov

"where is the last 2 personn???" i yelled. not long awhile Yo Seob and Hyun Ra appeared. "ah, this all because of you oppa!" Hyun Ra yelled. "who told you to be a sleepyhead like Jun Hyung hyung?" Yo Seob replied.

"Seobbie, you just say what?" Jun Hyung raised her eyebrows. "nothing, hyung" Yo Seob replied. "come on! we already late because of that 2 lovely birds!" i command and walk to the car.

"girls, in Hyun Ra's car and boys in ours!" i command again. "aah... Hyuuunnggg..." the boys begged. "aish! kids! up to youuu!!!" i replied and get inside the car.

after a little bit debating, i'm driving to the location.

DIINNNNN

"aish! what do you want YONG JUN HYUNG???" i yelled. Jun Hyung drive Hyun Ra's car. "let's race!" he replied. "aish, no! i'm not in the good mood!" i replied. "alright! bye bye hyungg!!!" Yo Seob yelled. Jun Hyung rive the car ahead.

"aish, KIDS!!!" i mumbled. "don't take it so much" Jenny says. "ugh, okay!" i replied. "hyung! you drive so slowly???" Hyun Seung yelled. "shut the hell up!!!" i yelled and add the speed of the car.

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"awwh..." i pain. "stop hitting me!!!" i yelled to Haruna. she stop, "it's not funny!" she replied. "Haruna! i'm on your side!" Yo Seob yelled from back. "yeah! me too!!!" Dong Woon yelled too.

"all of you really want to died?" i asked them. "nope" they replied in unison. "i don't want to died because of you, Yong Jun Hyung!" Haruna says.

 

1 hour after, we arrive in the location. the same location with Beautiful. "Girls!!!" someone yelled. "oh, Han Na noona" i greet her. she's our coordi. "yo! Jun Hyung!" she replied. she turn her head to the girls, "oh, girls.. follow me please!" she's command.

"bye bye oppas!" they all yelled and follow Han Na noona. "owh, for you guys, i already prepared it. just ask to your manager!" Han Na noona remind.

"JiYong hyung!" Doo Joon yelled and walk towards him. we followed him.

 

Jenny's pov

"NOOO!!! i don't want to use this stuff!!!" i yelled as Han Na unnie put make up on my face. "Jenny, SHUT UP!!!" she replied. 'ughhh... stoooppp ittt!!!'

"Haruna, please help the others, okay?" Han Na unnie ask. "okay, unnie!" she replied. "let's start from you!" Haruna says happily to Hyun Ra.

"don't to much unnie" Hyun Ra replied. "oh, unnie... stop it... it's enough!!!" i yelled. but she ignored it. 'the hell!!!'

"next, Jin Ae!!!" Haruna call Jin Ae. after Jin Ae, "Graccyyyyy" Grace suddenly come. "oh, it so good!" Hyun Ra says and eat the banana. "aish, mongkey!" i mumbled. "i heard that!" she yelled.

"oh! banana! give meee!!!" suddenly Yo Seob come and rushed to Hyun Ra. "no, oppa! it's mine!" she replied. "Jenny-ah!" Doo Joon come. "oppaaaa!" i yelled. "why you?" he asked.

"unnie, make up!!!" i replied and pointing at Han Na. "yah!" she yelled. "Hwaiting! never play with Han Na unnie, she so serious!" Doo Joon chear me up. "uh... oppa! can you help me?" i begged. "i wish i can" he replied and leave me.

"oh, poor me"

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"hey, you want to become a coordi too?" i hug her from back. "oh, please don't do it here oppa, unnie" Eun Joo says. "YAH!!!" suddenly JiYong come and hit my head. 

"aish, hyung!" i pain. "stop doing it here, how if there is any reporter here?" he asked. "i don't care!" i replied and hug Haruna again.

"go away from heerr..." JiYong pulled my hand. "hyuunngg..." i begged. "no begged!" he replied. "bye bye Haruna!!!"

she waved her hand to me.

 

JiYong's pov

'huh, sometimes this 6 kids really really make my head headache' "Han Na!" i called him. "is the girls, ready? we will take the scene now!" i added. "wait a second!!!" she replied. 

not long awhile, the girls come out and walk to their boy. "let's start it!" i command. "action!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they're making MV... i just skip it how they make the MV okay? ^^ and... because of my some readers don't want me to ended the story soon... so...(haha... secret!)

comments are loved :D

silent reaadderss... i love your comments :D