how about this?

Dancing Love?!

Jun Hyung's pov

"why she so excited?" i ask Haruna. "she is our bodyguard" she replied. "anyway... she already black belt in Taekwondo" Haruna added. my eyes almost come out, "Doo Joon hyung black belt karate too" i says. "then, thay are a good couple" Haruna says.

i nodded. "yeah," 'wow! i have to watch out for Jenny'


Gi Kwang's pov

Tok Tok Tok

'can you guys leace me alone? i need to think!' i raised for open the door. when i open the door i see Jenny, and her friends. Doo Joon and the boys and also SHINee. also Eun Joo who hiding on Haruna back.

"what happen guys?" i asked. Jenny give me a glared face. 'no! my feeling feel there is something bad will happen'

Jenny want to punch me but Doo Joon hold her hands. "don't make you hand dirty, Jenny" Doo Joon trying to make her calm. i backup 2 steps.

"don't ever you hurt her!" Jenny says. "oh yeah? so, how about her? flirt with some guy for their money?" i replied as i pointing Eun Joo. 'soory Eun Joo, if i hurt you'

"guys, just let them finished their problem" Doo Joon command. they one by one out from my room, left me and Eun Joo.

"what do you want?" i asked. "i'm not like Onew says anymore!!!" she yelled."i don't care about that! i'm not trust you anymore!" i yelled back. "oppa! that is my pass!!"

"i don't care!" i yelled but suddenly i hug her. "i don't care about your family, i trust you! you are different now" i says.

she hug me back, "so, why you act weird to me?" she asked. "my brain are not working normally" i replied.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"ah, they're back" i says. "hyung! that's all becaue of you!" Jonghyun says and hit Onew's head. "ouch, mianhe" he apologized. "you must think twice before you tell him!" Key says. "ck, oh, almighty Key! ahy you just not cook for us? we are starving now, umma!" Onew says.

i look at Jenny, she look me back and smiling. "black belt taekwondo?". "black belt karate?". we laugh together. "okay, i'll cook for all of you! kaja!" Key command. we followed him to the kitchen.

 

Yo Seob's pov

"let's go to our secret room" i ask her. she nod happily, "play for me river flows in you again" she ask. i nod, when everyone go to the kitchen, we go straight to our secret room.

 

Key's pov

"chicken curryyyyyy" i yelled and give them the food. "yey! chickeeennn!!!" Onew yelled happily. "oh, i remember with Mystery Mv we made" Dong Woon says. "right Yo Seob hyung?" he asked. "..." no anwer.

"where is Seobbie?" Doo Joon asked. "and where is my baby girll???" Taemin asked too. "hell no! my girll???" i yelled. "aish, hyung she's not your girl anymore!" Taemin says while he eat. "as little dongsaeng!" i replied.

"i'm not too sure about that" minho says. "aish, oppa!" Grace hit his bro arms.

"hello hello hello!!!" Gi Kwang appeared with Eun Joo. "ah, this.. your food" i says and give them a plate. "just one, oppa?" Eun Joo asked. "one plate for 2 person" i replied and give them one spoon.

"this one also?" Gi Kwang asked. "yeah, one spoon for 2 person!" i replied happily. "oh, okay..." they says in unison. "how about this 2 last plate for Yo Seob n Hyun Ra?"

"just give me one" says Jenny and take one from my left hand. "and the other one for me too" Doo Joon says and get the plate from my right hand.

"how about my dongsaeng? you don't wan to give her eat?" i asked. "no, Yo Seob will" Taemin replied. "Yo Seob can cook? i don't want my dongsaeng eat something bad" i replied.

"Yo Seob will give her some personal" Gi Kwang says. "something incredible!" Dong Woon continued. "and something...." they continued in unison but Taemin cut it. "hyungs! you better stop it!"

 

meanwhile wth Yo Seob and Hyun Ra.

Yo Seob's pov

"noo... you're wrong! you must press this! not this one!" i says to Hyun Ra. she want me to teach her how to ply 'river flows in you'

"argh... oppa! just play it again for me!" she gave up. "don't to fast gave up! try again!" i replied. "aaahh... oppa! my head headachee!!!" she replied.

"no, stop it! study!" i yelled. "aish, if i know become like this, i will comeback with Kibum oppa" she mumbled. "do not ever do that. and i heard it" i says. "key oppa, always cook for me. key oppa also..." i crushed her lips.

"better you stop or i will do it once again!" i says. "now, back to your study!" i yelled. she chuckled. "huft, i hate study" she mumbled slowly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aish, my favourite couple ><

what's next? just see it... someone request me :)

comments are loved :)

silent readers.... i love your comments :)