disturbed by him!

Dancing Love?!

Hyun Ra's pov

"oppa, yesterday you closed the door?" i asked. "yeah, but i'm not to sure" he replied as he sit on the couch. "i'm going to close first" i says and climb the stairs and closed the basement door. after i close it i go down again. i sit infront the piano, i put the paper infront and start to play Yiruma's song.

"wrong!" suddenly he yelled. i turn my head, "what?" i asked. "play it again" he command. i do it, and play it again carefully. he hug me from back and rested his head on my back. "still wrong" he says and show me the correct one. "oh..." i nod and repeat it again.

Braakkk...

Yo Seob suddenly stood up and our head turn ahead to the stairs. we saw Hyun Seung and Jin Ae appeared.

"YOU???" they yelled when see us.

 

Jin Ae's pov

"hope they're not inside" i says. "i hope so" Hyun Seung added. i open the door.

Brrakkkk...

we down the stairs slowly. the lights is and i saw Yo Seob and Hyun Ra looking at us. "YOU???" i and Hyun Seung yelled.

"YOU???" they replied. "why both of you come here?" Yo Seob asked. "we are the one who found it first" Hyun Ra says. "ck, what are both of you doing here?" Hyun Seung asked. "nothing, Yo Seob oppa teach me play Yiruma's song" Hyun Ra replied with her innocent face.

"please don't tell it to the otherss" Yo Seob begged. "yeah, don't tell it to the others about this placee" Hyun Ra begged also. both of them show their puppy eyes and puss in boots eyes.

i glanced at Hyun Seung, he glanced me back. "just for this time" Hyun Seung says. they nod happily, "gumawo!" they bows.

"so, unnie. you can play Yiruma's song?" i asked. she nod, "sit here" she replied and told me to sit beside her. i sit beside her and she play Yiruma's song. not long after she finished play it.

i clap my hands. "uh, unnie.. you must teach me" i says. "okay" she nod. "oppa, where is your gift?" Hyun Ra asked Yo Seob. "gift? i never promise you that" he replied. "YAH!!! YANG YO SEOB!!!" Hyun Ra yelled and rushed to Yo Seob. she sit on her lap.

Hyun Seung walk towards me and sit beside me. "just left them and don't see it" Hyun Seung turn my head facing the piano. he play me a song. i don't know what song is that.

 

Yo Seob's pov

"ahh... oppa! seriously... you already promise me right?" she asked. "no, i never promise anything to you" i lied. "ah, oppa! you so baaddd" he crying. i wipe her tears, "don't cry please... because i already give the gift to you"  i says. "e?" she stop crying. 

"you wear it now" i says pointing at the necklace. "uh, really?" she ask and see her necklace. "ah, gumawo oppa! you the best!" she say and she kiss my cheek. 

"Hyun Ra-ah" i called her. "um?" she turn her head to me. "ah, nothing" i says. she nod and watch HyunJin couple.

"oppa, i'm going to sleep" she told me and raised. she walked out from the basement. "HyunJin couple, i'm going to sleep! good night!" she says. "oh, good night" they replied. "oppa, good night" she says to me. "oh, good night" i replied. she closed the door.

 

Hyun Ra's pov

i'm so sleepy, so i just left them. i saw Doo Joon playing basketball with Jenny in basketball court. i saw Jun Hyung and Haruna also. i saw Dong Woon and Grace are playing games.

"huh..." i enter my room and jump to the bed. "may i massage you ma'am?" i heard a voice. i raised my hand and saw Yo Seob's there. "no, oppa. thanks" i replied and smile.

he sleep beside me. "what are you smiling at oppa?" i asked. "you..." he replied. "stop teasing me oppa. i want to sleep now" i says.

"okay okay... i'll just sleep beside you" he says. i get my ipod touch and put the headset. i play Beast songs.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"14-13" i yelled. "one more and i'll win!" she yelled. she trying to past me and trying to shoot the ball. i can block it and get the ball. i dribble as i running to the center of court. "oppa, don't dare you do it!" she yelled and trying to get the ball from my hand. but it's to late, i already throw it and...

"yeah! i wiinnn!!!" i jumped happily. "huh, okay i'll do 3 of your wish!" she says and sit on the ground. i sit beside her, "huah, mianhe Jenny... but i will look so bacd if i lose from a girl" i says. she punch my arms. "just for this time!" she says. "say it to me your wish now" he command.

"umm... i was so thirsty... bring me some water" i told her. he stood up and get inside, not long awhile she come back with 2 glass of water. she give me one and drink the other one. "second, i want you to get my phone" i told her. she get inside and back with my phone. i take it. "oh, gumawo" i thanked.

"last, and i'm going back" she says. "i want you!" i says. "huh?" she look me with confused face. "i want you, i want Jenny in my side!" i yelled. "okay, i'll in your side" she replied with blushed on her cheek.

"you're so cute when blushed" i . "ck, stop it oppa" she says. i smile.

 

Dong Woon's pov

"so, what are we gonna do? i'm so boring" she says. "let's call the other members" i ask. "okay, i'll call the girls" she says and take out her phone.

 

Jenny's pov

our head closer and closer.

beautiful my girl!!! so beautiful my girl and i...

damn! i take my phone out, "yoboseyo?". "unnie, can you come to the living room?" Grace asked. "ck, okay" i says and ended the phone.

everyday i'm shock, everynight i'm shock

his phone ringing. "what?" he asked. "oh... okay" he says and ended the call. "they want me to go to living room" he says. "yeah me too" i added.

"okay, kaja!" he raised and pulled my hand.

 

Hyun Seung's pov

lalalala lightless... lalalala lightless...

i take te phone and raised it. "hyung, can you come to the living room?" Dong Woon asked. "okay.." i replied and ended the call.

i just need somebody to love...

"yeah?" Jin Ae asked. "oh, okay" and the call ended. "let's go to living room" i says and grab her hand walked out to living room.

 

Jun Hyung's pov

i kiss her pationately. her lips sweet, man. she put my arms on my chest, i kiss her fast but softly. she let me to enter . i smirked.

i'm heart sick, heal me... be crazy can't let you down

"damn, that phone was annoying!" i stopped and take my phone. she smiled, "what???" i asked. "hyung, can you go to living room?" Dong Woon asked. "for what? you just disturb me Woon!" i replied. "mian~" he apologized. "is Haruna with you? because Grace can't call her" Dong Woon says. "yeah, we will there" i replied and ended the phone.

"you so smart girl" i says. i put my head on her hips and move slowly and stopped at her neck. i pulled her closer to me. under my clothes, i can heard my heart beat beating fast.

but he push me away. "we need to go to living room" she says and just give me a peck on my lips. she pulled my hand to the living room.

 

Yo Seob's pov

"okay..." i replied. i put my phone and poke Hyun Ra. "Hyun Ra, wake up" i called her. "..." no answer. i stood up and bring her bridally to the living room. 

 

Gi Kwang's pov

the call ended. i grab Eun Joo's hand. "where are we going?" she asked. "living room" i replied. "why?" she asked again. "i don't know, Dong Woon just told me to the living room" i replied.

"oh..."

 

Dong Woon's pov

i saw Doo Joon come with Jenny. "what happen Woonie?" he asked. "wait the others" i replied. Hyun Seung and Jin Ae appeared. "aish, why you call me?" he asked. i ignored it. Jun Hyung appeared with a glared face, Haruna pulled her hand. "come on! you just disturb me!" Jun Hyung says. i just give him a peace sign.

Yo Seob appeared, he bring Hyun Ra bridally. "she's sleeping" Yo Seob says and sit in the floor. put Hyun Ra's hand on his lap. last, Gi Kwang popped out his head and Eun Joo popped out her head too. "what happen?" he asked.

"ask to our maknae!" Jun Hyung replied. "let's play truth or dare!" i yelled in unison with Grace.

"did someone just say truth or dare?" Hyun Ra sound asked. "Hyun Ra? you're not sleepiingg???" Yo Seob asked. "nope" Hyun Ra replied and raised. "ahh... youuu!!!" Yo Seob yelled and pinch her cheeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! in Korea just happy new year

in here still 2 hours more :D

happy new year guys!

comments are loved ;D

sileentt reaadeers... comments! :D